Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Socrates feel the urge to do as he watches Darryl eat?
(a) Protect him
(b) Hold him
(c) Shake and slap him
(d) Shout at him
2. What kind of table does Socrates use for dining?
(a) A card table
(b) A poker table
(c) A chess table
(d) A coffee table
3. What is the woman's name?
4. What is Darryl holding?
(a) A cardboard box
(b) A knife
(c) A gun
(d) A dead body
5. Who does Stony think they should tell about Petis?
(a) The FBI
(b) The whole neighborhood
(c) Petis' parents
(d) The police
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Right think they should do to Petis?
2. What is Wilfred's job?
3. What is the name of Corina's husband?
4. Why does Socrates think that going to the police is not an option?
5. What is the name of the supermarket Socrates goes to for a job?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Clyde in prison?
2. How does Socrates stop Philip and his two friends from hurting Darryl?
3. How did the bookshop change Socrates?
4. How does Socrates talk Right out of killing himself with a gun?
5. What does Socrates do with the reward money?
6. Why does Ralphie anger Socrates?
7. Why can Socrates not wave goodbye to Right?
8. Why does Iula frighten Socrates?
9. Why did Socrates break the driver's nose?
10. Why did Corina and Howard argue?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)