|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the billboard fall on top of?
(a) A bookstore
(b) A supermarket
(c) Socrates' house
(d) A brothel
2. What part of Philip's body does Darryl manage to hit?
(a) His chest
(b) His nose
(c) His chin
(d) His stomach
3. Who appears in Socrates' dream?
(a) His brother
(d) His mother
4. Why did Charles Rinnett do to Socrates?
(a) Degraded him
(b) Spat at him
(c) Gave him money
(d) Gave him a book
5. What does Socrates think is the only reason he is not dead or still in prison?
(a) God has protected him
(b) He has something to offer
(c) He has to repay his debts
(d) He killed his own people
6. What does Philip threaten Darryl and Socrates with?
(a) A knife
(b) A gun
(c) An ax
(d) A baseball bat
7. What is Chala's job?
(a) Drug dealer
(b) Bar manager
8. Who is Right giving most of his money to?
(b) His mother
9. What does Socrates bury with the remainder of the money?
(a) A photograph of his mother
(b) A bible
(c) A short story
(d) Ponzelle's diary
10. What does Socrates agree to talk to young children about?
(d) His life
11. Who does Darryl say kills him in his dream?
12. What does Darryl feed Socrates?
13. What part of Charles' body did Socrates break?
(a) His knee
(b) His arm
(c) His nose
(d) His leg
14. What does Burke want Socrates to get for him?
(c) A gun
15. Who does Socrates want Darryl to confront?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Socrates say kept most of the reward money?
2. What would Bruce do if he knew someone who killed two people?
3. Who does Socrates meet at the riots?
4. What kind of store does Socrates say changed him?
5. Who does Folger say is trying to steal everything?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)