|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Kate find in her azalea?
(a) A piece of the wreckage.
(b) A black box.
(c) A video camera.
(d) A hand held camera.
2. What would play have been equated with in the Finn household?
(b) The mark of an underachiever.
(d) Goofing off.
3. What was the main body of dinner that David served Kate?
4. What kind of festival did Kate and Dave have on Thursday?
(a) A Miserly festival.
(b) An Uncle Scrooge festival.
(c) A Music festival.
(d) A sexy festival.
5. What is Kate late for this time?
(a) Her rehearsal.
(b) He students.
(c) Her practicing.
(d) Her exercise class.
6. What kind of food did Kate want with her bingo winnings?
7. What does Kate think about footballs?
(a) They're ugly.
(b) They're not shaped to fit her hand.
(c) All of these.
(d) They should be prettier colors.
8. What drink does Kate offer Dave?
9. What is Dave happy to hear her admit?
(a) They were affianced.
(b) They were engaged.
(c) She wanted to marry him.
(d) They were going to get married.
10. How did Kate break her leg?
(a) She lunged for a catch and missed.
(b) She tackled a garbage can.
(c) She tripped over a sewer grate.
(d) She tripped over a curb.
11. What did Kate's mother accidentally butter instead of her roll?
(a) Her blouse.
(b) Her fingers.
(c) Her thumb.
(d) Her hand.
12. Why didn't Kate have any power?
(a) Beaman accidentally cut through the lines.
(b) Howie had it cut off.
(c) David was planning a surprise for her.
(d) She had forgotten to pay her bill.
13. Who is Howie actually?
(c) A spook.
(d) An undercover cop.
14. How did Kate look to Dave?
(a) Like a wraith.
(b) Like an apparition.
(c) Like an anorexic.
15. What was a sign of mental instability?
(a) Always being late.
(b) Drumming your fingers on your steering wheel.
(c) Talking to yourself.
(d) Talking to yourself while stuck in traffic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fictional character does Dave compare Elsie to
2. How many hours after Kate had gotten up did Dave?
3. What did Kate say Dave probably was doing?
4. What did Slik return with wrapped in a jacket?
5. At what time was Kate most lonely?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)