|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Socrates leave Right to die?
(a) A parking lot
(b) A park
(c) An abandoned house
(d) A bus stop
2. Where does Socrates take a bus to in this chapter?
(a) Los Angeles
(b) Santa Monica
(c) San Francisco
(d) New York
3. What does Oscar tell Socrates he is?
(a) A complex person
(b) A normal person
(c) A bad man
(d) A good man
4. Who wakes Socrates up from his dream?
(c) His mother
5. What does Benny tell the guard Socrates was showing Peters?
(a) A book
(b) A move
(c) A trick
(d) A photo
6. What does Burke want Socrates to get for him?
(a) A gun
7. Why does Socrates think Darryl can no longer stay with him?
(a) He cannot afford it
(b) Darryl needs more
(c) He does not like Darryl
(d) It is not safe
8. Who agrees to take Darryl in their home?
(a) The McCluskeys
(b) The Sarkeys
(c) The MacDaniels
(d) The Smiths
9. Who does Socrates say he used to treat badly?
(d) His parents
10. Why did Charles Rinnett do to Socrates?
(a) Gave him money
(b) Degraded him
(c) Gave him a book
(d) Spat at him
11. What is Socrates sick with?
(a) Intestinal flu
(b) Food poisoning
(d) Glandular fever
12. What does Socrates agree to talk to young children about?
(c) His life
13. What does Shreve think Socrates is after?
(d) Reward money
14. What does Socrates want to buy from Blackbird?
15. Where is Socrates when the police arrest him?
(a) His mother's house
(b) A doctor's office
(c) At home
(d) A veterinarian's office
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Sally's dog?
2. What kind of cafe does Socrates go to?
3. What would Bruce do if he knew someone who killed two people?
4. What ladder does Charles say him and Socrates are at the bottom of?
5. What does the bus driver think that black people are always doing?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)