|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what descent is Hamilton?
2. What does everyone expect of President Thomas Jefferson?
(a) They are not quite sure what to expect.
(b) To be hard to understand.
(c) To be a powerful leader.
(d) To be difficult with which to deal.
3. Who does Patsy confess to loving more than her husband?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her nanny.
4. With whom does Jefferson exchange a series of passionate love letters?
(a) Abigail Adams.
(b) Diana Cosway.
(c) Diana Ross.
(d) Dolley Madison.
5. What does Jefferson do with the 1,000 letters he receives each year?
(a) He writes lengthy, painstaking responses to each one.
(b) He returns them.
(c) He burns them.
(d) He writes short responses to a select few.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Martha Wales Jefferson several months after the birth of their daughter Lucy Elizabeth?
2. Why does Napoleon enter into negotiations to sell what is called the Louisiana Purchase?
3. Who is deeply in debt?
4. Why is Jefferson inconsolable and cries every night for six weeks?
5. About what will scholars still be arguing well into the 22nd century?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)