|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who missed dinner with the Smiths?
(a) Mr. Holmes.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Martin.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Watson.
2. According to Mr. Martin, what other job might a maid like Mary be able to perform?
3. Whom does Mrs. Smith believe is dishonest?
(a) Mr. Smith.
(c) The Royal Navy.
(d) Dr. Mackenzie-King.
4. To what does Mr. Smith compare doctors and their patients?
(a) Captains and their ships.
(b) Cats and mice.
(c) Dogs and cats.
(d) The sun and the moon.
5. What conclusion do Mr. and Mrs. Martin reach at the end of their discussion?
(a) They do not know each other.
(b) They are siblings.
(c) They are married.
(d) They are cousins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who briefly begins the play again after the last scene?
2. In the story, "The Headcold", what was blonde Marie's profession?
3. According to Mr. Smith, if a schoolmaster teaches his pupils to read, what does a cat do for its young?
4. What is the name of Mr. Martin's daughter?
5. What question does the Fire Chief ask the Smiths?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)