|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who briefly begins the play again after the last scene?
(a) Mr. Martin and Mrs. Smith.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Smith.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Martin.
(d) The Fire Chief and Mary.
2. What conclusion do Mr. and Mrs. Martin reach at the end of their discussion?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are married.
(c) They do not know each other.
(d) They are siblings.
3. According to the Fire Chief, why can't he put out a fire at a naturalized citizen's house?
(a) They drive on the wrong side of the road.
(b) They don't have the right to have their fires put out.
(c) They do not know how to make tea properly.
(d) They cannot be insured.
4. What observation does Mr. Smith make about Bobby Watson's corpse?
(a) It was the politest corpse in Great Britain
(b) It was too quiet.
(c) His tie was a bit crooked.
(d) It was the handsomest corpse in Great Britain.
5. What does Mrs. Smith ask the Fire Chief to do?
(a) Pour the tea.
(b) Answer the door.
(c) Stand behind the divan.
(d) Take off his helmet and sit down.
Short Answer Questions
1. What inconsistencies exist about Mrs. Watson's appearance?
2. What is the mood of the characters in the last scene?
3. What did Mary buy for herself?
4. According to Mr. Smith, what must one always think of?
5. According to Mr. Martin, what time does the 8:30 morning train arrive in London?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)