|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part X, P. 723 to P. 796.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mixtli gauge if the tribes he meets are kin?
(a) If they know the secret handhake.
(b) If they know the proper way to greet a stranger.
(c) If they speak Nahuatl.
(d) If he has heard of them before.
2. What happens when the hollow days end?
(a) A new year begins.
(b) Everyone confesses their sins.
(c) All the farmers plant their crops.
(d) There is a night of celebration.
3. With what tribe does the man in the loincloth, fishing for frogs, claim to be?
4. What is an acali?
(a) A spy.
(b) The name given to the person about to be sacrificed.
(c) The royal boat that takes Mixtli back to Texcoco.
(d) A strange bug that seems to have mystical powers.
5. Where does Mixtli agree to duel?
(b) In his backyard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What body fluid does on Otomi townspeople drink because they think it is magical?
2. Who is Lady Jadestone Doll?
3. Who is the Lady of Tolan?
4. What does Teotihuacan mean?
5. What does Mixtli encourage the ruler of Aztlan to do?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)