Mid-Book Test (up to "Man Gone")
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who does Stony think they should tell about Petis?
2. Why was Socrates put in jail?
3. What does Socrates feel the urge to do as he watches Darryl eat?
4. When does Socrates tell Darryl to return to his house?
5. In whose house does the meeting take place?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What imaginary conversations does Socrates sometimes have with Charles?
2. What are Socrates and his friends discussing in his house?
This section contains 5,429 words|
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)