|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Animal Speak : Chapter 10, Animal Totem Dictionary Continued.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author think speaks to us constantly, though a person might not always be listening closely to this communication?
2. In addition to colors, what is another thing a person should keep in mind observing nature?
3. It's best not to ________ of what your animal totem has done for you as this can hinder the connection to the animal.
(b) Make decisions.
4. The crow can recall ________ connections to those times and cultures, but also reflects some of the archetypal forces that it can connect with us.
(a) Past life.
5. The badger is a _____________ animal, feasting on rabbits, gophers, mice, and squirrels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What distinguishes mammals from other animals is that mammals ________________ and they give birth to live young.
2. Native American people thought of bears as ___________ since they are able to walk on two feet.
3. The chickadee can help a person express his _______ in a manner that heals, balances, and opens the perceptions.
4. It is important to learn the specific qualities of your feather and its ____________ in order for a healing to be most effective.
5. The __________ of the woodpecker are what help it to hold itself upright when it is pecking at wood.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)