|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Socrates think Darryl can no longer stay with him?
(a) He cannot afford it
(b) Darryl needs more
(c) It is not safe
(d) He does not like Darryl
2. What color did Socrates' aunt say God was?
3. What is Chala's job?
(c) Bar manager
(d) Drug dealer
4. Who does Socrates say kept most of the reward money?
(a) The cops
5. How is Folger related to Stony Wile?
(b) Half brother
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Socrates been unable to call because of his illness?
2. What does Socrates do in his dream when his mother caresses his head?
3. What is the name of the man who owns the bookstore?
4. What does Benny tell the guard Socrates was showing Peters?
5. Who does RIght tell Charla he is going south to visit?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Roland not like Socrates?
2. What does Socrates have to do in return for no jail time?
3. How does Darryl react when Socrates takes him to live with the MacDaniels?
4. What does Theresa's mother say in her letter to Socrates?
5. Why does Socrates think that Ponzelle started the fire?
6. How does this chapter show that sometimes violence is necessary?
7. What does Socrates dream about his mother at the end of the chapter?
8. What does Bruce tell Socrates he would do if he knew a man that had murdered two people?
9. Why can Socrates not wave goodbye to Right?
10. What does Socrates do with the reward money?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)