Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Book 1, Animal Speak : Chapter 1, Predator & Prey
1. What kind of animals calls to the author every morning, according to the introduction to the book?
2. As a lifelong student of ____________, with a formal background in literature and linguistics, the author has continuously found links to the animal word in life.
3. The author has heard of people saying that they want to get back in touch with __________, but he does not feel we are out of touch.
4. ________ restore our childlike wonder in the world, the lost belief in magic, dreams, and possibilities.
5. In the past, shamans, priests, and priestesses were the keepers of the sacred knowledge of ___________.
6. In many cases, the early priests...
This section contains 3,522 words|
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)