|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would play have been equated with in the Finn household?
(a) The mark of an underachiever.
(c) Goofing off.
2. What did David do that Kate was unimpressed about?
(a) Was in her home while she was gone.
(b) Dismissed the carpenters for the day.
(c) Answered her phone.
(d) Invited her mother over for dinner.
3. Who is Howie actually?
(b) An undercover cop.
(c) A spook.
4. What was Dave doing?
(a) Having dinner with another woman.
(b) Making her dinner.
(c) Setting up for a romantic evening.
(d) Playing with a toy train.
5. What time does Kate have her students?
(a) Three to five.
(b) Four to five.
(c) Noon till two.
(d) Five to seven.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fictional character does Dave compare Elsie to
2. Where did David invite her parents?
3. How many pounds did the doctor tell Howie to lose?
4. What was a sign of mental instability?
5. Why couldn't Howie get the window open upstairs?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was David considering buying Kate three Porsches?
2. What was the difference between the way Dave held Kate and the way Anatole held her?
3. Why does David want to teach Kate how to play football?
4. What did Dave have in mind for Kate's six weeks off?
5. Why did Kate consider David to be the enemy?
6. What was David making for dinner and who all was invited for dinner?
7. Why was it okay in David's mind to be tuned out?
8. Why did Kate get so worked up about her mom coming for dinner on Saturday?
9. In what ways did Kate feel like she had fallen down the rabbit hole?
10. How did Kate create a catastrophe at the concert hall?
This section contains 866 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)