|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Detailed Summary & Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does Mrs. Smith pose about Bobby Watson's work habits?
(a) Why doesn't he stop thinking and get to work?
(b) Why does he jump when he could climb?
(c) Why does he only eat on one day of the week?
(d) Why does he rest on the days when he has no competition?
2. According to Mr. Smith, what are the names of the Watson children?
(a) Bobby and Bobby.
(b) John and Sherlock.
(c) Mary and Bobby.
(d) Mary and Mary.
3. Which part of the alphabet does Mrs Martin quote in the last scene?
(b) The first half.
(c) The second half.
4. On what street does Mrs. Martin live?
(a) Martin Ave.
(b) Cherry Lane.
(c) Piccadilly Street.
(d) Bromfield Street.
5. When traveling to London by train, in what class compartment does Mr. Martin ride?
(b) Second class.
(d) First class.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Smith respond to the Fire Chief's embarrassing comment?
2. How does Mrs. Smith offer to help the Fire Chief?
3. What excuse do the Martins give for their tardiness?
4. According to Mrs. Smith, what was saltier than the soup?
5. Whom does Mr. Smith wish would marry his maid?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)