|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day does Socrates like to visit Iula's?
2. What does Muriel hit Socrates with?
(a) A chair
(b) A bottle
(c) A table
(d) A plate
3. What can Socrates not do in his dream?
(a) Sleep and read
(b) Laugh and talk
(c) Feel and talk
(d) Open his eyes
4. What does Socrates tell Darryl man can get sick on?
(d) Bad meat
5. What kind of alcohol do Socrates and Howard drink?
6. What is the name of Howard's daughter?
7. What is Wilfred's job?
(a) A thief
(b) A bartender
(c) A taxman
(d) A safecracker
8. What is the couple doing across the street?
(b) Having sex
9. Why does Socrates find Iula frightening?
(a) She knows brutal people
(b) She is strong minded
(c) She knows how to use a knife
(d) She appeals to him
10. How has Howard's life changed for the better?
(a) He has a job
(b) He has enrolled at college
(c) He has signed on the dole
(d) He has a new car
11. What does Right think they should do to Petis?
(a) Kill him
(b) Talk to him
(c) Torture him
(d) Imprison him
12. What did Winnie see Petis do to LeRoy?
(a) Break his arm
(b) Shoot him
(c) Stab and rob him
(d) Rape him
13. Who does Socrates say lives in the dark house opposite?
(a) Undercover police
(d) Drug dealers
14. Why is Corina worried about Howard?
(a) He has been talking to himself
(b) He has threatened to kill himself
(c) He has never stayed out all night before
(d) He wants to leave the country
15. Which of Socrates' friends live in the rooming house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Socrates use for his seat?
2. What does Socrates say they are not?
3. How did Socrates stop Fitzroy from torturing Clyde?
4. When does Socrates tell Darryl to return to his house?
5. Which of the following does Socrates tell Crier it is illegal to discriminate against?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)