|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the company Socrates rings to inquire about Theresa?
2. What is Socrates sick with?
(b) Glandular fever
(c) Intestinal flu
(d) Food poisoning
3. What does Oscar tell Socrates he is?
(a) A normal person
(b) A complex person
(c) A bad man
(d) A good man
4. Why did Charles Rinnett do to Socrates?
(a) Spat at him
(b) Degraded him
(c) Gave him money
(d) Gave him a book
5. Who has Socrates been unable to call because of his illness?
(a) His job
(b) Iula's Diner
(c) His girlfriend
6. What do Sally and Socrates eat?
7. What does Right say he is afraid of?
8. What does Socrates watch on his television?
(a) The riots
(b) The elections
(c) The Iraq War
9. What would Bruce do if he knew someone who killed two people?
(a) Seek revenge
(b) Call Socrates
(c) Tell his parents
(d) Call the police
10. Who does Socrates meet at the riots?
11. Where is Socrates when the police arrest him?
(a) A veterinarian's office
(b) A doctor's office
(c) At home
(d) His mother's house
12. Who is Right giving most of his money to?
(b) His mother
13. What does Socrates want to buy from Blackbird?
14. Who does Socrates dream of in this chapter?
(b) His father
(d) His mother
15. What does the billboard fall on top of?
(a) A bookstore
(b) A brothel
(c) Socrates' house
(d) A supermarket
Short Answer Questions
1. Who appears in Socrates' dream?
2. Where does Socrates leave Right to die?
3. What is Burke dying of?
4. What is the name of the house Socrates checks for Theresa's letter?
5. What does Philip threaten Darryl and Socrates with?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)