Chapter 1, The Book
1. How old is Artemis at the beginning of this tale?
2. What city is Artemis in as the book opens?
(c) Viet Cong.
(d) Ho Chi Minh.
3. Who does Nguyen pretend to be?
(a) An elf.
(b) A guard.
(c) A spy.
(d) The waiter.
4. In what millennium is the story set?
5. What is Butler carrying on his person?
(a) Lots of money.
(c) A tracking device.
6. What does Nguyen have as proof of the existence of the sprite?
(a) A Polaroid snapshot.
(b) A potion she had made.
(c) A videotape.
(d) A piece of her clothing.
7. What does Nguyen tell Artemis that the sprite will want in exchange?
(c) Rice wine.
8. What is a sprite?
(a) A type of fairy.
(b) An elf.
(c) A. centaur.
(d) A spirit.
9. What does Artemis put into the whiskey bottle that he gives the sprite?
(d) Holy water.
This section contains 4,372 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)