|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Kate written in the dust on her bureau?
(b) I want to marry David!
(c) Katherine Dodd.
(d) Kate+David 4 ever.
2. How had Howie's weight changed?
(a) He'd lost two pounds.
(b) He'd gained four pounds.
(c) He'd gained five pounds.
(d) He'd gained three pounds.
3. What was going to be played at the evenings rehearsal?
(a) Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake Waltz
(b) Beethoven's Fur Elise
(c) Mozart Requiem
(d) Beethoven's Sixth Symphony
4. What time did the carpenters and roofers leave?
5. What time does Kate have her students?
(a) Noon till two.
(b) Five to seven.
(c) Four to five.
(d) Three to five.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Kate's job in the kitchen?
2. What was Elsie's hankie?
3. What did Kate not have time for that she regretted?
4. What were Elsie and Grace drinking?
5. What vehicle did they drive to the bingo hall?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Elsie call Kate stupid?
2. How did Dave know who the camera belonged to?
3. How did Dave feel about rattling Kate's composure every once in awhile.
4. What did Dave have in mind for Kate's six weeks off?
5. Why was it okay in David's mind to be tuned out?
6. What was the first thing that made Kate's heart flop for during the evening?
7. Why was David considering buying Kate three Porsches?
8. Why did Howie and Slik show up at David's house?
9. How did Kate create a catastrophe at the concert hall?
10. Why was Kate mad at David?
This section contains 810 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)