|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color dress and hat is the woman in the picture wearing?
2. In what state was Socrates' prison?
(a) New York
3. What does Socrates give Darryl when he returns the next day?
(a) A key
(b) A ring
(c) A gun
(d) A knife
4. What is Socrates practicing to ask for?
(a) A job application
(b) A date
(c) A porn magazine
5. What was the name of Socrates' brutal inmate?
(a) Psycho Bill
(b) Crazy Fitzroy
(c) Corny Clyde
(d) Horror Jack
6. Why was Socrates put in jail?
(a) He robbed a bank
(b) He slaughtered a horse
(c) He stole a gun
(d) He killed a man and raped his wife
7. Where does Iula offer Socrates a job?
(a) Her uncle's factory
(b) Her brother's farm
(c) Her house
(d) Her diner
8. What does Socrates say is much better than pride?
(a) Love and freedom
(b) Children and a woman
(c) A job and security
(d) Inner peace
9. What kind of suit does Wilfred say he likes to put on after he has robbed someone?
(a) A running suit
(b) A sports suit
(c) A shell suit
(d) A funky suit
10. What does Socrates give Wilfred money for?
(a) To feed his family
(b) A drink
(c) Both their meals
(d) A new suit
11. What has Socrates already stitched up?
(a) His wrist wound
(b) His leg wound
(c) His sleeve
(d) His pant's leg
12. Why does Socrates find Iula frightening?
(a) She appeals to him
(b) She knows brutal people
(c) She knows how to use a knife
(d) She is strong minded
13. What day does Socrates like to visit Iula's?
14. Who does Socrates say Corina belongs to as long as Howard is not at home?
(a) The governent
(b) Her children
15. What part of his body does Socrates injure in a fight with three men?
(a) His foot
(b) His leg
(c) His wrist
(d) His chin
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Corina want Howard to do?
2. What kind of alcohol do Socrates and Howard drink?
3. What is Petis doing when he loses his life?
4. What can Socrates not do in his dream?
5. What is Halley Grimes' position at the supermarket?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)