|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Socrates become angry at Ralphie?
(a) He stares at him
(b) He pushes him
(c) He spits towards him
(d) He ignores him
2. How did Socrates stop Fitzroy from torturing Clyde?
(a) He bribed him
(b) He threatened him
(c) He killed him
(d) He broke his legs
3. What kind of table does Socrates use for dining?
(a) A coffee table
(b) A card table
(c) A chess table
(d) A poker table
4. What kind of alcohol do Socrates and Howard drink?
5. Who are the police keeping an eye on?
(a) The rooming house
(b) The Young Africans
(c) The crack house
(d) Drug dealers
6. What is Socrates waiting for in this chapter?
(a) A train
(b) A truck
(c) A bus
(d) A dealer
7. What is the woman's name?
8. What is Socrates practicing to ask for?
(b) A job application
(c) A date
(d) A porn magazine
9. What is the name of Corina's husband?
10. What is Anton Crier's position at the supermarket?
(b) Assistant manager
(c) Shelf stacker
11. What does Socrates tell Ms Grimes he does not have at home?
(a) An answer machine
(b) A computer
(c) A telephone
(d) A mail box
12. Who does Socrates say Corina belongs to as long as Howard is not at home?
(c) Her children
(d) The governent
13. What kind of knife does Daryll have?
(a) A steak knife
(b) A butter knife
(c) A cheese knife
(d) A plastic knife
14. What does Socrates tell Darryl man can get sick on?
(a) Bad meat
15. What kind of suit does Wilfred say he likes to put on after he has robbed someone?
(a) A running suit
(b) A shell suit
(c) A sports suit
(d) A funky suit
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Halley Grimes' position at the supermarket?
2. Where was Clyde sent to after the incident?
3. Where does Wilfred like to rob people?
4. Why was Socrates put in jail?
5. What is the only reason Socrates will hurt a man?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)