|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Socrates view Darryl as?
(a) A psychotic child
(b) A troubled child
(c) An ugly child
(d) A sick child
2. What does Socrates give Wilfred money for?
(a) A drink
(b) A new suit
(c) Both their meals
(d) To feed his family
3. What is Halley Grimes' position at the supermarket?
(c) Assistant manager
(d) Shelf stacker
4. What is Wilfred's job?
(a) A bartender
(b) A thief
(c) A safecracker
(d) A taxman
5. What is Petis doing when he loses his life?
(a) Walking his dog
(b) Kissing his girlfriend
(c) Robbing a man
(d) Buying cigarettes
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Howard's daughter?
2. What does Socrates finish the chapter thinking about?
3. Who does Stony think they should tell about Petis?
4. Why is Corina worried about Howard?
5. What was the name of Shep's girlfriend?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the dream that Darryl keeps on having?
2. Why does Socrates decide against fighting Ralphie?
3. Why does Iula frighten Socrates?
4. What do Socrates and Darryl say that Darryl's dream is about?
5. Why did Corina and Howard argue?
6. Why does Socrates want to talk to Petis?
7. Why does Socrates not like collecting bottles and cans?
8. Why does Socrate's visit Iula's on Tuesdays?
9. How did Socrates kill Shep and Muriel?
10. Why does Darryl think it would be a good idea to join a gang?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)