|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Kate say Dave probably was doing?
(a) Out with another girl.
(b) Playing choo choo.
(c) Buying more comic books.
(d) Out having a lot of fun.
2. What had Kate written in the dust on her bureau?
(a) I want to marry David!
(b) Kate+David 4 ever.
(d) Katherine Dodd.
3. What vehicle did they drive to the bingo hall?
(a) David's Corvette.
(b) David's Aston Martin.
(c) Kate's compact sedan.
(d) David's Porsche.
4. What time is dinner on Saturday.
(d) Four thirty.
5. What time does Kate have her students?
(a) Four to five.
(b) Three to five.
(c) Five to seven.
(d) Noon till two.
6. What did Kate find in her azalea?
(a) A video camera.
(b) A hand held camera.
(c) A piece of the wreckage.
(d) A black box.
7. What did Kate's father say he would do if she married Dave?
(a) Disown her.
(b) He'd never speak to her again.
(c) Put her up for adoption.
(d) Claim he never had a daughter.
8. What was the main body of dinner that David served Kate?
9. What was Dave doing?
(a) Making her dinner.
(b) Setting up for a romantic evening.
(c) Having dinner with another woman.
(d) Playing with a toy train.
10. Who was the first person to call bingo?
(a) Tootsie Rollas.
(b) Theresa Ann.
(c) Tootsie Anheiser.
(d) Betty Anheiser.
11. How did Kate break her leg?
(a) She lunged for a catch and missed.
(b) She tripped over a sewer grate.
(c) She tackled a garbage can.
(d) She tripped over a curb.
12. What was going to be played at the evenings rehearsal?
(a) Beethoven's Fur Elise
(b) Mozart Requiem
(c) Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake Waltz
(d) Beethoven's Sixth Symphony
13. What fictional character does Dave compare Elsie to
(a) Calamity Jane.
(b) Betty Grabel.
(c) Annabel Guernsey.
(d) Annie Oakley.
14. What made Kate feel less vulnerable?
(a) That she had decided to move.
(b) That she was David's girlfriend.
(c) The fact that the roof was all but fixed.
(d) That she was back in her own home.
15. What color and kind of car were the people making sure they got on camera?
(a) A grey coupe.
(b) A blue minivan.
(c) A blue sedan.
(d) A red Porsche.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Kate wish her yogurt were?
2. What color was Kate's mothers' shirt?
3. What did Howie suggest that Dave not do?
4. What couldn't she get within three feet of without getting a rush?
5. Who's tape was it?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)