|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Smith refuse to follow the advice he is given by the Fire Chief?
(a) He cannot find the matches.
(b) He already kissed his wife.
(c) It is raining.
(d) He does not want tea.
2. In the last scene, where does Mr. Smith wish to live?
(a) In a treehouse in London park.
(b) In the south of France.
(c) Somewhere over the rainbow.
(d) In his cabana among his cacao trees.
3. Whom does Mr. Smith believe is honest?
(a) Dr. Mackenzie-King.
(b) No one.
(c) The Royal Navy.
(d) Mrs. Smith.
4. Who missed dinner with the Smiths?
(a) Mr. Holmes.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Martin.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Watson.
5. According to Mrs. Martin, what do cacao trees produce?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unusual about Mrs. Smith's statement about having changed her dress?
2. Why doesn't Mr. Smith believe that Dr. Mackenzie-King is a good doctor?
3. What observation does Mr. Smith make about Bobby Watson's corpse?
4. When traveling to London by train, in which coach does Mr. Martin sit?
5. Whom does Mary embrace after the stories have been told?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)