|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dave think Kate thought about him?
(a) He was lazy.
(b) He was unscrupulous.
(c) He was a thirty-one-year-old child.
(d) He lacked ambition.
2. What had Kate written in the dust on her bureau?
(a) Katherine Dodd.
(b) Kate+David 4 ever.
(c) I want to marry David!
3. What was a sign of mental instability?
(a) Always being late.
(b) Drumming your fingers on your steering wheel.
(c) Talking to yourself.
(d) Talking to yourself while stuck in traffic.
4. What distracted Kate out the window?
(a) Mrs, Pearson hanging decorations.
(b) A small bird.
(c) A couple walking down the street.
(d) A piece of paper fluttering down the street.
5. What was going to be played at the evenings rehearsal?
(a) Mozart Requiem
(b) Beethoven's Fur Elise
(c) Beethoven's Sixth Symphony
(d) Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake Waltz
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kate late for this time?
2. Who was the first person to call bingo?
3. What does Elsie call Kate when she finds out that she's not "mooning" over David?
4. What did Kate miss?
5. What time did Kate arrive home?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was it evident that Dave loved Kate?
2. What was the difference between the way Dave held Kate and the way Anatole held her?
3. Why did Elsie call Kate stupid?
4. What did Dave have in mind for Kate's six weeks off?
5. Why was Kate mad at David?
6. What was David making for dinner and who all was invited for dinner?
7. Why does David want to teach Kate how to play football?
8. Why did Howie blush?
9. How did Kate create a catastrophe at the concert hall?
10. In what ways did Kate feel like she had fallen down the rabbit hole?
This section contains 798 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)