|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Halley Grimes' position at the supermarket?
(a) Assistant manager
(b) Shelf stacker
2. Whose house does Socrates walk to a few days later?
(a) The Shakur's house
(b) His mother's house
(c) His father's house
(d) Darryl's house
3. What kind of knife does Daryll have?
(a) A butter knife
(b) A plastic knife
(c) A steak knife
(d) A cheese knife
4. What does Ralphie call Socrates?
(a) A bum
(b) A niggah
(c) A turd
(d) A convict
5. Where was Clyde sent to after the incident?
(a) A chain gang
(b) A mental institute
(c) A work farm
6. Who does Socrates invite for dinner?
(b) The Shakur family
(c) The Stony family
7. What does Iula serve on a Tuesday?
(b) Liver and bacon pie
(c) Biscuits and gravy
(d) Fried chicken
8. Why was Socrates put in jail?
(a) He killed a man and raped his wife
(b) He slaughtered a horse
(c) He robbed a bank
(d) He stole a gun
9. What has Socrates spread across his table?
(a) A napkin
(b) Printing paper
(c) Wrapping paper
(d) A newspaper
10. What is the name of Corina's husband?
11. What is the couple standing under the ledge of?
(a) An abandoned shop
(b) A movie theater
(c) Socrates house
(d) An apartment block
12. What is the only reason Socrates will hurt a man?
(a) If he needs money
(c) Defending a woman
(d) If he need to rid himself of anger
13. What is Wilfred's job?
(a) A taxman
(b) A thief
(c) A safecracker
(d) A bartender
14. How does Socrates end up getting home?
15. What does Socrates tell Darryl man can get sick on?
(d) Bad meat
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Socrates tell Crier it is illegal to discriminate against?
2. What is the couple doing across the street?
3. What is the girl's name?
4. What does Socrates say the police are afraid the Young African want to make?
5. Where does Iula offer Socrates a job?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)