|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drink does Kate offer Dave?
2. What time does Kate have her students?
(a) Five to seven.
(b) Noon till two.
(c) Three to five.
(d) Four to five.
3. What sport is Dave convinced to play with Kate?
(b) Water Polo.
4. How had Howie's weight changed?
(a) He'd gained three pounds.
(b) He'd gained five pounds.
(c) He'd lost two pounds.
(d) He'd gained four pounds.
5. What is the worst thing of all about having her mother over for dinner?
(a) She'll leave with a migraine and never let Kate forget it.
(b) She'll bring Kate's father.
(c) She'll expect real food.
(d) She'll expect furniture.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pounds did the doctor tell Howie to lose?
2. Where did David invite her parents?
3. How did Kate look to Dave?
4. What move does Elsie make to help Kate?
5. What kind of food did Kate want with her bingo winnings?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was David making for dinner and who all was invited for dinner?
2. Why did Howie blush?
3. Why did the word "disaster" hover at the forefront of Kate's mind in regards to dinner?
4. Why did Kate consider David to be the enemy?
5. Why was it okay in David's mind to be tuned out?
6. Why did Howie and Slik show up at David's house?
7. What made Kate feel more secure in her own home?
8. What did Dave have in mind for Kate's six weeks off?
9. What prompted Kate and Dave's closeness in the kitchen and resulted in Kate dropping her crutches?
10. Why was Kate mad at David?
This section contains 797 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)