|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what will scholars still be arguing well into the 22nd century?
(a) Jefferson's debt.
(b) Jefferson's children.
(c) Jefferson's legacies.
(d) Jefferson's friendship with Adams.
2. Where is Jefferson the most popular historical figure?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(c) On the internet.
3. Who claims this president?
(a) Liberals and conservatives.
(c) His wife, Martha Wales.
4. What is Jefferson's most successful financial enterprise?
(a) Making wagon wheels.
(b) Nail making.
(c) Growing tobacco.
(d) Growing wheat.
5. What promise does Martha extract from Jefferson?
(a) To end his affair with Sally.
(b) To send his children to expensive boarding schools.
(c) To go back to Philadelphia to be a member of the Continental Congress.
(d) A deathbed promise to not remarry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jefferson's most liquid asset?
2. How many children do Patsy and her husband have?
3. How many slaves does Jefferson free in his will?
4. Of what has Jefferson either never learned the technique or accepted the necessity?
5. Who handles the negotiations with the French?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)