|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why couldn't Howie get the window open upstairs?
(a) Dave had screwed it shut.
(b) Dave had painted over the latch,
(c) Dave had propped it shut out of their reach.
(d) Police are never much for niceties.
2. What drink does Kate offer Dave?
3. What movie does David put in the DVD player?
(b) Fifth Element.
(c) Raiders of the Lost Ark.
(d) The Wizard of Oz.
4. What made Kate feel less vulnerable?
(a) That she had decided to move.
(b) That she was David's girlfriend.
(c) The fact that the roof was all but fixed.
(d) That she was back in her own home.
5. What was Kate's job in the kitchen?
(a) Peeling potatoes.
(b) Steaming broccoli.
(c) Peeling carrots.
(d) Slicing carrots.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color was Kate's mothers' shirt?
2. How much money did Kate win?
3. What time does Kate have her students?
4. What did Elsie talk Kate into doing?
5. What was going to be played at the evenings rehearsal?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)