|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Martin offer to trade for a coffin?
(a) Her mother-in-law's slippers.
(b) Mr. Martin.
(c) A gold ring.
(d) A silver salver.
2. What did Mrs. Martin see a man doing on the Underground?
(b) Reading a newspaper.
(c) Running up and down the tracks.
(d) Tying his shoelace.
3. Why can't Mrs. Smith read the clock?
(a) She does not have her reading glasses.
(b) It is contradictory, and indicates the opposite of the hour.
(c) She must pour the tea.
(d) It is running backwards.
4. According to Mrs. Smith, what must one look out of in real life?
(a) The door.
(b) The window.
(c) Thin air.
(d) Rose tinted glasses.
5. Why does Mrs. Smith scold Mary?
(a) For missing dinner.
(b) For sleeping on the divan.
(c) For going out that afternoon.
(d) For being arrested.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mary?
2. How does the Fire Chief act in response to Mrs. Smith's request?
3. According to the Fire Chief, who rang the doorbell the third time?
4. What inconsistencies exist about Bobby Watson's demise?
5. In the final scene of the play, which bird name does Mr. Smith begin to chant?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)