|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hours after Kate had gotten up did Dave?
(a) Three and a half.
(b) Two and a half.
2. What color was Kate's mothers' shirt?
(a) Light yellow.
(d) Light green.
3. What time did Kate arrive home?
(a) Eight o'clock.
(b) Nine o'clock.
(c) Five o' clock.
4. What was Elsie's hankie?
(a) Her gun.
(b) A large knife.
(c) A cotton square with embroidery.
(d) A silk affair with lace.
5. What were Elsie and Grace drinking?
(b) Sauvignon Blanc.
6. What was the main body of dinner that David served Kate?
7. What does Elsie call Kate when she finds out that she's not "mooning" over David?
8. What is Dave happy to hear her admit?
(a) They were going to get married.
(b) They were engaged.
(c) She wanted to marry him.
(d) They were affianced.
9. How did Kate look to Dave?
(a) Like an anorexic.
(b) Like an apparition.
(d) Like a wraith.
10. What vehicle did they drive to the bingo hall?
(a) David's Corvette.
(b) David's Porsche.
(c) David's Aston Martin.
(d) Kate's compact sedan.
11. Who is Howie actually?
(b) A spook.
(c) An undercover cop.
12. Why didn't Kate have any power?
(a) Howie had it cut off.
(b) David was planning a surprise for her.
(c) Beaman accidentally cut through the lines.
(d) She had forgotten to pay her bill.
13. What did he think they might name their firstborn?
(b) George or Georgina.
(d) Allison or Alex.
14. What does Kate think about footballs?
(a) They should be prettier colors.
(b) All of these.
(c) They're not shaped to fit her hand.
(d) They're ugly.
15. What started the chaos in the music hall?
(a) Kate goosed the first clarinetist with her bow.
(b) Kate tripped on a music stand.
(c) Kate stepped on the bass players toe.
(d) The conductor escorted Kate off the stage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drink does Kate offer Dave?
2. What did Kate's mother accidentally butter instead of her roll?
3. What distracted Kate out the window?
4. What excuse did Dave invent for the tally marks on Kate's cast?
5. How had Howie's weight changed?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)