|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Madame Antoine cooking for dinner?
(c) Mullet, a type of fish
2. How does Mrs. Pontellier react when her husband comes home from Klein's?
(a) Angry that he is home so late
(b) With great enthusiasm
(c) With little interest
(d) Surprised that he is home so early
3. What does Mr. Pontellier promise to bring back for his sons?
(a) Bourbon balls
(b) Candies and walnuts
(c) Ice cream
(d) Bonbons and peanuts
4. What does opening up to Madame Ratignolle do for Edna?
(a) She wishes she had a psychiatrist to talk to.
(b) It makes her realize her life is full.
(c) It makes her want to pack up and go home.
(d) It muddles her like wine, or like a first breath of freedom.
5. Madame Lebrun remarks that sometimes she thinks Mrs. Pontellier is:
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Pontellier talks about:
2. What does Edna throw at Robert?
3. Was Edna a good swimming student?
4. What does Mr. Pontellier send home to his wife while he is away?
5. What do the Farival twins perform at the Grand Isle celebration?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)