|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time was Kate most lonely?
(a) Before she had met David.
(b) When she was living alone.
(c) When she was getting her divorce.
(d) Living with Anatole.
2. What was Dave going to do for Kate tomorrow?
(b) Give her the moon.
(c) Buy her a wardrobe.
(d) Buy her a Porsche.
3. What was Kate's job in the kitchen?
(a) Slicing carrots.
(b) Peeling carrots.
(c) Peeling potatoes.
(d) Steaming broccoli.
4. What does Elsie call Kate when she finds out that she's not "mooning" over David?
5. What is ironic about Kate breaking her leg?
(a) David had yelled for her to be careful.
(b) She always knew sports would end up in broken bones.
(c) David had told her "break a leg" yesterday before her performance.
(d) She predicted this would happen the day before.
6. What does Elsie use to mash potatoes?
(a) A fork.
(b) An electric mixer.
(c) A masher.
(d) A hand mixer.
7. What did Kate say Dave probably was doing?
(a) Playing choo choo.
(b) Out having a lot of fun.
(c) Out with another girl.
(d) Buying more comic books.
8. What time does Kate have her students?
(a) Five to seven.
(b) Three to five.
(c) Noon till two.
(d) Four to five.
9. What time is dinner on Saturday.
(d) Four thirty.
10. Who was the first person to call bingo?
(a) Tootsie Rollas.
(b) Tootsie Anheiser.
(c) Betty Anheiser.
(d) Theresa Ann.
11. What did Kate's mother accidentally butter instead of her roll?
(a) Her hand.
(b) Her fingers.
(c) Her thumb.
(d) Her blouse.
12. What was a poor choice of words for Howie?
(a) He would kill for breakfast.
(b) He would kill for a cup of coffee.
(c) He would kill the possessor of the tape.
(d) He was hurting for information.
13. What would play have been equated with in the Finn household?
(c) The mark of an underachiever.
(d) Goofing off.
14. What did Kate find in her azalea?
(a) A hand held camera.
(b) A video camera.
(c) A piece of the wreckage.
(d) A black box.
15. What color was Kate's mothers' shirt?
(c) Light green.
(d) Light yellow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of kiss did David give Kate before she left?
2. What did Kate's mother call David?
3. What sport is Dave convinced to play with Kate?
4. What was Elsie's hankie?
5. What couldn't she get within three feet of without getting a rush?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)