|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time did the carpenters and roofers leave?
2. Who's tape was it?
(a) Howard Berk's.
(b) Stewart Grey's.
(c) Frank Schneider's.
(d) Mark Beaman's.
3. What movie does David put in the DVD player?
(a) The Wizard of Oz.
(b) Fifth Element.
(c) Raiders of the Lost Ark.
4. At what time was Kate most lonely?
(a) Living with Anatole.
(b) When she was getting her divorce.
(c) Before she had met David.
(d) When she was living alone.
5. What vehicle did they drive to the bingo hall?
(a) David's Porsche.
(b) David's Corvette.
(c) David's Aston Martin.
(d) Kate's compact sedan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't Kate have any power?
2. Why couldn't Howie get the window open upstairs?
3. What did Kate's father say he would do if she married Dave?
4. What did Kate miss?
5. What did Kate say Dave probably was doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Kate mad at David?
2. Why did Elsie call Kate stupid?
3. In what ways did Kate feel like she had fallen down the rabbit hole?
4. What made Kate feel more secure in her own home?
5. What did Dave have in mind for Kate's six weeks off?
6. Why was it okay in David's mind to be tuned out?
7. Why was David considering buying Kate three Porsches?
8. How did Dave know who the camera belonged to?
9. How did Kate create a catastrophe at the concert hall?
10. Why does David want to teach Kate how to play football?
This section contains 832 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)