|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Kate's job in the kitchen?
(a) Steaming broccoli.
(b) Peeling potatoes.
(c) Slicing carrots.
(d) Peeling carrots.
2. What did Kate's mother call David?
(b) Sexy pants.
(c) No good bum.
(d) Cutie pie.
3. What fictional character does Dave compare Elsie to
(a) Calamity Jane.
(b) Annabel Guernsey.
(c) Betty Grabel.
(d) Annie Oakley.
4. Who did Kate blame for her distraction?
(a) The birds.
5. What distracted Kate out the window?
(a) A small bird.
(b) A couple walking down the street.
(c) A piece of paper fluttering down the street.
(d) Mrs, Pearson hanging decorations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was one of David's favorite toys?
2. What sport is Dave convinced to play with Kate?
3. What movie does David put in the DVD player?
4. What did Kate wish her yogurt were?
5. What had Kate written in the dust on her bureau?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Dave know who the camera belonged to?
2. What was the difference between the way Dave held Kate and the way Anatole held her?
3. Why did Kate get so worked up about her mom coming for dinner on Saturday?
4. Why was David's hand between Kate's thighs while he was driving?
5. Why was it okay in David's mind to be tuned out?
6. How did Kate create a catastrophe at the concert hall?
7. What prompted Kate and Dave's closeness in the kitchen and resulted in Kate dropping her crutches?
8. What was the first thing that made Kate's heart flop for during the evening?
9. Why was David considering buying Kate three Porsches?
10. Why did Howie and Slik show up at David's house?
This section contains 838 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)