|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, P. 229 to P. 318.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lady Jadestone Doll's punishment for her affairs?
(d) Her first-born son will be killed.
2. Who is Lady Jadestone Doll?
(a) Nezahualpili's new wife.
(b) Mixtli's servant at Texcoco.
(c) Mixtli's girlfriend.
(d) Nezahualpili's new servant.
3. As children, what do Chimali and Mixtli pretend they are and will be as adults?
(a) Great warriors.
(b) Peace makers.
4. Why is Mixtli invited to the court of Texcoco?
(a) To be educated.
(b) To be the person who sacrifices others.
(c) To explain his relationship with his sister.
(d) To perform manual labor.
5. What is Tepetzalan also known as?
(a) Head Nodder.
(b) Great Leader.
(c) Blood Warrior.
(d) Silent Walker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Tzitzi summoned by priests?
2. For what subject do Chimali and Tlatli both receive scholarships to study?
3. What is a holy number in Mixtli's society?
4. Who is Red Heron?
5. Who is Tepetzalan?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)