|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Socrates tell Crier it is illegal to discriminate against?
(a) Hair cuts
2. What does Socrates give Wilfred money for?
(a) Both their meals
(b) A drink
(c) A new suit
(d) To feed his family
3. What kind of suit does Wilfred say he likes to put on after he has robbed someone?
(a) A running suit
(b) A shell suit
(c) A funky suit
(d) A sports suit
4. What was the name of Socrates' brutal inmate?
(a) Horror Jack
(b) Corny Clyde
(c) Psycho Bill
(d) Crazy Fitzroy
5. What has Socrates spread across his table?
(a) Printing paper
(b) Wrapping paper
(c) A napkin
(d) A newspaper
6. What does Iula tell Socrates he has no business doing?
(a) Coming in to her diner
(b) Picking up bottles and cans
(c) Getting into fights
(d) Talking to white folk
7. What does Right think they should do to Petis?
(a) Kill him
(b) Imprison him
(c) Torture him
(d) Talk to him
8. What color dress and hat is the woman in the picture wearing?
9. What does Socrates say the police are afraid the Young African want to make?
(a) Voodoo dolls
(d) Army clothing
10. What is Anton Crier's position at the supermarket?
(a) Assistant manager
(b) Shelf stacker
11. What day does Socrates like to visit Iula's?
12. Why does Socrates find Iula frightening?
(a) She appeals to him
(b) She knows how to use a knife
(c) She is strong minded
(d) She knows brutal people
13. Why is Corina worried about Howard?
(a) He has threatened to kill himself
(b) He wants to leave the country
(c) He has never stayed out all night before
(d) He has been talking to himself
14. Why was Socrates put in jail?
(a) He robbed a bank
(b) He stole a gun
(c) He killed a man and raped his wife
(d) He slaughtered a horse
15. Who is the first man to leave the meeting?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Socrates tell Ms Grimes he does not have at home?
2. Who does Socrates say Corina belongs to as long as Howard is not at home?
3. What does Socrates say is much better than pride?
4. What does Socrates say they are not?
5. What is inside the cardboard box?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)