|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elsie use to mash potatoes?
(a) A masher.
(b) A hand mixer.
(c) An electric mixer.
(d) A fork.
2. What had Kate written in the dust on her bureau?
(a) I want to marry David!
(c) Kate+David 4 ever.
(d) Katherine Dodd.
3. What did he think they might name their firstborn?
(c) George or Georgina.
(d) Allison or Alex.
4. What excuse did Dave invent for the tally marks on Kate's cast?
(a) Games she won.
(b) Days that have passed since Kate hurt herself.
(c) Movies they watched.
(d) Toe exercises.
5. What time did the carpenters and roofers leave?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Kate miss?
2. What does Elsie call Kate when she finds out that she's not "mooning" over David?
3. What is Dave happy to hear her admit?
4. Who was the first person to call bingo?
5. What did Slik return with wrapped in a jacket?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was it okay in David's mind to be tuned out?
2. What was David making for dinner and who all was invited for dinner?
3. In what ways did Kate feel like she had fallen down the rabbit hole?
4. Why did the word "disaster" hover at the forefront of Kate's mind in regards to dinner?
5. What was the difference between the way Dave held Kate and the way Anatole held her?
6. How was it evident that Dave loved Kate?
7. What made Kate furious?
8. Why does David want to teach Kate how to play football?
9. Why did Howie and Slik show up at David's house?
10. What was the first thing that made Kate's heart flop for during the evening?
This section contains 818 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)