|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Kate not have time for that she regretted?
(a) No Dave time.
(b) No time for a relationship.
(c) No time for herself.
(d) No time to discuss what had occurred between them.
2. What did Kate miss?
(a) David's train noises.
(b) David's warm arms.
(c) The noise and activity.
3. What move does Elsie make to help Kate?
(a) She tells David she will take care of Kate.
(b) She asks if she is still invited to dinner.
(c) She offers Kate crutches.
(d) She promises to take care of her house.
4. What distracted Kate out the window?
(a) A couple walking down the street.
(b) A piece of paper fluttering down the street.
(c) A small bird.
(d) Mrs, Pearson hanging decorations.
5. What is Kate late for this time?
(a) Her exercise class.
(b) Her practicing.
(c) Her rehearsal.
(d) He students.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Kate wish her yogurt were?
2. What did Slik return with wrapped in a jacket?
3. Who is Howie actually?
4. What sport is Dave convinced to play with Kate?
5. What movie does David put in the DVD player?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was it evident that Dave loved Kate?
2. Why did Howie blush?
3. How did Kate look to Dave?
4. How did Dave know who the camera belonged to?
5. Why did the word "disaster" hover at the forefront of Kate's mind in regards to dinner?
6. Why was Kate mad at David?
7. What made Kate furious?
8. Why was it okay in David's mind to be tuned out?
9. What prompted Kate and Dave's closeness in the kitchen and resulted in Kate dropping her crutches?
10. Why did Kate consider David to be the enemy?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)