|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color and kind of car were the people making sure they got on camera?
(a) A blue minivan.
(b) A grey coupe.
(c) A red Porsche.
(d) A blue sedan.
2. What time is dinner on Saturday.
(d) Four thirty.
3. What did Kate not have time for that she regretted?
(a) No time for a relationship.
(b) No time for herself.
(c) No Dave time.
(d) No time to discuss what had occurred between them.
4. What drink does Kate offer Dave?
5. At what time was Kate most lonely?
(a) Living with Anatole.
(b) Before she had met David.
(c) When she was getting her divorce.
(d) When she was living alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was a poor choice of words for Howie?
2. What time does Kate have her students?
3. What did Kate's father say he would do if she married Dave?
4. How did Kate look to Dave?
5. What is ironic about Kate breaking her leg?
Short Essay Questions
1. What made Kate furious?
2. Why did Kate get so worked up about her mom coming for dinner on Saturday?
3. Why did Howie and Slik show up at David's house?
4. Why did Howie blush?
5. How was it evident that Dave loved Kate?
6. What made Kate feel more secure in her own home?
7. Why did the word "disaster" hover at the forefront of Kate's mind in regards to dinner?
8. How did Dave feel about rattling Kate's composure every once in awhile.
9. Why was Kate mad at David?
10. Why was it okay in David's mind to be tuned out?
This section contains 873 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)