|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Socrates write a letter to?
(b) Sol Epstein
(d) His mother
2. What does Right say he is not afraid of?
3. Why does Socrates want to work more shifts at work?
(a) To earn more money
(b) To exhaust him
(c) To flirt with a girl
(d) To keep his mind from Theresa
4. What is the name of the house Socrates checks for Theresa's letter?
(a) Sylvia Marquette's
(b) Winnie Seilor's
(c) Jack Hobbs'
(d) Johnny Dubois'
5. How is Folger related to Stony Wile?
(c) Half brother
6. Who moves in with Socrates in this chapter?
7. What would Bruce do if he knew someone who killed two people?
(a) Tell his parents
(b) Seek revenge
(c) Call the police
(d) Call Socrates
8. What did the man hit with his car?
(a) A child
(b) An old woman
(c) A cat
(d) A dog
9. What does Socrates do in his dream when his mother caresses his head?
(a) Falls asleep
(d) Shoots a pig
10. Who wakes Socrates up from his dream?
(b) His mother
11. Who does Darryl say kills him in his dream?
12. What does Socrates see Charles collect around Watts?
(a) Cigerette butts
(b) Drift wood
(c) Bottles and cans
13. Who dies when Sally was 12?
(a) Her twin brother
(b) Her mother
(c) Her father
(d) Her twin sister
14. Who does Socrates follow home?
15. What part of Charles' body did Socrates break?
(a) His nose
(b) His arm
(c) His leg
(d) His knee
Short Answer Questions
1. What ladder does Charles say him and Socrates are at the bottom of?
2. What does Benny tell the guard Socrates was showing Peters?
3. Who puts out the $100 bill?
4. Who stops Socrates on the way back from dinner?
5. What was the name of Sally's dog?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)