Book 1, Animal Speak : Chapter 1, Predator & Prey
* The author orients the reader to the world view he will use in the book.
* Spirit totems are defined and explained.
* There was a time when there was no communication barrier between humans and animals.
* There is more to predator and prey relationships than just life and death struggles.
Book 1, Animal Speak : Chapter 2, Feathers
* The author introduces the art of Augury.
* Bird totems are very common.
* The author recommends that readers learn to relax.
Chapter 3: Feather Magic
* The author discusses the various uses of feathers on a bird.
* The author includes an exercise for readers to cultivate their personal power.
* The author introduces an exercise of breathing on the feather.
Chapter 4, Bird Medicine
* The author describes how to cleanse auras with feathers.
* The introduces the idea of prayer sticks as ritual devices.
* Feathers are the breath of life and the staff is...
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)