|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day does Socrates like to visit Iula's?
2. What is the couple doing across the street?
(d) Having sex
3. What does Socrates finish the chapter thinking about?
(a) The old rooster
(b) The old crow
4. What is Anton Crier's position at the supermarket?
(c) Assistant manager
(d) Shelf stacker
5. How does Socrates end up getting home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Socrates give the Shakur family as a gift?
2. Who does Socrates say Corina belongs to as long as Howard is not at home?
3. Who does Socrates say lives in the dark house opposite?
4. What part of his body does Socrates injure in a fight with three men?
5. What is the girl's name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the dream that Darryl keeps on having?
2. Why does Socrates think that Howard should be angry at what he said to Corina about him?
3. What does Socrates say he thinks about killing?
4. Why does Darryl think it would be a good idea to join a gang?
5. How do the men's views differ on how to deal with Petis?
6. Why does Socrates think that going to the police is not an option?
7. Why does Socrate's visit Iula's on Tuesdays?
8. Why does Socrates go out into the alleyway?
9. How does Socrates view Darryl?
10. What is Wilfred's job?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)