Book 1, Animal Speak : Chapter 1, Predator & Prey
• The author orients the reader to the world view he will use in the book.
• Spirit totems are defined and explained.
• There was a time when there was no communication barrier between humans and animals.
• There is more to predator and prey relationships than just life and death struggles.
Book 1, Animal Speak : Chapter 2, Feathers
• The author introduces the art of Augury.
• Bird totems are very common.
• The author recommends that readers learn to relax.
Chapter 3: Feather Magic
• The author discusses the various uses of feathers on a bird.
• The author includes an exercise for readers to cultivate their personal power.
• The author introduces an exercise of breathing on the feather.
Chapter 4, Bird Medicine
• The author describes how to cleanse auras with feathers.
• The introduces the idea of prayer sticks as ritual devices.
• Feathers are the breath of life and the staff is...
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)