|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Socrates give Darryl when he returns the next day?
(a) A key
(b) A ring
(c) A knife
(d) A gun
2. What is the only reason Socrates will hurt a man?
(a) If he need to rid himself of anger
(b) If he needs money
(c) Defending a woman
3. What is the couple standing under the ledge of?
(a) An abandoned shop
(b) An apartment block
(c) A movie theater
(d) Socrates house
4. What does Socrates pick up from the streets to sell?
(b) Cardboard boxes
(c) Bottles and cans
5. What does Socrates give the Shakur family as a gift?
(a) A coffee jar
(b) A chair
(c) A photograph
(d) The table
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Socrates think that going to the police is not an option?
2. What is the couple doing across the street?
3. What do Darryl and Socrates drink from?
4. Who of the following people is not at the meeting?
5. When does Socrates tell Darryl to return to his house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Socrates and his friends discussing in his house?
2. Why does Socrates think that Howard should be angry at what he said to Corina about him?
3. Why was Socrates in prison?
4. How did Socrates kill Shep and Muriel?
5. How does Socrates view Darryl?
6. Why does Socrates think that going to the police is not an option?
7. What is Wilfred's job?
8. How do the men's views differ on how to deal with Petis?
9. Why does Socrates want to talk to Petis?
10. Why does Socrates decide against fighting Ralphie?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)