|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author has heard of people saying that they want to get back in touch with __________, but he does not feel we are out of touch.
(a) Our selves.
2. Animals found in and around ___________ will help reveal ways to discover one's spiritual power.
3. The author points out that when people work with breathing and relaxation, people can reduce and eliminate __________.
4. It is important to learn the specific qualities of your feather and its ____________ in order for a healing to be most effective.
5. What is an ancient symbol for fertility and new birth, according to the book?
6. When using the breathing through the feathers exercise, a person should breathe _________ into the person if the proper feather cannot be found.
(b) New luck.
(c) New life.
(d) New energy.
7. What is the study of the interaction between living things and their environments, according to the book?
8. The crow can recall ________ connections to those times and cultures, but also reflects some of the archetypal forces that it can connect with us.
(c) Past life.
9. What sorts of crystals can help to support the energy of a fetish while also providing support to a prayer stick?
10. The law of correspondence, "As above, so below, as below, so above" is from the ancient ___________.
11. The chickadee can help a person express his _______ in a manner that heals, balances, and opens the perceptions.
12. What kinds of feathers are found beneath the contour of other feathers on the bird?
13. What is any natural object, animal, or being to whose phenomena and energy to which a person feels closely associated with during his life?
14. As a lifelong student of ____________, with a formal background in literature and linguistics, the author has continuously found links to the animal word in life.
15. What is the landscape which is in constant transition, always changing, always moving?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animals calls to the author every morning, according to the introduction to the book?
2. In order to awaken the greater fertility and life in the world, priests and priestesses performed ____________ in accordance with natural rhythms.
3. The masked _______ is a prevalent symbol associated with Shamanism, according to the findings of the author.
4. The blackbird keynote entry includes the idea that this bird is linked to understanding the ____________ of Mother Nature.
5. The chicken is linked to what quality, which makes sense given its manner of life cycles, according to the book.
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)