|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who agrees to take Darryl in their home?
(a) The Smiths
(b) The McCluskeys
(c) The Sarkeys
(d) The MacDaniels
2. Who puts out the $100 bill?
3. What part of Charles' body did Socrates break?
(a) His arm
(b) His leg
(c) His nose
(d) His knee
4. What does Burke want Socrates to get for him?
(b) A gun
5. What does the bus driver think that black people are always doing?
(a) Standing still
6. What ladder does Charles say him and Socrates are at the bottom of?
(a) White man's ladder
(b) Europe's ladder
(c) Black man's ladder
(d) Jacob's letter
7. Which part of the driver's body did Socrates break?
(a) His knee
(b) His nose
(c) His leg
(d) His arm
8. Who has Socrates been unable to call because of his illness?
(b) His job
(c) His girlfriend
(d) Iula's Diner
9. What kind of store does Socrates say changed him?
(a) A sex store
(b) A comic book store
(c) A music store
(d) A bookstore
10. Who wakes Socrates up from his dream?
(c) His mother
11. Who does Socrates meet at the riots?
12. What does Socrates give himself at the end of each day?
(a) A cigarette
(b) A chocolate
(c) A red or black mark
(d) A grade
13. What is the name of the man who owns the bookstore?
14. Who does Socrates say kept most of the reward money?
(a) The cops
15. What is the name of Socrates' boss?
(a) Sol Epstein
(b) Joe Regal
(c) Dave Smith
(d) Warren Docker
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the man hit with his car?
2. What does Philip threaten Darryl and Socrates with?
3. Which of the following people are also regulars at the bookstore?
4. Why did Charles Rinnett do to Socrates?
5. What do Sally and Socrates eat?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)