|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the main body of dinner that David served Kate?
2. What did Howie suggest that Dave not do?
(a) Not ask too many questions.
(b) Light a match across the street.
(c) Go next door for any reason.
(d) Watch the house too intently.
3. How many tally marks did they make on Kate's cast?
4. What is Dave happy to hear her admit?
(a) They were engaged.
(b) She wanted to marry him.
(c) They were going to get married.
(d) They were affianced.
5. What did Kate find in her azalea?
(a) A piece of the wreckage.
(b) A hand held camera.
(c) A black box.
(d) A video camera.
6. How many pounds did the doctor tell Howie to lose?
7. At what time was Kate most lonely?
(a) Living with Anatole.
(b) When she was getting her divorce.
(c) Before she had met David.
(d) When she was living alone.
8. What did Elsie talk Kate into doing?
(a) Going swimming.
(b) Going to play bingo.
(c) Going to the cafe.
(d) Going shopping.
9. How had Howie's weight changed?
(a) He'd gained three pounds.
(b) He'd lost two pounds.
(c) He'd gained five pounds.
(d) He'd gained four pounds.
10. What was a sign of mental instability?
(a) Talking to yourself while stuck in traffic.
(b) Always being late.
(c) Drumming your fingers on your steering wheel.
(d) Talking to yourself.
11. What is ironic about Kate breaking her leg?
(a) She always knew sports would end up in broken bones.
(b) David had yelled for her to be careful.
(c) She predicted this would happen the day before.
(d) David had told her "break a leg" yesterday before her performance.
12. What was going to be played at the evenings rehearsal?
(a) Beethoven's Sixth Symphony
(b) Mozart Requiem
(c) Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake Waltz
(d) Beethoven's Fur Elise
13. What did Kate wish her yogurt were?
(a) A burger with fries.
(b) A hot fudge sundae.
(c) A banana split.
(d) An ice cream cone.
14. What was Elsie's hankie?
(a) Her gun.
(b) A cotton square with embroidery.
(c) A large knife.
(d) A silk affair with lace.
15. What kind of food did Kate want with her bingo winnings?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color and kind of car were the people making sure they got on camera?
2. What did Kate come down with?
3. Who's tape was it?
4. What did Slik return with wrapped in a jacket?
5. What did Kate say Dave probably was doing?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)