|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was a sign of mental instability?
(a) Always being late.
(b) Talking to yourself while stuck in traffic.
(c) Talking to yourself.
(d) Drumming your fingers on your steering wheel.
2. Why didn't Kate have any power?
(a) Howie had it cut off.
(b) David was planning a surprise for her.
(c) Beaman accidentally cut through the lines.
(d) She had forgotten to pay her bill.
3. What made Kate feel less vulnerable?
(a) That she was David's girlfriend.
(b) That she was back in her own home.
(c) That she had decided to move.
(d) The fact that the roof was all but fixed.
4. What kind of kiss did David give Kate before she left?
(a) One that made her lips feel swollen.
(b) All of these.
(c) One with violent intensity.
(d) One that took her breath away.
5. What was Elsie's hankie?
(a) Her gun.
(b) A cotton square with embroidery.
(c) A silk affair with lace.
(d) A large knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Howie suggest that Dave not do?
2. Who did Kate blame for her distraction?
3. How many pounds did the doctor tell Howie to lose?
4. What does Elsie call Kate when she finds out that she's not "mooning" over David?
5. Who's tape was it?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does David want to teach Kate how to play football?
2. Why did Howie and Slik show up at David's house?
3. How did Kate look to Dave?
4. How did Dave feel about rattling Kate's composure every once in awhile.
5. What prompted Kate and Dave's closeness in the kitchen and resulted in Kate dropping her crutches?
6. What was the first thing that made Kate's heart flop for during the evening?
7. Why did Howie blush?
8. What was David making for dinner and who all was invited for dinner?
9. How was it evident that Dave loved Kate?
10. How did Dave know who the camera belonged to?
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)