Quiz: Chapter 4 to Chapter 5
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. By whom does Jefferson subsidize libelous accusations against Adams?
a) Ben Franklin.
b) Elizabeth Walker.
c) James Callender.
d) James Monroe.
2. After the passing years, what do Jefferson and Adams begin to do?
a) Forget about one another.
b) Communicate civilly again.
c) Argue again.
d) Agree on polical issues.
3. Jefferson is a follower of Jesus but for what does he not have respect?
d) Most organized religions.
4. In what tradition does Jefferson regard all political power as inherently corrupting?
a) The Republican tradition.
b) The Federalist tradition.
c) The Whig tradition.
d) The Christian tradition.
5. Why does the wife of a British minister...
This section contains 321 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)