|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will tell Fitz at one point when he overcomes Fitz?
(a) That Will knows about Molly and Fitz's daughter.
(b) That Verity has told Regal he may remain King.
(c) That Regal has sent out assassins to kill Fitz.
(d) That Regal knows where Verity is.
2. What does the band find in chapter 33?
(a) Three dead men.
(b) A huge stone quarry.
(c) A marker indicating a roadside safe haven.
(d) A marker indicating a turn in the road.
3. On what does Fitz try to concentrate?
(a) Kettle's rhymes.
(b) Kettricken's welfare.
(c) Kettle's stone game.
(d) The Fool's stories.
4. With whom does Fitz have a long conversation about the Elderlings in Chapter 34?
(d) The Fool.
5. What is the name of Kettricken's son?
(a) Prince Fullness.
(b) Prince Faithful.
(c) Prince Dashing.
(d) Prince Dutiful.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the scribe who is writing this story?
2. What happens to Kettricken right before the dragon is awaken?
3. Of what does the narrator speak at the opening of Chapter 29?
4. Who tells Fitz that Starling is jealous?
5. What is Fitz doing in the morning when Starling joins him in Chapter 38?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is different about Regal and what does he do when he arrives where Verity and Kettricken are?
2. In Chapter 29, what did the narrator say about something Kettle taught Fitz to give him protection from Skill?
3. What did Kettricken tell Fitz about Starling in Chapter 29?
4. What does Fitz hear as he and Nighteyes are gathering supplies from the dead army?
5. What can Fitz see as far as Verity and the Queen is concerned?
6. To where does the Skill road take the group in Chapter 33 and what do they find there?
7. What happened when Fitz was overcome by Regal in the Skill?
8. What does Kettle tell Fitz, what does she ask Verity and what ends up happening about her request?
9. What does Fitz do through Will in Chapter 40?
10. What does Verity want to do even though the group is with him and why?
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)