|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, P. 87 to P. 135.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What overwhelms Mixtli about the boat that takes him to Texcoco ?
(a) He has to row it by himself.
(b) The riches on it.
(c) How small it is.
(d) How unsafe it seems.
2. What do Chimali and Tiatli specifically want to be when they grow up?
(c) Limestone sculptors.
3. Why do the young men of Mixtli's hometown find a female slave?
(a) To clean their clothes.
(b) To cook them food.
(c) To clean their houses.
(d) To give them sex.
4. How are swords sharpened in Mixtli's hometown?
(a) With sharp obsidian rocks.
(b) With other swords.
(c) On very hard wood trees.
(d) By leaving them in the river.
5. Where does Tepetzalan work?
(a) He is the king, so he doesn't really work anywhere specific.
(b) He is unemployed.
(c) In a rock quarry.
(d) On the subway.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mixtli see being built on his naming day?
2. Who does Pactli wish to marry?
3. For what subject do Chimali and Tlatli both receive scholarships to study?
4. What happens to Mixtli's vision after his naming ceremony?
5. What service must Mixtli do once he arrives at the court of Texcoco?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)