|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Darryl holding?
(a) A gun
(b) A knife
(c) A dead body
(d) A cardboard box
2. What can Socrates not do in his dream?
(a) Sleep and read
(b) Laugh and talk
(c) Open his eyes
(d) Feel and talk
3. What does Socrates say the police are afraid the Young African want to make?
(a) Army clothing
(d) Voodoo dolls
4. What does Socrates tell Ms Grimes he does not have at home?
(a) A mail box
(b) A telephone
(c) A computer
(d) An answer machine
5. What does Iula serve on a Tuesday?
(b) Fried chicken
(c) Liver and bacon pie
(d) Biscuits and gravy
6. What is the name of Howard's daughter?
7. What has Socrates already stitched up?
(a) His pant's leg
(b) His sleeve
(c) His wrist wound
(d) His leg wound
8. Who does Socrates invite for dinner?
(a) The Stony family
(d) The Shakur family
9. What does Markham think they should do about the situation?
(a) Ignore it
(b) Go to the police
(c) Teach Petis a lesson
(d) Kill Petis
10. Which of Socrates' friends live in the rooming house?
11. What is the name of Corina's husband?
12. What has Socrates spread across his table?
(a) Wrapping paper
(b) Printing paper
(c) A newspaper
(d) A napkin
13. Who visits Socrates in this chapter?
14. What kind of clothes does Wilfred say he dresses up in?
(a) Funky clothes
(b) Jazzy clothes
(c) Sparky clothes
(d) Cat clothes
15. What was the name of Socrates' brutal inmate?
(a) Corny Clyde
(b) Horror Jack
(c) Psycho Bill
(d) Crazy Fitzroy
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Socrates put in jail?
2. Why does Socrates say Ralphie is a niggah?
3. What does Socrates imagine the shop once was?
4. What does Socrates say they are not?
5. Who comes out of a room when Corina leaves?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)