|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Jefferson inconsolable and cries every night for six weeks?
(a) His wife dies.
(b) His mother dies.
(c) His father dies.
(d) His daughter dies.
2. Who is Jefferson's vice president?
(a) Alexander Hamilton.
(b) James Madison.
(c) James Monroe.
(d) Aaron Burr.
3. Who does Jefferson refer to his slaves?
(a) As his "extended family."
(b) As members of society.
(c) As the bane of his existence.
(d) As his property.
4. What family is allowed to live at Mulberry Row?
(a) His entire slave family.
(b) The Hemings family.
(c) Those family members with dark skin.
(d) Jefferson's family.
5. How many children do Patsy and her husband have?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Jefferson's arrival in Washington, D.C?
2. What is Jefferson's most successful financial enterprise?
3. What is expected of politicians of Jefferson's day?
4. What does Jefferson become, very publicly, while an ambassador in France?
5. Why does the wife of a British minister refer to his administration as "barbaric?"
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)