Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Socrates feel the urge to do as he watches Darryl eat?
(a) Protect him
(b) Hold him
(c) Shake and slap him
(d) Shout at him
2. What kind of table does Socrates use for dining?
(a) A card table
(b) A poker table
(c) A chess table
(d) A coffee table
3. What is the woman's name?
4. What is Darryl holding?
(a) A cardboard box
(b) A knife
(c) A gun
(d) A dead body
5. Who does Stony think they should tell about Petis?
(a) The FBI
(b) The whole neighborhood
(c) Petis' parents
(d) The police
6. What does Right think they should do to Petis?
(a) Talk to him
(b) Torture him
(c) Imprison him
(d) Kill him
7. What is Wilfred's job?
(a) A safecracker
(b) A bartender
(c) A taxman
(d) A thief
8. What is the name of Corina's husband?
9. Why does Socrates think that going to the police is not an option?
(a) The police brutalize black men
(b) They are all wanted by the police
(c) The police don't listen
(d) The police are too busy
10. What is the name of the supermarket Socrates goes to for a job?
11. What does Socrates say is much better than pride?
(a) Children and a woman
(b) Inner peace
(c) A job and security
(d) Love and freedom
12. What does Socrates pick up from the streets to sell?
(c) Bottles and cans
(d) Cardboard boxes
13. What does Socrates say they are not?
14. What kind of alcohol do Socrates and Howard drink?
15. What street does Socrates say the real problem is on?
(a) Dodge Street
(b) Jung Street
(c) Elm Street
(d) Marvane Street
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of suit does Wilfred say he likes to put on after he has robbed someone?
2. What does Socrates tell Petis he will do to him if he does not leave the neighborhood?
3. Who comes out of a room when Corina leaves?
4. What does Iula tell Socrates he has no business doing?
5. What is the girl's name?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)