|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the company Socrates rings to inquire about Theresa?
2. What does Hogan own?
(a) A baseball park
(b) A snooker room
(c) A pool room
(d) A casino
3. What is the name of Socrates' boss?
(a) Warren Docker
(b) Dave Smith
(c) Joe Regal
(d) Sol Epstein
4. What does Oscar tell Socrates he is?
(a) A good man
(b) A normal person
(c) A bad man
(d) A complex person
5. Who does Darryl wish he was like?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invites Socrates over for dinner?
2. What is Socrates found guilty of?
3. What is the name of the black man with a beard?
4. What does Socrates try to set alight?
5. Which part of the driver's body did Socrates break?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Socrates think about the dog paw prints around him when he wakes up on the beach?
2. How does Socrates talk Right out of killing himself with a gun?
3. What do Socrates and Right do at Dilley's
4. What does Socrates tell Shreve in the cafe?
5. Why does Socrates blame businessmen for corruption?
6. Why can Socrates not wave goodbye to Right?
7. Why does Socrates think that Ponzelle started the fire?
8. What does the bus driver tell Socrates about the lives of colored people?
9. How does Socrates' boss react when he arrives back at work?
10. How does Socrates build up Darryl's confidence after the fight with Philip?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)