1. How many story's were the red brick buildings?
2. What style were they built in?
(a) English style.
(b) American style.
(c) Federal style.
(d) Imperial style.
3. What kinds of trees were stunted?
4. What kind of weather vane was on the top of the birthday cake house?
(a) A flying horse.
(b) A rooster.
(c) A horse.
(d) An arrow.
5. What was Kate called behind her back?
(a) Fancy Finn.
(b) The Katester.
(c) Formidable Finn.
(d) Freakshow Finn.
6. How old was David?
7. How long had Kate and David been neighbors?
(a) Four months.
(b) Three months.
(c) Five months.
(d) Two months.
8. What did David hate about Kate?
(a) Her large, odd shaped metal case.
(b) Her huge leather purse.
(c) Her hurried hello's.
(d) Her black coat.
9. What kind of wood was the elaborate arch separated the living room from the dining room?
10. What had fallen through Kate's roof?
(a) A camera pod from a helicopter.
(b) A tail rotor of a helicopter.
(c) A twisted piece of wreckage.
(d) A meteor.
This section contains 3,815 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)