|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Socrates' boss?
(a) Dave Smith
(b) Joe Regal
(c) Sol Epstein
(d) Warren Docker
2. Who does Socrates meet at the riots?
3. What does Socrates think is the only reason he is not dead or still in prison?
(a) He has to repay his debts
(b) He has something to offer
(c) God has protected him
(d) He killed his own people
4. What does Socrates agree to talk to young children about?
(b) His life
5. What is Socrates found guilty of?
(a) Attempted murder
6. What kind of help does Socrates think he may need?
(a) Household help
(c) Psychiatric help
(d) Medical help
7. What color did Socrates' aunt say God was?
8. Who wakes Socrates up from his dream?
(b) His mother
9. What does Oscar tell Socrates he is?
(a) A complex person
(b) A good man
(c) A bad man
(d) A normal person
10. What part of Charles' body did Socrates break?
(a) His leg
(b) His nose
(c) His knee
(d) His arm
11. Who does Socrates write a letter to?
(b) His mother
(d) Sol Epstein
12. Why can't Socrates wave goodbye to Right?
(a) He can't bear to see him
(b) People are watching him
(c) He is crying too much
(d) The bus is too crowded
13. What kind of house did Socrates' mother used to live in?
(a) A farmhouse
(b) A mansion
(c) A brown stone
(d) A shack
14. Which part of the driver's body did Socrates break?
(a) His arm
(b) His knee
(c) His nose
(d) His leg
15. What would Bruce do if he knew someone who killed two people?
(a) Tell his parents
(b) Call the police
(c) Call Socrates
(d) Seek revenge
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of cafe does Socrates go to?
2. What is Chala's job?
3. What do the gulls on the beach peck at?
4. What is the name of the company Socrates rings to inquire about Theresa?
5. Who does Socrates decide has posted himself as leader?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)