|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How famous is Jefferson at the time he becomes an ambassador in France?
(a) His fame has increased.
(b) His fame has stayed the same.
(c) His fame has decreased.
(d) He is unknown in France.
2. With whom did Jefferson engage in vile public clashes?
(a) Aaron Burr.
(b) John Adams.
(c) James Madison.
(d) Alexander Hamilton.
3. Who first exposes Jefferson to a companionate marriage?
(a) John and Abigail Adams.
(b) James and Dolley Madison.
(c) George and Martha Washington.
(d) Ben and Debrah Franklin.
4. What is Jefferson's refuge from troubled times?
(a) Richmond, Virginia.
(b) The Continental Congress.
(c) Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
5. What is Jefferson's most successful financial enterprise?
(a) Making wagon wheels.
(b) Nail making.
(c) Growing wheat.
(d) Growing tobacco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two decisions shape Jefferson's entire life?
2. Who does Patsy confess to loving more than her husband?
3. What is the end result of this planting?
4. Who is raising Maria, known as Polly, Jefferson?
5. With whom does Jefferson exchange a series of passionate love letters?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)