|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Kate's mother accidentally butter instead of her roll?
(a) Her hand.
(b) Her thumb.
(c) Her blouse.
(d) Her fingers.
2. What move does Elsie make to help Kate?
(a) She asks if she is still invited to dinner.
(b) She promises to take care of her house.
(c) She tells David she will take care of Kate.
(d) She offers Kate crutches.
3. What kind of kiss did David give Kate before she left?
(a) One that took her breath away.
(b) One that made her lips feel swollen.
(c) One with violent intensity.
(d) All of these.
4. How had Howie's weight changed?
(a) He'd lost two pounds.
(b) He'd gained five pounds.
(c) He'd gained three pounds.
(d) He'd gained four pounds.
5. What does Kate think about footballs?
(a) All of these.
(b) They're ugly.
(c) They're not shaped to fit her hand.
(d) They should be prettier colors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time did Kate arrive home?
2. What was going to be played at the evenings rehearsal?
3. What is Kate late for this time?
4. What drink does Kate offer Dave?
5. What does Elsie call Kate when she finds out that she's not "mooning" over David?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Elsie call Kate stupid?
2. Why did Kate get so worked up about her mom coming for dinner on Saturday?
3. What made Kate furious?
4. Why was it okay in David's mind to be tuned out?
5. Why did Howie blush?
6. Why was David's hand between Kate's thighs while he was driving?
7. What was the first thing that made Kate's heart flop for during the evening?
8. How was it evident that Dave loved Kate?
9. What was the difference between the way Dave held Kate and the way Anatole held her?
10. How did Kate look to Dave?
This section contains 831 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)