|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, P. 87 to P. 135.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mixtli called until he is 7 years old?
(a) Seven Flowers.
(b) Little Man.
(c) Angry Runner.
(d) Six Branches.
2. What does Mixtli see being built on his naming day?
(a) A jail for prisoners of war.
(b) The Great Pyramid.
(c) A new courthouse.
(d) A new cemetary.
3. What modern day city would Mixtli have been from?
(a) New York.
(d) Mexico City.
4. What is distinct about the man who stops Mixtli on his naming day and asks to read his fortune?
(a) He is cacao-colored.
(b) He has very fine clothes.
(c) He is blind.
(d) He is extremely tall.
5. Who is Pactli?
(a) Mixtli's son.
(b) Mixtli's brother.
(c) Red Heron's son.
(d) Red Heron's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are swords sharpened in Mixtli's hometown?
2. How does Chimali hide his hair as a child?
3. What will happen if Pactli marries Tzitzilini?
4. Who is Tepetzalan?
5. What is Tepetzalan also known as?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)