|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the worst thing of all about having her mother over for dinner?
(a) She'll expect real food.
(b) She'll expect furniture.
(c) She'll bring Kate's father.
(d) She'll leave with a migraine and never let Kate forget it.
2. Where did Dave sit?
(a) In the back.
(b) In the drivers seat.
(c) With the gearshift in his lap.
(d) In the passenger's seat.
3. Where did David invite her parents?
(a) To Kate's house.
(b) To a restaurant.
(c) To his house.
(d) To a false address.
4. What did Kate wish her yogurt were?
(a) A hot fudge sundae.
(b) A banana split.
(c) A burger with fries.
(d) An ice cream cone.
5. What would play have been equated with in the Finn household?
(b) The mark of an underachiever.
(c) Goofing off.
6. What did Kate find in her azalea?
(a) A black box.
(b) A hand held camera.
(c) A piece of the wreckage.
(d) A video camera.
7. What did he think they might name their firstborn?
(a) George or Georgina.
(d) Allison or Alex.
8. Why didn't Kate have any power?
(a) Howie had it cut off.
(b) David was planning a surprise for her.
(c) Beaman accidentally cut through the lines.
(d) She had forgotten to pay her bill.
9. What would she have done if she would have had more time?
(a) Broken his train.
(b) Burst into tears.
(c) Screamed at him.
(d) Told him she never wanted to see him again,
10. What was Dave doing?
(a) Playing with a toy train.
(b) Having dinner with another woman.
(c) Making her dinner.
(d) Setting up for a romantic evening.
11. Who's tape was it?
(a) Frank Schneider's.
(b) Stewart Grey's.
(c) Mark Beaman's.
(d) Howard Berk's.
12. How many pounds did the doctor tell Howie to lose?
13. What does Kate think about footballs?
(a) They're ugly.
(b) They should be prettier colors.
(c) They're not shaped to fit her hand.
(d) All of these.
14. What is Kate late for this time?
(a) He students.
(b) Her rehearsal.
(c) Her practicing.
(d) Her exercise class.
15. What was Kate's job in the kitchen?
(a) Slicing carrots.
(b) Steaming broccoli.
(c) Peeling carrots.
(d) Peeling potatoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was the vacation Kate was given?
2. What color was Kate's mothers' shirt?
3. What did David do that Kate was unimpressed about?
4. What was Dave going to do for Kate tomorrow?
5. What did Kate say Dave probably was doing?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)