|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34, Girl on a Dragon, Chapter 35, Kettle's Secrets, Chapter 36, The Wit and the Sword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Verity do when he catches Fitz skilling?
(a) Sends him back to his own body.
(b) Asks Fitz to stop looking for him.
(c) Gives him instructions.
(d) Tells him how to combine skill and wit.
2. What event pushed Verity to try to find help with the Skill?
(a) Marrying Kettricken.
(b) The arrival of the Red Ships.
(c) Needing to produce an heir.
(d) The Fool's Prophecy.
3. About what does the narrator wonder?
(a) The source of magic.
(b) The reason wit is abhorred.
(c) The source of light.
(d) The way the sun moves around from one direction to the other.
4. How does Fitz come back when his mind wanders almost beyond returning?
(a) With Elfbark.
(b) With Regal's help.
(c) By Kettricken joining his mind and calling him.
(d) By Starling following his thoughts and bringing him back.
5. What does Lord Bright do about the Red Ship threat?
(a) Forms an army and goes after them.
(b) Barricades himself and his soldiers.
(c) Enlists Lady Patience's aid.
(d) Flees to the mountains.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Fool when he touches the girl on the dragon with his magic fingers?
2. What does Fitz see Molly doing in a dream?
3. What does Starling tell Fitz?
4. What does Fitz's group suddenly realize?
5. Why can't Verity touch Kettricken?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)