|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _________ are often reminders to listen closely - to pay attention to what is blowing on the winds.
2. What kinds of feathers are found beneath the contour of other feathers on the bird?
3. Many societies of the world recognize the importance of __________ when it comes to meaning in one's surroundings.
(b) Sea glass.
(c) Sand sizes.
4. One popular belief was that if a bird flew to the ___________ before the start of a trip, that would indicate it would go well.
5. The human _______ is the energy field that surrounds the human body in all directions, comprised of many forms of energy.
(a) Belief system.
(b) Emotional field.
Short Answer Questions
1. __________ were traditionally a symbol of magic, calling out for people to see it in their lives and to use it as needed.
2. What is the landscape which is in constant transition, always changing, always moving?
3. What sorts of crystals can help to support the energy of a fetish while also providing support to a prayer stick?
4. As a lifelong student of ____________, with a formal background in literature and linguistics, the author has continuously found links to the animal word in life.
5. Animals found in and around ___________ will help reveal ways to discover one's spiritual power.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are feathers important fetishes for people to work with in relation to magic and personal power?
2. What is the reason for finding a bunch of feathers all at once, as the author explains to the reader?
3. How does the author suggest a person use feathers effectively in his own personal workings?
4. What does the author say that the tail feathers of a bird might be used for when they are flying?
5. What are some items which can be attached to a prayer stick in order to give it power for the person using it?
6. What are some of the explanations of the faerie realm, which have been outlined in this section?
7. What is the way in which the author wants the reader to begin to learn the totems in this book?
8. What is the recommendation the author makes in order for a person to become more sensitive to his surroundings?
9. What is the author's definition and explanation of what a fetish is in relationship to personal workings?
10. What are some examples of other fetishes which may help a person connect to his personal power?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)