|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the mood of the characters in the last scene?
2. What observation does Mr. Smith make about Bobby Watson's corpse?
(a) It was too quiet.
(b) His tie was a bit crooked.
(c) It was the politest corpse in Great Britain
(d) It was the handsomest corpse in Great Britain.
3. According to Mr. Martin, who is William?
(a) A clerk.
(b) A shop-assistant.
(c) A typist.
(d) A monophysite priest.
4. What question does the Fire Chief ask the Smiths?
(a) Is there a fire here?
(b) Have you a light?
(c) Where is the tea?
(d) Where is the door?
5. On what street does Mrs. Martin live?
(a) Cherry Lane.
(b) Bromfield Street.
(c) Martin Ave.
(d) Piccadilly Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which line causes an abrupt break in the action?
2. How does Mrs. Smith respond to the Fire Chief's embarrassing comment?
3. Whom does Mrs. Smith believe is dishonest?
4. According to Mr. Martin, what improves social progress?
5. Why did the Fire Chief stand outside by the door for a long time before ringing the bell?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)