|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Smith waiting for to see her at her windmill?
(a) The turkeys.
(b) Mr. Smith.
(c) The aquaduct.
(d) The cat.
2. According to the Fire Chief, how does he know Mary?
(a) She extinguished his first fires.
(b) She is his cousin.
(c) She was in the kitchen when he was putting out the fire.
(d) She poured him tea last Tuesday.
3. When traveling to London by train, in what class compartment does Mrs. Martin ride?
(a) Second class.
(c) First class.
4. According to the Fire Chief, who is insured against fires?
(a) The match dealer.
(b) The mayor.
(c) The Vicar of Wakefield
(d) The fire department.
5. Which mildly offensive word does Mrs. Smith begin to chant after Mr. Smith begins his bird name chant?
(a) Doo doo.
(c) Darn it.
(d) Poo Poo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Smiths doing while Mary recites her poem?
2. According to Mr. Martin, where does charity begin?
3. What does the Fire Chief expect to see later that evening?
4. Whom does Mr. Smith believe is honest?
5. What product does Mrs. Smith compare from different grocers?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)