|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Regal vow his loyalty?
(a) Kettricken's child.
(b) Fitz's child.
(c) King Shrewd.
2. Why does Nighteyes come to get Fitz when he is with Starling?
(a) He wants breakfast.
(b) Soldiers have found them.
(c) The others are ready to wake the dragon.
(d) He wants to hunt.
3. What do the Fool and Fitz do one night?
(a) Follow Kettle to an old shrine.
(b) Go hunting with Nighteyes.
(c) Show the others how to travel in leaps.
(d) Use the skill to injure Will.
4. Who is the scribe who is writing this story?
5. What do Fitz and Starling do after she joins him in Chapter 38?
(b) Make love.
(c) Swim together.
(d) Eat breakfast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Fool when he touches the girl on the dragon with his magic fingers?
2. Why hasn't Regal fought the raiders?
3. What does Fitz know about the dragons that seem to be statues?
4. Why did Regal have a change of heart?
5. How are Fitz and Nighteyes as companions?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens with Queen Kettricken after Verity saves the kingdom, with the Fool and with Chade?
2. To where does the Skill road take the group in Chapter 33 and what do they find there?
3. What does the narrator explain about the Wit in Chapter 32?
4. In Chapter 34 what does the narrator say about Verity and the Skill and what he had tried to do about the Red Ships?
5. What is different about Regal and what does he do when he arrives where Verity and Kettricken are?
6. What does Kettle tell Fitz, what does she ask Verity and what ends up happening about her request?
7. What does Verity ask Fitz to do and what was the end result?
8. What did Kettricken tell Fitz about Starling in Chapter 29?
9. What does Fitz hear as he and Nighteyes are gathering supplies from the dead army?
10. Where does Fool follow Fitz, what does he ask and then what happens? What is Fitz's response?
This section contains 817 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)