|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. A rooster can stimulate a new sense of ______________, and it will help a person come to terms with his own wonderful eccentricities.
2. Since the long legs and neck of the giraffe make it hard to get ____________, it has learned to go days without.
3. The bear is an animal which is associated with awakening the power of the ____________.
4. To the ancient alchemists, the ___________ was a bird which was a symbol of sublimation.
5. It's best not to ________ of what your animal totem has done for you...
This section contains 1,067 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)