|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job was Kate given?
(a) Moving the mattresses.
(b) Layout design.
(c) Moving the dresser.
(d) Ordering the pizza.
2. What did neither genius that lived in the house know about?
(a) Making a cake.
(c) Frosting in a can.
3. What kind of wood was the elaborate arch separated the living room from the dining room?
4. What does Dave offer the team to solicit their help?
(a) Beer and burgers.
(b) Candy and pizza.
(c) Beer and pizza.
(d) Alcohol and junk food.
5. Who used to work with Dave?
(a) Elmo Nichols.
(b) Lenny Newfarmer.
(d) Howard Berk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What dog does David compare Kate to?
2. What bridge did Kate and Dave drive on?
3. What kinds of images did the idea of removing her dress evoke?
4. Where did Elsie aim to shoot the man on the roof?
5. What was hard for Kate to grasp?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)