|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does the narrator speak?
(a) The way a circle does not always meet.
(b) The way life moves down a line.
(c) The circle of life.
(d) The life line that wavers.
2. How is Verity when they find him?
(a) Immensely aged.
(b) The same Verity they remember except his hair is white blond.
(c) He is not willing to speak with them.
(d) He is almost dead.
3. What do the dragons do about the Red Ship raiders?
(a) Kill all of them.
(c) Make a treaty with them.
(d) Drive them off the land.
4. With whom does Fitz have a long conversation about the Elderlings in Chapter 34?
(d) The Fool.
5. Who becomes the dragon that makes it a living creature?
(a) Verity and Fool.
(b) Verity and Fitz.
(c) Verity and Kettricken.
(d) Verity and Kettle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fool believe Regal wants to do with the Elderlings?
2. What was the person in question #160 attempting to do?
3. How does Regal die?
4. What does Verity want to do even though he is with his Queen?
5. Why do Fitz and Nighteyes leave the Stone Garden?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 29, what did the narrator say about something Kettle taught Fitz to give him protection from Skill?
2. What does Fitz do while Kettle and Verity sleep and what does Verity decide?
3. What is different about Regal and what does he do when he arrives where Verity and Kettricken are?
4. What did Kettricken tell Fitz about Starling in Chapter 29?
5. To where does the Skill road take the group in Chapter 33 and what do they find there?
6. What happened when Fitz was overcome by Regal in the Skill?
7. What does the narrator say about the progress of the Red Ships in Chapter 37 and what does Regal do about them?
8. How and why is Regal killed?
9. What can Fitz see as far as Verity and the Queen is concerned?
10. What type of animal did the group see when they crossed some stream in their journey?
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)