Mid-Book Test (up to "Man Gone")
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Socrates tell Darryl man can get sick on?
b) Bad meat
2. What is the main character's first name?
3. What has Socrates spread across his table?
a) A newspaper
b) Wrapping paper
c) A napkin
d) Printing paper
4. Who does Stony think they should tell about Petis?
a) The police
b) The whole neighborhood
c) Petis' parents
d) The FBI
5. Whose house does Socrates walk to a few days later?
a) His father's house
b) His mother's house
c) The Shakur's house
d) Darryl's house
6. What does Socrates say is much better than...
This section contains 420 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)