|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do both Franklin Roosevelt and Herbert Hoover claim about Jefferson?
(a) His views of isolationism.
(b) His opinion of the women's rights movement.
(c) His ideals in their very different ways of handling the Depression.
(d) His ideals in their very different opinions of prohibition.
2. Why do many men of Jefferson's time refuse to own slaves?
(a) They abhore those that are not white.
(b) They believe in complete segregation.
(c) They believe slaves spread disease.
(d) On moral grounds.
3. What legacy of Jefferson's lives on?
(a) His legacy of hypocrisy and lawlessness.
(b) His legacy of familial love and respect.
(c) His legacy of idealism and revolutionary spirit.
(d) His legacy of slavery and contradictions.
4. How does Jefferson feel about spirited debates?
(a) He believes they are a waste of time.
(b) He thinks they are very beneficial when fighting for a cause.
(c) He has a stong aversion towards them and is unable to participate.
(d) He loves to be in on the action.
5. Of what are these two acutely aware?
(a) Their old age.
(b) Their close friendship.
(c) Their roles in history.
(d) Their disagreements.
Short Answer Questions
1. What small parade precedes him to the Capitol?
2. What does Jefferson study in college?
3. Of what descent is Hamilton?
4. When it comes to Jefferson's writing, what does he not like?
5. Who is Jefferson's vice president?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)