|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the main body of dinner that David served Kate?
2. What did Kate's mother call David?
(a) Cutie pie.
(b) Sexy pants.
(c) No good bum.
3. What was Dave doing?
(a) Having dinner with another woman.
(b) Setting up for a romantic evening.
(c) Making her dinner.
(d) Playing with a toy train.
4. What move does Elsie make to help Kate?
(a) She promises to take care of her house.
(b) She tells David she will take care of Kate.
(c) She asks if she is still invited to dinner.
(d) She offers Kate crutches.
5. What would play have been equated with in the Finn household?
(a) Goofing off.
(c) The mark of an underachiever.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Elsie's hankie?
2. How did Kate look to Dave?
3. How many pounds did the doctor tell Howie to lose?
4. What is ironic about Kate breaking her leg?
5. What did Dave think Kate thought about him?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Dave know who the camera belonged to?
2. Why did Kate get so worked up about her mom coming for dinner on Saturday?
3. What made Kate furious?
4. How did Kate look to Dave?
5. What was the first thing that made Kate's heart flop for during the evening?
6. Why did Howie and Slik show up at David's house?
7. How did Kate create a catastrophe at the concert hall?
8. What prompted Kate and Dave's closeness in the kitchen and resulted in Kate dropping her crutches?
9. Why did the word "disaster" hover at the forefront of Kate's mind in regards to dinner?
10. What did Dave have in mind for Kate's six weeks off?
This section contains 910 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)