|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Woodpeckers and Animal Rites.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While it is a good idea, a person does not have to plant his prayer sticks ____________.
(a) In a rock.
(c) In your home.
(d) In the garden of life.
2. The turkey vulture also seems to have a unique _________ system, one which helps keep it healthy.
3. The voice of the dove is the ________ song, invoking the new waters of life and reminding all that new life is possible.
4. The entire bird's body is designed to be light as this will help with the process of ____________.
(c) Caring for babies.
(d) Fitting into small spaces.
5. At what time of day would the rooster totem be at its highest cycle of power, according to the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. A study of the __________ will provide some insight into the energies often associated with the bird.
2. ___________ often contain many lessons associated with community and learning to live with variety, flexibility, and adaptability.
3. _________ is simply the movement from one climate zone to the next for food and it is done within many animal species.
4. Which kind of feathers makes the best aura dusters, according to a note by the author?
5. It is important to learn the specific qualities of your feather and its ____________ in order for a healing to be most effective.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)