|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Socrates waiting for in this chapter?
(a) A dealer
(b) A train
(c) A bus
(d) A truck
2. What day does Socrates like to visit Iula's?
3. What does Socrates feel the urge to do as he watches Darryl eat?
(a) Shake and slap him
(b) Hold him
(c) Protect him
(d) Shout at him
4. What has Socrates spread across his table?
(a) A napkin
(b) A newspaper
(c) Printing paper
(d) Wrapping paper
5. Where was Clyde sent to after the incident?
(a) A work farm
(b) A chain gang
(d) A mental institute
6. Who visits Socrates in this chapter?
7. Why is Corina worried about Howard?
(a) He has been talking to himself
(b) He wants to leave the country
(c) He has never stayed out all night before
(d) He has threatened to kill himself
8. What kind of suit does Wilfred say he likes to put on after he has robbed someone?
(a) A funky suit
(b) A shell suit
(c) A sports suit
(d) A running suit
9. What does Socrates tell Darryl man can get sick on?
(a) Bad meat
10. What kind of stare does Socrates think Darryl has?
(a) A convict's stare
(b) A poor boy's stare
(c) A junkie's stare
(d) An eagle's stare
11. What is the name of the supermarket Socrates goes to for a job?
12. What does Socrates ask Anton for to complete his application?
(a) A marker
(b) A pen
(c) A piece of paper
(d) A pencil
13. What kind of table does Socrates use for dining?
(a) A poker table
(b) A coffee table
(c) A chess table
(d) A card table
14. In whose house does the meeting take place?
(a) Markham Peal's
(c) Right Burke's
(d) Stony Wile's
15. Why does Anton think Socrates will get a job?
(a) There are no openings
(b) He is too old
(c) He is an ex convict
(d) He is too pushy
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Socrates say Ralphie is a niggah?
2. What is Socrates practicing to ask for?
3. What does Socrates say they are not?
4. What is the woman's name?
5. What kind of alcohol do Socrates and Howard drink?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)