|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Kate have her students?
(a) Five to seven.
(b) Noon till two.
(c) Four to five.
(d) Three to five.
2. How did Kate break her leg?
(a) She tripped over a curb.
(b) She lunged for a catch and missed.
(c) She tackled a garbage can.
(d) She tripped over a sewer grate.
3. What did Kate's mother accidentally butter instead of her roll?
(a) Her fingers.
(b) Her hand.
(c) Her thumb.
(d) Her blouse.
4. What did he think they might name their firstborn?
(c) George or Georgina.
(d) Allison or Alex.
5. What distracted Kate out the window?
(a) A small bird.
(b) A piece of paper fluttering down the street.
(c) A couple walking down the street.
(d) Mrs, Pearson hanging decorations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is dinner on Saturday.
2. What did Kate not have time for that she regretted?
3. How did Kate look to Dave?
4. What started the chaos in the music hall?
5. Who is Howie actually?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Kate get so worked up about her mom coming for dinner on Saturday?
2. Why did Howie and Slik show up at David's house?
3. Why does David want to teach Kate how to play football?
4. Why did Howie blush?
5. What was the first thing that made Kate's heart flop for during the evening?
6. How did Dave feel about rattling Kate's composure every once in awhile.
7. How did Kate look to Dave?
8. Why did Kate consider David to be the enemy?
9. What was the difference between the way Dave held Kate and the way Anatole held her?
10. How did Kate create a catastrophe at the concert hall?
This section contains 863 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)