|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of vehicle drives down the alleyway and makes the tinware rattle?
(a) A scooter
(b) A motorbike
(c) A truck
(d) A car
2. What was the name of Socrates' brutal inmate?
(a) Psycho Bill
(b) Crazy Fitzroy
(c) Horror Jack
(d) Corny Clyde
3. What is Petis doing when he loses his life?
(a) Buying cigarettes
(b) Walking his dog
(c) Robbing a man
(d) Kissing his girlfriend
4. Which of the following does Socrates tell Crier it is illegal to discriminate against?
(c) Hair cuts
5. What does Socrates say is much better than pride?
(a) Love and freedom
(b) A job and security
(c) Children and a woman
(d) Inner peace
6. What is the girl's name?
7. What was the name of Shep's girlfriend?
8. What kind of suit does Wilfred say he likes to put on after he has robbed someone?
(a) A running suit
(b) A shell suit
(c) A sports suit
(d) A funky suit
9. What is Halley Grimes' position at the supermarket?
(c) Shelf stacker
(d) Assistant manager
10. What kind of table does Socrates use for dining?
(a) A card table
(b) A poker table
(c) A chess table
(d) A coffee table
11. What does Ralphie call Socrates?
(a) A niggah
(b) A convict
(c) A turd
(d) A bum
12. What kind of alcohol do Socrates and Howard drink?
13. What is the main character's first name?
14. What kind of vegetable does Socrates prepare to go with the rooster?
(a) Green beans
15. What is inside the cardboard box?
(a) A dead rooster
(b) A gun
(c) A horse's head
(d) A severed arm
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Iula tell Socrates he has no business doing?
2. Where was Clyde sent to after the incident?
3. How does Socrates end up getting home?
4. What is the name of the diner Socrates visits?
5. Where does Wilfred like to rob people?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)