|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _________ is simply the movement from one climate zone to the next for food and it is done within many animal species.
2. When using the breathing through the feathers exercise, a person should breathe _________ into the person if the proper feather cannot be found.
(a) New energy.
(b) New life.
(d) New luck.
3. One of the easiest ways to align a person's energies with the bird totem is to ________ the feathers.
4. One popular belief was that if a bird flew to the ___________ before the start of a trip, that would indicate it would go well.
5. What is the landscape which is in constant transition, always changing, always moving?
Short Answer Questions
1. ________ restore our childlike wonder in the world, the lost belief in magic, dreams, and possibilities.
2. __________ is an ancient symbol of the astral plane and the creative element of life, which is why sea animals can also be totem animals.
3. _________ are often reminders to listen closely - to pay attention to what is blowing on the winds.
4. In order to awaken the greater fertility and life in the world, priests and priestesses performed ____________ in accordance with natural rhythms.
5. The human _______ is the energy field that surrounds the human body in all directions, comprised of many forms of energy.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Andrews say about the feathers as they are removed from a bird during preening?
2. Give some examples in which attributes of an animal might be given to a human via description.
3. What is the reason why birds let go of their feathers, according to the findings and the research of the author?
4. What are some other ways in which to use the power of feathers in one's daily life?
5. What are the exercises in the book supposed to help a reader do in his own life?
6. In the ancient history of the Native American tribes, what was the relationship between animals and people?
7. What are some of the explanations of the faerie realm, which have been outlined in this section?
8. What are the qualities of squirrels and raccoons which can be attributed to humans as well?
9. What does the author say that the tail feathers of a bird might be used for when they are flying?
10. What are the prayer sticks to which the author refers in this particular section of the book?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)