|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David suggest to cheer Kate up?
(a) He cooks her dinner.
(b) She come over to his place for awhile.
(c) She comes over for tea.
(d) They go downstairs and see what's in her refrigerator.
2. What is Kate's marital status?
3. What kinds of images did the idea of removing her dress evoke?
(a) Passionate ones.
(b) Sexy ones.
(c) Family images.
(d) Old fashioned images.
4. What color were the wing chairs that were in David's house?
(a) Lime green.
(b) Forest green.
(c) Pine green.
(d) Lincoln green.
5. What primarily occupies David's time?
(a) Reading comic books.
(b) Watching Kate.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had Kate and David been neighbors?
2. What did Elsie give to David?
3. What was the purpose of David stopping at the practice field?
4. Who used to work with Dave?
5. Kate admits that she is impulsive and emotional about everything but...?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)