|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of cafe does Socrates go to?
(a) A musician cafe
(b) A cop cafe
(c) A white cafe
(d) A gangster cafe
2. Who agrees to take Darryl in their home?
(a) The Smiths
(b) The MacDaniels
(c) The McCluskeys
(d) The Sarkeys
3. What kind of house did Socrates' mother used to live in?
(a) A farmhouse
(b) A mansion
(c) A brown stone
(d) A shack
4. What part of Philip's body does Darryl manage to hit?
(a) His chest
(b) His stomach
(c) His nose
(d) His chin
5. Where does Socrates take a bus to in this chapter?
(a) New York
(b) Santa Monica
(c) Los Angeles
(d) San Francisco
6. Who does Socrates decide has posted himself as leader?
7. Who dies when Sally was 12?
(a) Her mother
(b) Her twin brother
(c) Her twin sister
(d) Her father
8. What is the name of the company Socrates rings to inquire about Theresa?
9. What does Socrates give himself at the end of each day?
(a) A chocolate
(b) A grade
(c) A cigarette
(d) A red or black mark
10. What does Darryl feed Socrates?
11. What color did Socrates' aunt say God was?
12. Where did Socrates move to after prison?
(c) New York
13. What does the bus driver think that black people are always doing?
(a) Standing still
14. Who stops Socrates on the way back from dinner?
(b) The police
(c) The FBI
(d) A thief
15. Which of the following people are also regulars at the bookstore?
(a) Lottie Davis
(b) Roland Winters
(c) Fred Jackson
(d) Howard Searle
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Socrates dream of in this chapter?
2. Who does Socrates say kept most of the reward money?
3. What does Socrates give Right to eat?
4. Who does Socrates want Darryl to confront?
5. How does Socrates try to kill Peters?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)