|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When traveling to London by train, in what class compartment does Mr. Martin ride?
(c) Second class.
(d) First class.
2. According to Mr. Martin, what other job might a maid like Mary be able to perform?
3. When traveling to London by train, in which coach does Mr. Martin sit?
(a) Coach No. 1.
(b) Coach No. 2.
(c) The Engine.
(d) Coach No. 8.
4. Whom does Mrs. Smith believe is dishonest?
(a) Mr. Smith.
(c) The Royal Navy.
(d) Dr. Mackenzie-King.
5. Why didn't Mrs. Smith bring the bottle of Australian Burgundy to the table?
(a) She wanted to set a good example for the children.
(b) Mr. Smith wanted rum instead.
(c) The bottle was empty.
(d) It clashed with the tablecloth.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what street does Mrs. Martin live?
2. According to Mr. Smith, what must one always think of?
3. When traveling to London by train, in which coach does Mrs. Martin sit?
4. What inconsistencies exist about Bobby Watson's demise?
5. According to Mr. Martin, what is below the ceiling?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)