|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the end result of this planting?
(a) The purchasing of more slaves to harvest the crop.
(b) Plentiful fields.
(c) A successful harvest.
2. Where is Jefferson the most popular historical figure?
(c) On the internet.
(d) Washington, D.C.
3. For what does Jefferson owe $10,000 his first year as president?
(d) His daughter's school tuition.
4. What does Jefferson argue should be eliminated from the Constitution of the new nation?
(a) Freedom of the press.
(b) Women's rights.
(c) Freedom of speech.
5. How would Jefferson feel about urbanization?
(a) He would want to live in our urban society.
(b) He would approve of it.
(c) He would have no opinion about it.
(d) He would disapprove of it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what change in the U.S. would Jefferson disapprove?
2. Jefferson's nail-making laborer's are compared to what author's characters?
3. How are Jefferson's political beliefs during those revolutionary times?
4. How are Jefferson's actions towards slavery and his views of slavery contradictory?
5. What do many slave owners require of their slaves?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)