|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Bobby Watson die?
(a) Two months before the time in which the play is set.
(b) He is scheduled to die next Tuesday.
(c) The day before yesterday.
(d) Two years before the time in which the play is set.
2. What is the name of Mr. Martin's daughter?
3. In the last scene, where does Mr. Smith wish to live?
(a) In the south of France.
(b) In his cabana among his cacao trees.
(c) Somewhere over the rainbow.
(d) In a treehouse in London park.
4. According to Mrs. Martin, what do cacao trees produce?
5. How does Mrs. Smith respond to the Fire Chief's embarrassing comment?
(a) The bald soprano?
(b) It ticks.
(c) A truly Cartesian quarter of an hour.
(d) She always wears her hair in the same style.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mr. Martin, what is below the ceiling?
2. According to Mr. Martin, where does charity begin?
3. What explanation does Mary give for leaving the house?
4. What information does Mr. Smith find missing from the paper?
5. According to Mr. Martin, what is a staff?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)