|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time did Kate arrive home?
(a) Nine o'clock.
(c) Five o' clock.
(d) Eight o'clock.
2. What did Kate's mother accidentally butter instead of her roll?
(a) Her thumb.
(b) Her fingers.
(c) Her blouse.
(d) Her hand.
3. What was Dave going to do for Kate tomorrow?
(a) Buy her a wardrobe.
(b) Give her the moon.
(c) Buy her a Porsche.
4. What move does Elsie make to help Kate?
(a) She promises to take care of her house.
(b) She offers Kate crutches.
(c) She asks if she is still invited to dinner.
(d) She tells David she will take care of Kate.
5. What kind of food did Kate want with her bingo winnings?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Kate's job in the kitchen?
2. At what time was Kate most lonely?
3. Who did Kate blame for her distraction?
4. What did Slik return with wrapped in a jacket?
5. What did Kate come down with?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was David considering buying Kate three Porsches?
2. Why was Kate mad at David?
3. What was the difference between the way Dave held Kate and the way Anatole held her?
4. What was David making for dinner and who all was invited for dinner?
5. Why did Kate consider David to be the enemy?
6. What made Kate furious?
7. What was the first thing that made Kate's heart flop for during the evening?
8. Why did Kate get so worked up about her mom coming for dinner on Saturday?
9. Why was David's hand between Kate's thighs while he was driving?
10. In what ways did Kate feel like she had fallen down the rabbit hole?
This section contains 838 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)