|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was a sign of mental instability?
(a) Always being late.
(b) Talking to yourself while stuck in traffic.
(c) Talking to yourself.
(d) Drumming your fingers on your steering wheel.
2. What kind of kiss did David give Kate before she left?
(a) One that made her lips feel swollen.
(b) One with violent intensity.
(c) One that took her breath away.
(d) All of these.
3. At what time was Kate most lonely?
(a) When she was getting her divorce.
(b) Before she had met David.
(c) When she was living alone.
(d) Living with Anatole.
4. What color and kind of car were the people making sure they got on camera?
(a) A blue minivan.
(b) A grey coupe.
(c) A blue sedan.
(d) A red Porsche.
5. Who did Kate blame for her distraction?
(b) The birds.
6. What time does Kate have her students?
(a) Five to seven.
(b) Three to five.
(c) Four to five.
(d) Noon till two.
7. What kind of festival did Kate and Dave have on Thursday?
(a) A Music festival.
(b) A sexy festival.
(c) An Uncle Scrooge festival.
(d) A Miserly festival.
8. What kind of food did Kate want with her bingo winnings?
9. What movie does David put in the DVD player?
(b) Raiders of the Lost Ark.
(c) Fifth Element.
(d) The Wizard of Oz.
10. What excuse did Dave invent for the tally marks on Kate's cast?
(a) Games she won.
(b) Toe exercises.
(c) Days that have passed since Kate hurt herself.
(d) Movies they watched.
11. Who is Howie actually?
(a) An undercover cop.
(c) A spook.
12. What sport is Dave convinced to play with Kate?
(c) Water Polo.
13. What time did the carpenters and roofers leave?
14. What would she have done if she would have had more time?
(a) Told him she never wanted to see him again,
(b) Burst into tears.
(c) Broken his train.
(d) Screamed at him.
15. What did Kate find in her azalea?
(a) A black box.
(b) A hand held camera.
(c) A video camera.
(d) A piece of the wreckage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Kate not have time for that she regretted?
2. What time did Kate arrive home?
3. What was one of David's favorite toys?
4. What was Dave doing?
5. How many hours after Kate had gotten up did Dave?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)