|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hours after Kate had gotten up did Dave?
(c) Three and a half.
(d) Two and a half.
2. What fictional character does Dave compare Elsie to
(a) Annabel Guernsey.
(b) Betty Grabel.
(c) Annie Oakley.
(d) Calamity Jane.
3. What was going to be played at the evenings rehearsal?
(a) Beethoven's Sixth Symphony
(b) Mozart Requiem
(c) Beethoven's Fur Elise
(d) Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake Waltz
4. What did Dave think Kate thought about him?
(a) He was unscrupulous.
(b) He lacked ambition.
(c) He was lazy.
(d) He was a thirty-one-year-old child.
5. What was Dave doing?
(a) Playing with a toy train.
(b) Making her dinner.
(c) Setting up for a romantic evening.
(d) Having dinner with another woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did he think they might name their firstborn?
2. What couldn't she get within three feet of without getting a rush?
3. What did Slik return with wrapped in a jacket?
4. Where did Dave sit?
5. What did Kate's father say he would do if she married Dave?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)