|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Kate's job in the kitchen?
(a) Peeling carrots.
(b) Slicing carrots.
(c) Peeling potatoes.
(d) Steaming broccoli.
2. What movie does David put in the DVD player?
(a) Raiders of the Lost Ark.
(c) Fifth Element.
(d) The Wizard of Oz.
3. Where did David invite her parents?
(a) To a restaurant.
(b) To his house.
(c) To Kate's house.
(d) To a false address.
4. What kind of kiss did David give Kate before she left?
(a) One with violent intensity.
(b) One that took her breath away.
(c) All of these.
(d) One that made her lips feel swollen.
5. How long was the vacation Kate was given?
(a) Six months.
(b) Four months.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) Three months.
6. What vehicle did they drive to the bingo hall?
(a) David's Aston Martin.
(b) David's Corvette.
(c) David's Porsche.
(d) Kate's compact sedan.
7. Who's tape was it?
(a) Stewart Grey's.
(b) Howard Berk's.
(c) Frank Schneider's.
(d) Mark Beaman's.
8. What did he think they might name their firstborn?
(b) George or Georgina.
(c) Allison or Alex.
9. How much money did Kate win?
(a) Fifteen dollars.
(b) Fifty dollars.
(c) Thirty dollars.
(d) Twelve dollars.
10. What were Elsie and Grace drinking?
(a) Sauvignon Blanc.
11. What does Elsie call Kate when she finds out that she's not "mooning" over David?
12. How many hours after Kate had gotten up did Dave?
(b) Three and a half.
(c) Two and a half.
13. At what time was Kate most lonely?
(a) When she was getting her divorce.
(b) Before she had met David.
(c) Living with Anatole.
(d) When she was living alone.
14. How did Kate look to Dave?
(a) Like an apparition.
(c) Like a wraith.
(d) Like an anorexic.
15. What did Kate's mother accidentally butter instead of her roll?
(a) Her fingers.
(b) Her blouse.
(c) Her thumb.
(d) Her hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the worst thing of all about having her mother over for dinner?
2. What couldn't she get within three feet of without getting a rush?
3. How did Kate break her leg?
4. Who did Kate blame for her distraction?
5. What time is dinner on Saturday.
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)