|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How had Howie's weight changed?
(a) He'd gained five pounds.
(b) He'd lost two pounds.
(c) He'd gained four pounds.
(d) He'd gained three pounds.
2. What was Dave doing?
(a) Playing with a toy train.
(b) Setting up for a romantic evening.
(c) Making her dinner.
(d) Having dinner with another woman.
3. How long was the vacation Kate was given?
(a) Four months.
(b) Six months.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) Three months.
4. What drink does Kate offer Dave?
5. What did Kate not have time for that she regretted?
(a) No time to discuss what had occurred between them.
(b) No Dave time.
(c) No time for herself.
(d) No time for a relationship.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why couldn't Howie get the window open upstairs?
2. What move does Elsie make to help Kate?
3. What would she have done if she would have had more time?
4. What was the main body of dinner that David served Kate?
5. What was Dave going to do for Kate tomorrow?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what ways did Kate feel like she had fallen down the rabbit hole?
2. How did Dave feel about rattling Kate's composure every once in awhile.
3. What made Kate furious?
4. Why did Elsie call Kate stupid?
5. What made Kate feel more secure in her own home?
6. Why was it okay in David's mind to be tuned out?
7. Why does David want to teach Kate how to play football?
8. Why did Howie blush?
9. What prompted Kate and Dave's closeness in the kitchen and resulted in Kate dropping her crutches?
10. How did Kate create a catastrophe at the concert hall?
This section contains 829 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)