Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Socrates when the police arrest him?
2. What do the gulls on the beach peck at?
3. Where do the bus driver's children live?
4. Why did Charles Rinnett do to Socrates?
5. What kind of house did Socrates' mother used to live in?
Essay Topic 1
Pick a character from the novel and discuss the goals and motives. Do they achieve their motive? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other characters? How do the characters goals and motives affect their interaction with each other?
Essay Topic 2
Why does Socrates make a good leader? How has he developed his leadership skills over the years? Why do the men trust Socrates judgment more than their own?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Mosley's life. In what way are his life and personality is reflected in the book? Where could he have learned about the world of espionage? In what ways is he like or unlike Socrates?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)