|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Socrates try to set alight?
(a) A bible
(b) A tea bag
(c) A napkin
(d) A $100 bill
2. What is Socrates found guilty of?
(c) Attempted murder
3. What kind of house did Socrates' mother used to live in?
(a) A shack
(b) A farmhouse
(c) A mansion
(d) A brown stone
4. What would Bruce do if he knew someone who killed two people?
(a) Call the police
(b) Call Socrates
(c) Tell his parents
(d) Seek revenge
5. What does Right say he is afraid of?
6. Who wakes Socrates up from his dream?
(d) His mother
7. What kind of alcohol do Gordo and Delia offer Socrates?
8. What does Socrates want to buy from Blackbird?
9. What is the name of Socrates' boss?
(a) Sol Epstein
(b) Dave Smith
(c) Joe Regal
(d) Warren Docker
10. What does Socrates do in his dream when his mother caresses his head?
(b) Falls asleep
(d) Shoots a pig
11. Who does Socrates dream of in this chapter?
(a) His mother
(b) His father
12. What is the name of the house Socrates checks for Theresa's letter?
(a) Sylvia Marquette's
(b) Jack Hobbs'
(c) Johnny Dubois'
(d) Winnie Seilor's
13. What reminds Socrates of his aunt?
(a) The ocean
(b) The busy street
(c) The beach
(d) The old houses
14. What do the gulls on the beach peck at?
(a) A dead gull
(b) A dead chicken
(c) A dead human
(d) A dead dog
15. Who dies when Sally was 12?
(a) Her twin sister
(b) Her mother
(c) Her twin brother
(d) Her father
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Socrates give himself at the end of each day?
2. What kind of store does Socrates say changed him?
3. What kind of help does Socrates think he may need?
4. What does Socrates agree to talk to young children about?
5. Why did Charles Rinnett do to Socrates?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)