|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname does Mary give herself?
(b) Little firehose.
2. What would Mr. Martin rather do than steal an ox?
(a) Lay an egg in a box.
(b) Hose his toes.
(c) Throw a chicken.
(d) Chase a fox.
3. Who briefly begins the play again after the last scene?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Martin.
(b) Mr. Martin and Mrs. Smith.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Smith.
(d) The Fire Chief and Mary.
4. What silly name do Mrs. Smith and Mr. Martin create out of Robert Browning and Rudyard Kipling's names?
(a) Rubert Kiping.
(b) Robyard Brownling.
(c) Robert Kipling.
(d) Rudyard Browning.
5. When traveling to London by train, in which coach does Mrs. Martin sit?
(a) The Engine.
(b) Coach No. 1.
(c) Coach No. 8.
(d) Coach No. 2.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which part of the alphabet does Mrs Martin quote in the last scene?
2. What food does the Smith's daughter prefer?
3. According to Mrs. Smith, what other position does a Fire Chief hold?
4. Before he leaves, what comment does the Fire Chief make that causes embarrassment to the other characters?
5. What did Mary buy for herself?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)