|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dave happy to hear her admit?
(a) They were engaged.
(b) She wanted to marry him.
(c) They were affianced.
(d) They were going to get married.
2. What fictional character does Dave compare Elsie to
(a) Betty Grabel.
(b) Calamity Jane.
(c) Annabel Guernsey.
(d) Annie Oakley.
3. What did Slik return with wrapped in a jacket?
(a) A rifle.
(b) A telescope.
(c) A baseball bat.
(d) A tripod.
4. How many tally marks did they make on Kate's cast?
5. What move does Elsie make to help Kate?
(a) She promises to take care of her house.
(b) She tells David she will take care of Kate.
(c) She asks if she is still invited to dinner.
(d) She offers Kate crutches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Kate's mother call David?
2. Where did David invite her parents?
3. What drink does Kate offer Dave?
4. Where did Dave sit?
5. What did Kate say Dave probably was doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Dave have in mind for Kate's six weeks off?
2. Why did Elsie call Kate stupid?
3. Why was David's hand between Kate's thighs while he was driving?
4. How was it evident that Dave loved Kate?
5. In what ways did Kate feel like she had fallen down the rabbit hole?
6. Why was Kate mad at David?
7. What was David making for dinner and who all was invited for dinner?
8. Why does David want to teach Kate how to play football?
9. What was the difference between the way Dave held Kate and the way Anatole held her?
10. What made Kate furious?
This section contains 780 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)