|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mr. Martin, who is William?
(a) A clerk.
(b) A monophysite priest.
(c) A typist.
(d) A shop-assistant.
2. What nickname does Mary give herself?
(c) Little firehose.
3. What food does the Smith's daughter prefer?
(a) Bacon and eggs.
(b) Eggs and ham.
(c) Tea and scones.
(d) Milk and porridge.
4. What is unusual about the dialogue on the last page of the play?
(a) It is in German.
(b) It is filled with expletives.
(c) It is filled with quotes from famous British authors.
(d) It is random and makes no sense.
5. According to the Fire Chief, why did the young woman asphyxiate?
(a) She was waiting for someone to answer the door.
(b) She thought her gas was her comb.
(c) She sat for too long.
(d) She did not drink her tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What constantly interrupts Mrs. Martin's storytelling?
2. What observation does Mr. Smith make about the human heart?
3. What is Mrs. Martin's first name?
4. Why didn't Mrs. Smith bring the bottle of Australian Burgundy to the table?
5. What is Mrs. Watson's profession?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)