|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Woodpeckers and Animal Rites.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first exercise called "Beginning the Day" invites the reader to start by visualizing stepping outside and being greeted by __________.
(a) A bear.
(c) A loved one.
2. One of the exercises which is presented to the reader is a trance in which they _________ at the end.
3. While the book is now a bit older and possibly out of date in some details, it notes that there are about __________ different kinds of birds of prey.
4. What is the most deadly enemy of the crow, according to this book and the author's findings?
(d) Great Horned Owl.
5. On what holiday was it once thought that seeing certain birds would foretell the partner a woman would choose?
(b) New Year's Day.
(d) Valentine's Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author points out that when people work with breathing and relaxation, people can reduce and eliminate __________.
2. The ancient symbolism of __________is complex, but connected to the feminine forces within the universe.
3. A person will want to take the feathers out from time to time to breathe on them, helping to _________ them.
4. The entire bird's body is designed to be light as this will help with the process of ____________.
5. _________ on birds are of great significance as anything related to the head has applications to the thinking process, higher mind, and higher perceptions.
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)