|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34, Girl on a Dragon, Chapter 35, Kettle's Secrets, Chapter 36, The Wit and the Sword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Fitz and his band discover?
(a) A deserted village.
(b) An ancient road.
(c) A fork in the road that they do not remember.
(d) A stone statue about ten times the height of a human.
2. What does Verity do when he catches Fitz skilling?
(a) Tells him how to combine skill and wit.
(b) Asks Fitz to stop looking for him.
(c) Sends him back to his own body.
(d) Gives him instructions.
3. Who assumes the top post of Skill teacher for Regal?
4. What does Chade tell the Six Duchies?
(a) That Fitz is a dangerous man.
(b) That Regal has the throne illegally.
(c) That Fitz is dead.
(d) That he is the rightful king.
5. What does Nighteyes suggest?
(a) That Fitz and Nighteyes go ahead through the brush and meet them in three days.
(b) That Fitz not walk on the road.
(c) That the group veer East where another road is.
(d) That Fitz be carried.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Fool when he touches the girl on the dragon with his magic fingers?
2. What does Kettle teach Fitz?
3. What kind of work does Fitz find in a caravan?
4. About what does the narrator wonder?
5. Why can't the group move off the road?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)