|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport is Dave convinced to play with Kate?
(c) Water Polo.
2. What would she have done if she would have had more time?
(a) Screamed at him.
(b) Told him she never wanted to see him again,
(c) Broken his train.
(d) Burst into tears.
3. What drink does Kate offer Dave?
4. What did Kate say Dave probably was doing?
(a) Out having a lot of fun.
(b) Playing choo choo.
(c) Buying more comic books.
(d) Out with another girl.
5. What was a poor choice of words for Howie?
(a) He would kill for breakfast.
(b) He would kill for a cup of coffee.
(c) He was hurting for information.
(d) He would kill the possessor of the tape.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the first person to call bingo?
2. What did Dave think Kate thought about him?
3. How many hours after Kate had gotten up did Dave?
4. What did Elsie talk Kate into doing?
5. What time is dinner on Saturday.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Elsie call Kate stupid?
2. How did Kate look to Dave?
3. Why did the word "disaster" hover at the forefront of Kate's mind in regards to dinner?
4. How did Dave feel about rattling Kate's composure every once in awhile.
5. What did Dave have in mind for Kate's six weeks off?
6. What was the first thing that made Kate's heart flop for during the evening?
7. What made Kate feel more secure in her own home?
8. Why did Howie and Slik show up at David's house?
9. Why did Howie blush?
10. How did Kate create a catastrophe at the concert hall?
This section contains 845 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)