|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Howie suggest that Dave not do?
(a) Light a match across the street.
(b) Not ask too many questions.
(c) Go next door for any reason.
(d) Watch the house too intently.
2. Where did Dave sit?
(a) In the back.
(b) In the drivers seat.
(c) With the gearshift in his lap.
(d) In the passenger's seat.
3. What did Kate's father say he would do if she married Dave?
(a) Disown her.
(b) He'd never speak to her again.
(c) Claim he never had a daughter.
(d) Put her up for adoption.
4. What did Kate's mother accidentally butter instead of her roll?
(a) Her fingers.
(b) Her thumb.
(c) Her blouse.
(d) Her hand.
5. How many hours after Kate had gotten up did Dave?
(a) Two and a half.
(b) Three and a half.
6. What was Elsie's hankie?
(a) A silk affair with lace.
(b) Her gun.
(c) A large knife.
(d) A cotton square with embroidery.
7. What was one of David's favorite toys?
(b) A pogo stick.
(d) Etch a Sketch.
8. What kind of food did Kate want with her bingo winnings?
9. What was Dave going to do for Kate tomorrow?
(a) Buy her a wardrobe.
(b) Buy her a Porsche.
(d) Give her the moon.
10. What is Dave happy to hear her admit?
(a) They were going to get married.
(b) They were engaged.
(c) They were affianced.
(d) She wanted to marry him.
11. What kind of festival did Kate and Dave have on Thursday?
(a) A sexy festival.
(b) A Miserly festival.
(c) An Uncle Scrooge festival.
(d) A Music festival.
12. What is Kate late for this time?
(a) Her practicing.
(b) Her exercise class.
(c) Her rehearsal.
(d) He students.
13. What kind of kiss did David give Kate before she left?
(a) One with violent intensity.
(b) One that made her lips feel swollen.
(c) One that took her breath away.
(d) All of these.
14. Who's tape was it?
(a) Stewart Grey's.
(b) Frank Schneider's.
(c) Mark Beaman's.
(d) Howard Berk's.
15. What excuse did Dave invent for the tally marks on Kate's cast?
(a) Toe exercises.
(b) Movies they watched.
(c) Games she won.
(d) Days that have passed since Kate hurt herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Kate win?
2. What time is dinner on Saturday.
3. What did Kate say Dave probably was doing?
4. What does Elsie call Kate when she finds out that she's not "mooning" over David?
5. How did Kate break her leg?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)