Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the man hit with his car?
(a) A dog
(b) A child
(c) An old woman
(d) A cat
2. What does the billboard fall on top of?
(a) Socrates' house
(b) A brothel
(c) A bookstore
(d) A supermarket
3. Who invites Socrates over for dinner?
(a) Oscar and his wife
(c) Howard and Connie
4. What is Socrates found guilty of?
(c) Attempted murder
5. What does Socrates think is the only reason he is not dead or still in prison?
(a) He killed his own people
(b) He has to repay his debts
(c) He has something to offer
(d) God has protected him
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oscar tell Socrates he is?
2. What does Socrates bury with the remainder of the money?
3. What does Socrates read Roland?
4. What is Socrates sick with?
5. Where does Socrates leave Right to die?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)