1. What is singing in French and a little Spanish?
A green and yellow parrot
2. Why does Mr. Pontellier stop reading his newspaper?
He cannot read it with any
3. Why is Mr. Pontellier reading a day-old newspaper?
The day's paper has not yet reached the Grande Isle.
4. Who approaches Mr. Pontellier underneath a white sunshade?
His wife, Mrs. Edna Pontellier and the young Robert Lebrun
5. What folly has Mrs. Pontellier committed, according to her husband?
She has bathed at a bad time.
This section contains 5,347 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)