|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Woodpeckers and Animal Rites.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. True shamans cultivate the ability to leave their ________ in order to access other parts of their consciousness.
2. The vultures have the ability to use _____________ rising from the Earth, which gives them a lift as they soar.
3. The human _______ is the energy field that surrounds the human body in all directions, comprised of many forms of energy.
(c) Belief system.
(d) Emotional field.
4. The first exercise called "Beginning the Day" invites the reader to start by visualizing stepping outside and being greeted by __________.
(b) A loved one.
(d) A bear.
5. Animals found in and around ___________ will help reveal ways to discover one's spiritual power.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which bird is associated with the following symbolic qualities: Cheerfulness, Sublimation, inner journey, linked to the moon?
2. Ideally, when making prayer sticks, it's best to ensure the _________ and the stick are compatible.
3. The author notes it is beneficial for the feathers to be stored with sprigs of _________. This helps fend off deterioration.
4. What is an event which may indicate a particular destiny, as defined in the start of this section?
5. In many folk traditions, it is thought that when the turkey vulture comes back after winter, there will be no more ___________.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)