|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Socrates when the police arrest him?
(a) A doctor's office
(b) His mother's house
(c) At home
(d) A veterinarian's office
2. What do the gulls on the beach peck at?
(a) A dead chicken
(b) A dead dog
(c) A dead gull
(d) A dead human
3. Where do the bus driver's children live?
(c) New York
(d) San Francisco
4. Why did Charles Rinnett do to Socrates?
(a) Gave him a book
(b) Spat at him
(c) Gave him money
(d) Degraded him
5. What kind of house did Socrates' mother used to live in?
(a) A farmhouse
(b) A shack
(c) A brown stone
(d) A mansion
Short Answer Questions
1. Who appears in Socrates' dream?
2. What does the billboard fall on top of?
3. What is Burke dying of?
4. Who does Socrates dream of in this chapter?
5. What kind of cafe does Socrates go to?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)