|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who moves in with Socrates in this chapter?
2. Who does Socrates meet at the riots?
3. Who does Socrates say kept most of the reward money?
4. What does Benny tell the guard Socrates was showing Peters?
5. What does the billboard fall on top of?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Pick a character from the novel and discuss the goals and motives. Do they achieve their motive? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other characters? How do the characters goals and motives affect their interaction with each other?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the novel's dialogue. How does Mosley's dialogue contribute to the following areas?
Essay Topic 3
What events in Socrates' early life influenced him to lead a life of violence? How different would Socrates' life have been if she was from a more secure background?
This section contains 801 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)