|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time did Kate arrive home?
(a) Nine o'clock.
(b) Five o' clock.
(c) Eight o'clock.
2. What was Dave doing?
(a) Making her dinner.
(b) Playing with a toy train.
(c) Having dinner with another woman.
(d) Setting up for a romantic evening.
3. What did Kate's mother call David?
(a) Cutie pie.
(b) Sexy pants.
(c) No good bum.
4. What excuse did Dave invent for the tally marks on Kate's cast?
(a) Days that have passed since Kate hurt herself.
(b) Movies they watched.
(c) Games she won.
(d) Toe exercises.
5. What started the chaos in the music hall?
(a) Kate tripped on a music stand.
(b) Kate goosed the first clarinetist with her bow.
(c) Kate stepped on the bass players toe.
(d) The conductor escorted Kate off the stage.
6. What did he think they might name their firstborn?
(c) George or Georgina.
(d) Allison or Alex.
7. What color was Kate's mothers' shirt?
(a) Light yellow.
(b) Light green.
8. What does Elsie call Kate when she finds out that she's not "mooning" over David?
9. How many tally marks did they make on Kate's cast?
10. How much money did Kate win?
(a) Twelve dollars.
(b) Fifteen dollars.
(c) Thirty dollars.
(d) Fifty dollars.
11. What movie does David put in the DVD player?
(a) The Wizard of Oz.
(c) Fifth Element.
(d) Raiders of the Lost Ark.
12. How many pounds did the doctor tell Howie to lose?
13. What was Dave going to do for Kate tomorrow?
(b) Buy her a Porsche.
(c) Give her the moon.
(d) Buy her a wardrobe.
14. Who was the first person to call bingo?
(a) Betty Anheiser.
(b) Tootsie Rollas.
(c) Theresa Ann.
(d) Tootsie Anheiser.
15. What is the worst thing of all about having her mother over for dinner?
(a) She'll leave with a migraine and never let Kate forget it.
(b) She'll expect furniture.
(c) She'll expect real food.
(d) She'll bring Kate's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of kiss did David give Kate before she left?
2. What color and kind of car were the people making sure they got on camera?
3. What would play have been equated with in the Finn household?
4. What was going to be played at the evenings rehearsal?
5. What time is dinner on Saturday.
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)