|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Dave going to do for Kate tomorrow?
(a) Give her the moon.
(c) Buy her a wardrobe.
(d) Buy her a Porsche.
2. What does Elsie use to mash potatoes?
(a) A masher.
(b) An electric mixer.
(c) A fork.
(d) A hand mixer.
3. How many tally marks did they make on Kate's cast?
4. Who is Howie actually?
(b) An undercover cop.
(c) A spook.
5. Why couldn't Howie get the window open upstairs?
(a) Police are never much for niceties.
(b) Dave had propped it shut out of their reach.
(c) Dave had screwed it shut.
(d) Dave had painted over the latch,
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Kate say Dave probably was doing?
2. What did Kate come down with?
3. How had Howie's weight changed?
4. What couldn't she get within three feet of without getting a rush?
5. What is Kate late for this time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What prompted Kate and Dave's closeness in the kitchen and resulted in Kate dropping her crutches?
2. Why was David considering buying Kate three Porsches?
3. Why did Howie blush?
4. Why was Kate mad at David?
5. What did Dave have in mind for Kate's six weeks off?
6. How did Kate look to Dave?
7. How was it evident that Dave loved Kate?
8. What was the first thing that made Kate's heart flop for during the evening?
9. Why did Howie and Slik show up at David's house?
10. How did Dave know who the camera belonged to?
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)