1. How many story's were the red brick buildings?
2. What style were they built in?
(a) Imperial style.
(b) English style.
(c) Federal style.
(d) American style.
3. What kinds of trees were stunted?
4. What kind of weather vane was on the top of the birthday cake house?
(a) A flying horse.
(b) An arrow.
(c) A rooster.
(d) A horse.
5. What was Kate called behind her back?
(a) Freakshow Finn.
(b) Fancy Finn.
(c) The Katester.
(d) Formidable Finn.
6. How old was David?
7. How long had Kate and David been neighbors?
(a) Five months.
(b) Two months.
(c) Four months.
(d) Three months.
8. What did David hate about Kate?
(a) Her large, odd shaped metal case.
(b) Her black coat.
(c) Her hurried hello's.
(d) Her huge leather purse.
9. What kind of wood was the elaborate arch separated the living room from the dining room?
10. What had fallen through Kate's roof?
(a) A tail rotor of a helicopter.
(b) A meteor.
(c) A camera pod from a helicopter.
(d) A twisted piece of wreckage.
This section contains 3,815 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)