|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had Kate and David been neighbors?
(a) Five months.
(b) Three months.
(c) Four months.
(d) Two months.
2. What was the purpose of David stopping at the practice field?
(a) To explain why he won't be there for practice later.
(b) To recruit someone to help finance his endeavors.
(c) To introduce Kate as his new girlfriend.
(d) To recruit someone to help get her mattress in her house.
3. Kate admits that she is impulsive and emotional about everything but...?
(d) Domestic partnerships.
4. What did David hate about Kate?
(a) Her black coat.
(b) Her huge leather purse.
(c) Her hurried hello's.
(d) Her large, odd shaped metal case.
5. What kind of meat was on Dave's sandwich?
(a) Peppered beef.
(b) Roasted chicken.
(c) Honey ham.
(d) Roast beef.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave offer the team to solicit their help?
2. What bridge did Kate and Dave drive on?
3. How old was the bush that Kate and Elsie crashed into?
4. What two neighbors had baked David cakes?
5. What noise preceded David's fall through the roof?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)