|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did David invite her parents?
(a) To his house.
(b) To Kate's house.
(c) To a false address.
(d) To a restaurant.
2. What kind of festival did Kate and Dave have on Thursday?
(a) A Music festival.
(b) A sexy festival.
(c) An Uncle Scrooge festival.
(d) A Miserly festival.
3. Who did Kate blame for her distraction?
(c) The birds.
4. What did Howie suggest that Dave not do?
(a) Light a match across the street.
(b) Watch the house too intently.
(c) Go next door for any reason.
(d) Not ask too many questions.
5. What move does Elsie make to help Kate?
(a) She tells David she will take care of Kate.
(b) She offers Kate crutches.
(c) She promises to take care of her house.
(d) She asks if she is still invited to dinner.
6. What vehicle did they drive to the bingo hall?
(a) David's Aston Martin.
(b) Kate's compact sedan.
(c) David's Corvette.
(d) David's Porsche.
7. What did he think they might name their firstborn?
(a) Allison or Alex.
(b) George or Georgina.
8. What did Kate find in her azalea?
(a) A piece of the wreckage.
(b) A hand held camera.
(c) A black box.
(d) A video camera.
9. What were Elsie and Grace drinking?
(a) Sauvignon Blanc.
10. What distracted Kate out the window?
(a) A small bird.
(b) A couple walking down the street.
(c) Mrs, Pearson hanging decorations.
(d) A piece of paper fluttering down the street.
11. At what time was Kate most lonely?
(a) When she was living alone.
(b) Before she had met David.
(c) When she was getting her divorce.
(d) Living with Anatole.
12. How had Howie's weight changed?
(a) He'd gained three pounds.
(b) He'd gained four pounds.
(c) He'd gained five pounds.
(d) He'd lost two pounds.
13. What was the main body of dinner that David served Kate?
14. What was a sign of mental instability?
(a) Talking to yourself while stuck in traffic.
(b) Always being late.
(c) Talking to yourself.
(d) Drumming your fingers on your steering wheel.
15. What did David do that Kate was unimpressed about?
(a) Answered her phone.
(b) Invited her mother over for dinner.
(c) Was in her home while she was gone.
(d) Dismissed the carpenters for the day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made Kate feel less vulnerable?
2. Who was the first person to call bingo?
3. What time did Kate arrive home?
4. What does Elsie call Kate when she finds out that she's not "mooning" over David?
5. What is the worst thing of all about having her mother over for dinner?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)