|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who's tape was it?
(a) Frank Schneider's.
(b) Howard Berk's.
(c) Stewart Grey's.
(d) Mark Beaman's.
2. What did Elsie talk Kate into doing?
(a) Going swimming.
(b) Going to the cafe.
(c) Going shopping.
(d) Going to play bingo.
3. What made Kate feel less vulnerable?
(a) That she was back in her own home.
(b) The fact that the roof was all but fixed.
(c) That she had decided to move.
(d) That she was David's girlfriend.
4. Where did David invite her parents?
(a) To a false address.
(b) To Kate's house.
(c) To his house.
(d) To a restaurant.
5. What vehicle did they drive to the bingo hall?
(a) David's Aston Martin.
(b) David's Porsche.
(c) David's Corvette.
(d) Kate's compact sedan.
6. What is Dave happy to hear her admit?
(a) She wanted to marry him.
(b) They were engaged.
(c) They were going to get married.
(d) They were affianced.
7. What kind of kiss did David give Kate before she left?
(a) All of these.
(b) One that took her breath away.
(c) One that made her lips feel swollen.
(d) One with violent intensity.
8. How did Kate break her leg?
(a) She tripped over a curb.
(b) She tripped over a sewer grate.
(c) She tackled a garbage can.
(d) She lunged for a catch and missed.
9. What was Kate's job in the kitchen?
(a) Peeling potatoes.
(b) Peeling carrots.
(c) Slicing carrots.
(d) Steaming broccoli.
10. How had Howie's weight changed?
(a) He'd lost two pounds.
(b) He'd gained four pounds.
(c) He'd gained three pounds.
(d) He'd gained five pounds.
11. What did Kate's mother call David?
(b) No good bum.
(c) Cutie pie.
(d) Sexy pants.
12. How much money did Kate win?
(a) Thirty dollars.
(b) Twelve dollars.
(c) Fifty dollars.
(d) Fifteen dollars.
13. How many tally marks did they make on Kate's cast?
14. What does Kate think about footballs?
(a) They're ugly.
(b) They're not shaped to fit her hand.
(c) All of these.
(d) They should be prettier colors.
15. What was Elsie's hankie?
(a) A cotton square with embroidery.
(b) A large knife.
(c) Her gun.
(d) A silk affair with lace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did David do that Kate was unimpressed about?
2. What would she have done if she would have had more time?
3. What move does Elsie make to help Kate?
4. What did he think they might name their firstborn?
5. What was one of David's favorite toys?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)