|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mrs. Smith, what must one look out of in real life?
(a) The window.
(b) Rose tinted glasses.
(c) The door.
(d) Thin air.
2. Which part of the alphabet does Mr. Smith quote in the last scene?
(a) The first half.
(b) The second half.
3. Whom does Mary embrace after the stories have been told?
(a) The Fire Chief.
(b) Mrs. Smith.
(c) Bobby Watson.
(d) Mr. Smith.
4. Whom does Mrs. Smith believe is dishonest?
(b) Mr. Smith.
(c) Dr. Mackenzie-King.
(d) The Royal Navy.
5. According to Mrs. Smith, what other position does a Fire Chief hold?
(a) A confessor.
(b) A conductor.
(c) Police Chief.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Mrs. Smith's story, "The Bouquet", why does the fiancé take back the bouquet of flowers?
2. According to Mrs. Martin, what can't a person buy for his grandfather?
3. How does Mrs. Smith respond to the Fire Chief's embarrassing comment?
4. Why does Mrs. Martin want the Fire Chief to retell the story of "The Headcold"?
5. In the Fire Chief's story, "The Cock", which animal did the cock wish to play?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)