|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What movie does David put in the DVD player?
(a) Fifth Element.
(b) The Wizard of Oz.
(d) Raiders of the Lost Ark.
2. What made Kate feel less vulnerable?
(a) That she had decided to move.
(b) That she was David's girlfriend.
(c) That she was back in her own home.
(d) The fact that the roof was all but fixed.
3. Where did Dave sit?
(a) With the gearshift in his lap.
(b) In the drivers seat.
(c) In the back.
(d) In the passenger's seat.
4. What was the main body of dinner that David served Kate?
5. What distracted Kate out the window?
(a) A small bird.
(b) Mrs, Pearson hanging decorations.
(c) A couple walking down the street.
(d) A piece of paper fluttering down the street.
6. What did Kate's father say he would do if she married Dave?
(a) Put her up for adoption.
(b) Claim he never had a daughter.
(c) He'd never speak to her again.
(d) Disown her.
7. What was Dave doing?
(a) Making her dinner.
(b) Setting up for a romantic evening.
(c) Having dinner with another woman.
(d) Playing with a toy train.
8. What is Dave happy to hear her admit?
(a) They were engaged.
(b) She wanted to marry him.
(c) They were affianced.
(d) They were going to get married.
9. How many tally marks did they make on Kate's cast?
10. What did Howie suggest that Dave not do?
(a) Light a match across the street.
(b) Go next door for any reason.
(c) Watch the house too intently.
(d) Not ask too many questions.
11. What did Kate wish her yogurt were?
(a) A hot fudge sundae.
(b) A banana split.
(c) A burger with fries.
(d) An ice cream cone.
12. Who did Kate blame for her distraction?
(d) The birds.
13. What kind of food did Kate want with her bingo winnings?
14. How many hours after Kate had gotten up did Dave?
(a) Three and a half.
(d) Two and a half.
15. What did Kate say Dave probably was doing?
(a) Out with another girl.
(b) Buying more comic books.
(c) Playing choo choo.
(d) Out having a lot of fun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Dave going to do for Kate tomorrow?
2. What fictional character does Dave compare Elsie to
3. What drink does Kate offer Dave?
4. How much money did Kate win?
5. Who's tape was it?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)