|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Kate not have time for that she regretted?
(a) No time for a relationship.
(b) No Dave time.
(c) No time for herself.
(d) No time to discuss what had occurred between them.
2. What did Kate come down with?
(a) Chicken pox.
(b) Small pox.
(c) Bingo fever.
(d) The plague.
3. What is ironic about Kate breaking her leg?
(a) She always knew sports would end up in broken bones.
(b) She predicted this would happen the day before.
(c) David had yelled for her to be careful.
(d) David had told her "break a leg" yesterday before her performance.
4. How many pounds did the doctor tell Howie to lose?
5. How long was the vacation Kate was given?
(a) Four months.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) Three months.
(d) Six months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did David invite her parents?
2. What vehicle did they drive to the bingo hall?
3. What did Kate find in her azalea?
4. What was a sign of mental instability?
5. How much money did Kate win?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the first thing that made Kate's heart flop for during the evening?
2. Why was it okay in David's mind to be tuned out?
3. Why did the word "disaster" hover at the forefront of Kate's mind in regards to dinner?
4. Why was David considering buying Kate three Porsches?
5. Why was David's hand between Kate's thighs while he was driving?
6. How did Dave know who the camera belonged to?
7. What was the difference between the way Dave held Kate and the way Anatole held her?
8. What made Kate furious?
9. How did Kate look to Dave?
10. Why did Howie and Slik show up at David's house?
This section contains 857 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)