Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rand's symbol of the ultimate destruction of socialism?
2. How much will it cost Dagny to repair her airplane?
3. Why does the siege represent a "Concerto of Deliverance"?
4. After Francisco leaves her apartment, what does Dagny finally admit to Rearden?
5. What is the obvious symbolism of the Project X machine that is so destructive.
ATLAS SHRUGGED was written about 1957. In the story, all of the major governments on earth have become socialistic. Write an essay describing what New York City looked like at that time.
In a few pages, define the manufacture of Rearden Metal and why Taggart, Boye, and Mouch were so afraid of it.
Why does Francisco say that it is Dagny that he has to fight? Write a paper describing his purpose in fighting her. Include examples of how difficult it is to fight Dagny.
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)