|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Fool when he touches the girl on the dragon with his magic fingers?
(b) He becomes a part of the dragon.
(c) He hears the girl speak.
(d) He is thrown on his back.
2. What is the name of Kettricken's son?
(a) Prince Faithful.
(b) Prince Dutiful.
(c) Prince Dashing.
(d) Prince Fullness.
3. Who does Starling bring to live with Fitz?
(a) A boy named Hap.
(b) Another wolf.
(c) No one.
(d) A girl who looks like Molly.
4. What does Verity believe about his stone dragon?
(a) He can bring it to life.
(b) He will have to kill Kettricken to wake up his dragon.
(c) It was carved wrong.
(d) It took him too long to carve it.
5. What does Regal do about Queen Kettricken?
(a) Imprisons her.
(b) Rides to her rescue.
(d) Kills her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why hasn't Regal fought the raiders?
2. What does Verity tell Kettle when she asks him to help her reach the Skill?
3. Why would a ferret kill a man?
4. What is Dimity Keep?
5. What happens to Kettricken right before the dragon is awaken?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Verity and Kettle finish and how does Verity feel about it? How does the entire group feel?
2. To where does the Skill road take the group in Chapter 33 and what do they find there?
3. What is different about Regal and what does he do when he arrives where Verity and Kettricken are?
4. What happened when Fitz was overcome by Regal in the Skill?
5. What type of animal did the group see when they crossed some stream in their journey?
6. Where does Fool follow Fitz, what does he ask and then what happens? What is Fitz's response?
7. What does the narrator explain about the Wit in Chapter 32?
8. What does Verity want to do even though the group is with him and why?
9. How and why is Regal killed?
10. What does Fitz do while Kettle and Verity sleep and what does Verity decide?
This section contains 810 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)