|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the main body of dinner that David served Kate?
2. What was going to be played at the evenings rehearsal?
(a) Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake Waltz
(b) Beethoven's Sixth Symphony
(c) Beethoven's Fur Elise
(d) Mozart Requiem
3. What would she have done if she would have had more time?
(a) Told him she never wanted to see him again,
(b) Screamed at him.
(c) Burst into tears.
(d) Broken his train.
4. Who is Howie actually?
(a) A spook.
(c) An undercover cop.
5. How had Howie's weight changed?
(a) He'd gained five pounds.
(b) He'd gained four pounds.
(c) He'd lost two pounds.
(d) He'd gained three pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of festival did Kate and Dave have on Thursday?
2. How many pounds did the doctor tell Howie to lose?
3. What does Kate think about footballs?
4. How many tally marks did they make on Kate's cast?
5. What time is dinner on Saturday.
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)