|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what descent is Hamilton?
2. What is the cause of friction for Jefferson?
(a) His political career.
(b) His stint as governor.
(c) His relationship with Sally Hemings.
(d) His marriage to Martha.
3. Regarding Sally Hemings, of what is Jefferson regularly accused?
(a) Selling her into slavery.
(b) Not providing for her.
(c) Being her father.
(d) Having an affair with her after his wife's death and fathering several of her seven children.
4. Who handles the negotiations with the French?
5. Why is it difficult for Patsy to love her husband?
(a) He is the father of his slave's children.
(b) He is mentally unstable.
(c) She does not know how to love.
(d) He is never home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the end result of this planting?
2. Who is Sally Hemings?
3. How does Jefferson feel about spirited debates?
4. Who is deeply in debt?
5. Why is Jefferson inconsolable and cries every night for six weeks?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)