|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of knife does Daryll have?
(a) A plastic knife
(b) A butter knife
(c) A cheese knife
(d) A steak knife
2. Which of the following does Socrates tell Crier it is illegal to discriminate against?
(d) Hair cuts
3. Why does Socrates think that going to the police is not an option?
(a) The police brutalize black men
(b) The police are too busy
(c) They are all wanted by the police
(d) The police don't listen
4. What kind of bird is Billy?
(a) A robin
(b) A crow
(c) A pigeon
(d) A rooster
5. What does Socrates give Wilfred money for?
(a) Both their meals
(b) A drink
(c) A new suit
(d) To feed his family
6. What do Darryl and Socrates drink from?
(a) Mayonnaise jars
7. Who of the following people is not at the meeting?
(a) Right Burke
(b) Howard Shakur
(c) Markham Peal
(d) Darryl Jacobus
8. In whose house does the meeting take place?
(a) Markham Peal's
(b) Stony Wile's
(c) Right Burke's
9. Where does Wilfred like to rob people?
(a) In their houses
(b) In their offices
(c) In parking lots
(d) In bars
10. What kind of alcohol do Socrates and Howard drink?
11. What day does Socrates like to visit Iula's?
12. Why does Socrates find Iula frightening?
(a) She appeals to him
(b) She is strong minded
(c) She knows brutal people
(d) She knows how to use a knife
13. Who are the police keeping an eye on?
(a) Drug dealers
(b) The Young Africans
(c) The rooming house
(d) The crack house
14. Where does Iula offer Socrates a job?
(a) Her diner
(b) Her house
(c) Her brother's farm
(d) Her uncle's factory
15. Why does Socrates say Ralphie is a niggah?
(a) He cheated on his wife
(b) He steals from shops
(c) He has no job
(d) He has no money
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Winnie see Petis do to LeRoy?
2. Whose house does Socrates walk to a few days later?
3. What is the name of Howard's daughter?
4. Who does Socrates say lives in the dark house opposite?
5. What can Socrates not do in his dream?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)