1. Who is probably the most beloved and admired of American presidents?
2. Who claims this president?
Liberals and conservatives.
3. What do both William Jennings Bryan and Clarence Darrow claim about Jefferson?
He shares their views of evolution and creation.
4. What do both Franklin Roosevelt and Herbert Hoover claim about Jefferson?
His ideals in their very different ways of handling the Depression.
5. What does the author find surprising about an evening devoted to Jefferson in 1993?
400 people attend, rather than the estimated 40.
This section contains 5,012 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)