Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Part 1, Chapter 1 "The Theme"
1. What is the cryptic question that sets the mood of suspense in ATLAS SHRUGGED?
2. Who is the childhood friend of Jim and Dagny who now works for them?
3. What does Dagny object to about the San Sebastian Line?
4. What is the "Fifth Concerto"?
5. A theme that runs throughout ATLAS SHRUGGED is one which shows strength and character outside but emptiness and moral corruption inside. What metaphor does Ayn Rand use to illustrate this idea?
6. What is Owen Kellogg's reply to Dagny when she asks him why he is resigning from Taggert Railway?
Short Answer Questions - Part 1, Chapter 2 "The Chain"
1. What is "the chain"?
This section contains 2,852 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)