|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Right think they should do to Petis?
(a) Kill him
(b) Torture him
(c) Imprison him
(d) Talk to him
2. Where was Clyde sent to after the incident?
(b) A chain gang
(c) A mental institute
(d) A work farm
3. What is the woman's name?
4. What is the name of Corina's husband?
5. What color dress and hat is the woman in the picture wearing?
6. Who visits Socrates in this chapter?
7. What do Darryl and Socrates drink from?
(d) Mayonnaise jars
8. What does Markham think they should do about the situation?
(a) Kill Petis
(b) Go to the police
(c) Teach Petis a lesson
(d) Ignore it
9. What is the name of the diner Socrates visits?
10. What kind of stare does Socrates think Darryl has?
(a) A junkie's stare
(b) A poor boy's stare
(c) An eagle's stare
(d) A convict's stare
11. What is the man's name?
12. How does Socrates end up getting home?
13. Why does Socrates become angry at Ralphie?
(a) He ignores him
(b) He stares at him
(c) He spits towards him
(d) He pushes him
14. What kind of clothes does Wilfred say he dresses up in?
(a) Cat clothes
(b) Sparky clothes
(c) Funky clothes
(d) Jazzy clothes
15. What kind of vegetable does Socrates prepare to go with the rooster?
(a) Green beans
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Socrates say the police are afraid the Young African want to make?
2. What kind of alcohol do Socrates and Howard drink?
3. What is the main character's first name?
4. What does Iula tell Socrates he has no business doing?
5. Which of Socrates' friends live in the rooming house?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)