|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Animal Speak : Chapter 10, Animal Totem Dictionary Continued.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The blackbird keynote entry includes the idea that this bird is linked to understanding the ____________ of Mother Nature.
2. Many people, especially those who live in oceanside areas tend to look at _________ as pests.
3. Animals found in and around ___________ will help reveal ways to discover one's spiritual power.
4. Vultures will usually lay their eggs ___________, which is interesting as the young are extremely sensitive.
(a) On water.
(b) In a tree.
(c) In noisy areas.
(d) On bare ground.
5. The masked _______ is a prevalent symbol associated with Shamanism, according to the findings of the author.
Short Answer Questions
1. _________ are a symbol of rising from the terrestrial world, of being free of the gravity of the mundane world.
2. Primary flight feathers normally fall out ________________, which many people don't realize to be the case.
3. The human _______ is the energy field that surrounds the human body in all directions, comprised of many forms of energy.
4. What is the most deadly enemy of the crow, according to this book and the author's findings?
5. The Egyptian God Osiris is often depicted with the head of a __________, as this is a revered animal.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)