Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Socrates when the police arrest him?
2. What do the gulls on the beach peck at?
3. Where do the bus driver's children live?
4. Why did Charles Rinnett do to Socrates?
5. What kind of house did Socrates' mother used to live in?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Mosley's life. In what way are his life and personality is reflected in the book? Where could he have learned about the world of espionage? In what ways is he like or unlike Socrates?
Essay Topic 2
What events in Socrates' early life influenced him to lead a life of violence? How different would Socrates' life have been if she was from a more secure background?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss elements of the narrative structure: exposition, conflict, complication, climax, resolution and conclusion. Do all the elements make for a logical and linear story? How does the story's structure express the novel's themes?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)