|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why didn't Kate have any power?
(a) Beaman accidentally cut through the lines.
(b) Howie had it cut off.
(c) She had forgotten to pay her bill.
(d) David was planning a surprise for her.
2. What started the chaos in the music hall?
(a) The conductor escorted Kate off the stage.
(b) Kate tripped on a music stand.
(c) Kate stepped on the bass players toe.
(d) Kate goosed the first clarinetist with her bow.
3. Who's tape was it?
(a) Howard Berk's.
(b) Frank Schneider's.
(c) Mark Beaman's.
(d) Stewart Grey's.
4. What couldn't she get within three feet of without getting a rush?
(a) The spot in the kitchen where he had kissed her.
(b) A gearshift.
(c) His house.
5. What did Kate say Dave probably was doing?
(a) Playing choo choo.
(b) Out having a lot of fun.
(c) Out with another girl.
(d) Buying more comic books.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Kate wish her yogurt were?
2. What sport is Dave convinced to play with Kate?
3. What was one of David's favorite toys?
4. Who did Kate blame for her distraction?
5. What vehicle did they drive to the bingo hall?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was David's hand between Kate's thighs while he was driving?
2. Why did Howie and Slik show up at David's house?
3. What was the difference between the way Dave held Kate and the way Anatole held her?
4. Why was David considering buying Kate three Porsches?
5. In what ways did Kate feel like she had fallen down the rabbit hole?
6. How was it evident that Dave loved Kate?
7. Why did Elsie call Kate stupid?
8. What made Kate feel more secure in her own home?
9. How did Dave feel about rattling Kate's composure every once in awhile.
10. Why does David want to teach Kate how to play football?
This section contains 781 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)