|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Feather Magic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ___________ often contain many lessons associated with community and learning to live with variety, flexibility, and adaptability.
2. The first exercise called "Beginning the Day" invites the reader to start by visualizing stepping outside and being greeted by __________.
(a) A bear.
(b) A loved one.
3. Interesting to note, birds do not run out of ___________. They simply fly into it to get what they need.
4. ________ restore our childlike wonder in the world, the lost belief in magic, dreams, and possibilities.
5. In order to awaken the greater fertility and life in the world, priests and priestesses performed ____________ in accordance with natural rhythms.
Short Answer Questions
1. One popular belief was that if a bird flew to the ___________ before the start of a trip, that would indicate it would go well.
2. _________ is simply the movement from one climate zone to the next for food and it is done within many animal species.
3. The study of Nature Totems is essential for understanding how the _________ is manifesting in our natural life.
4. On what holiday was it once thought that seeing certain birds would foretell the partner a woman would choose?
5. What is any natural object, animal, or being to whose phenomena and energy to which a person feels closely associated with during his life?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)