|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mrs. Smith, if paper is for writing and the cat is for the rat, what is cheese for?
2. What rare item does the grocer Popesco Rosenfeld sell?
3. What complaint does Mr. Smith have about women?
(a) They spend all day playing golf and reading romance novels.
(b) They eat too much and drink too little.
(c) They spend all day smoking, powdering their noses and drinking.
(d) They snore and sing in their sleep.
4. Whom does Mr. Smith claim has not been properly brought up?
(a) Mr. Martin.
(b) The Fire Chief.
(d) Mrs. Smith.
5. What constantly interrupts Mrs. Martin's storytelling?
(a) A ringing telephone.
(b) A ringing doorbell.
(c) A gong.
(d) Mary's movement in and out of the room.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mrs. Martin, what does she prefer over a sparrow in a barrow?
2. When did Mr. and Mrs. Smith attend Bobby Watson's funeral?
3. What does Mrs. Smith ask the Fire Chief to do?
4. What did Mary buy for herself?
5. How does Mrs. Smith offer to help the Fire Chief?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)