|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mr. Martin, who is William?
(a) A monophysite priest.
(b) A clerk.
(c) A typist.
(d) A shop-assistant.
2. What is the name of Mr. Martin's daughter?
3. What question does the Fire Chief ask the Martins?
(a) Have you a door?
(b) May I kiss your wife, sir?
(c) Have you any tea?
(d) There's nothing burning at your house either?
4. Which line causes an abrupt break in the action?
(a) When I say yes, it's only a manner of speaking.
(b) You are not old enough yet for that.
(c) Nevertheless, it was the cow that gave us tails.
(d) To hell with polishing!
5. According to Mr. Martin, if a person sells an ox today, what will he have tomorrow?
(a) An egg.
(b) Sore toes.
(d) A chicken.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound do the Smiths argue about?
2. What is the Fire Chief's verbal answer to Mrs. Smith's request?
3. Whom did Dr. Mackenzie-King operate on before he operated on Parker?
4. According to Mrs. Martin, when can one sit down in a chair?
5. When did Mr. and Mrs. Smith attend Bobby Watson's funeral?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)