|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Martin's first name?
2. What is the trade held by all the Watsons?
(a) Voice teacher.
(d) Commerical traveler.
3. Why can't the Fire Chief retell the story of "The Headcold"?
(a) He doesn't know if he has enough time.
(b) He can't remember it.
(c) He must put out a fire in the kitchen.
(d) He is too tired.
4. According to Mrs. Martin, when can one sit down in a chair?
(a) When the chair doesn't have any.
(b) When the floor is too hard.
(c) When the day is done.
(d) When the sun has set.
5. According to Mr. Martin, what should a person do if he catches a cold?
(a) Drink tea.
(b) Get a colt.
(c) Run in circles.
(d) Stand on his head.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mary contradict Mr. and Mrs. Martin's conclusion?
2. When did Mr. and Mrs. Smith attend Bobby Watson's funeral?
3. Why didn't Mr. Martin see himself in the mirror that morning?
4. Why did the Fire Chief ring the doorbell?
5. What line do all the characters on stage chant at the end of the last scene?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)