|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Feather Magic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In many cases, the early priests and priestesses would adopt the guise of ___________, wearing skins and masks to symbolize reawakening.
2. ___________ often contain many lessons associated with community and learning to live with variety, flexibility, and adaptability.
3. Who spoke to spirits and gods through oracles, according to Andrews' research and findings?
4. One of the exercises which is presented to the reader is a trance in which they _________ at the end.
5. The author points out that when people work with breathing and relaxation, people can reduce and eliminate __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an ancient symbol for fertility and new birth, according to the book?
2. What is any natural object, animal, or being to whose phenomena and energy to which a person feels closely associated with during his life?
3. What is the landscape which is in constant transition, always changing, always moving?
4. Which bird is associated with the following symbolic qualities: Cheerfulness, Sublimation, inner journey, linked to the moon?
5. Animals found in and around ___________ will help reveal ways to discover one's spiritual power.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)