|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was it a good thing Elsie's previous job retired her?
(a) She wanted to try a new experience.
(b) She was sick of stuffing fat women into bra's and girdles.
(c) She hated her job.
(d) She was too old, and was happy with not working anymore.
2. What kind of weather vane was on the top of the birthday cake house?
(a) A horse.
(b) An arrow.
(c) A flying horse.
(d) A rooster.
3. Why wouldn't someone assume that Kate does drugs?
(a) She dresses like Mary Poppins.
(b) She's way to chaste.
(c) Her house is too nice.
(d) She doesn't look the type.
4. What does David suggest to cheer Kate up?
(a) She comes over for tea.
(b) He cooks her dinner.
(c) They go downstairs and see what's in her refrigerator.
(d) She come over to his place for awhile.
5. How long had Kate and David been neighbors?
(a) Five months.
(b) Two months.
(c) Three months.
(d) Four months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What observation hit Kate in the pit of her stomach?
2. What interrupted Kate's concentration?
3. What primarily occupies David's time?
4. What day of the week was it?
5. What does Dave offer the team to solicit their help?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)