|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why didn't Kate have any power?
(a) David was planning a surprise for her.
(b) She had forgotten to pay her bill.
(c) Beaman accidentally cut through the lines.
(d) Howie had it cut off.
2. What made Kate feel less vulnerable?
(a) That she was back in her own home.
(b) The fact that the roof was all but fixed.
(c) That she was David's girlfriend.
(d) That she had decided to move.
3. What sport is Dave convinced to play with Kate?
(a) Water Polo.
4. What did David do that Kate was unimpressed about?
(a) Answered her phone.
(b) Dismissed the carpenters for the day.
(c) Invited her mother over for dinner.
(d) Was in her home while she was gone.
5. What time is dinner on Saturday.
(b) Four thirty.
6. What did Kate come down with?
(a) Small pox.
(b) The plague.
(c) Chicken pox.
(d) Bingo fever.
7. What was Dave doing?
(a) Having dinner with another woman.
(b) Setting up for a romantic evening.
(c) Making her dinner.
(d) Playing with a toy train.
8. What did Kate say Dave probably was doing?
(a) Out having a lot of fun.
(b) Buying more comic books.
(c) Playing choo choo.
(d) Out with another girl.
9. How many tally marks did they make on Kate's cast?
10. Who was the first person to call bingo?
(a) Tootsie Anheiser.
(b) Tootsie Rollas.
(c) Theresa Ann.
(d) Betty Anheiser.
11. What couldn't she get within three feet of without getting a rush?
(a) The spot in the kitchen where he had kissed her.
(b) A gearshift.
(d) His house.
12. What move does Elsie make to help Kate?
(a) She promises to take care of her house.
(b) She offers Kate crutches.
(c) She tells David she will take care of Kate.
(d) She asks if she is still invited to dinner.
13. What was the main body of dinner that David served Kate?
14. How much money did Kate win?
(a) Thirty dollars.
(b) Twelve dollars.
(c) Fifteen dollars.
(d) Fifty dollars.
15. What is Dave happy to hear her admit?
(a) They were affianced.
(b) They were going to get married.
(c) She wanted to marry him.
(d) They were engaged.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the worst thing of all about having her mother over for dinner?
2. What did Dave think Kate thought about him?
3. What kind of festival did Kate and Dave have on Thursday?
4. What fictional character does Dave compare Elsie to
5. How did Kate break her leg?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)