|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Right think they should do to Petis?
(a) Kill him
(b) Torture him
(c) Imprison him
(d) Talk to him
2. What is Wilfred's job?
(a) A safecracker
(b) A thief
(c) A taxman
(d) A bartender
3. What is the girl's name?
4. What is Petis doing when he loses his life?
(a) Buying cigarettes
(b) Kissing his girlfriend
(c) Walking his dog
(d) Robbing a man
5. What has Socrates spread across his table?
(a) A newspaper
(b) A napkin
(c) Printing paper
(d) Wrapping paper
6. How has Howard's life changed for the better?
(a) He has signed on the dole
(b) He has a job
(c) He has a new car
(d) He has enrolled at college
7. What is Halley Grimes' position at the supermarket?
(b) Shelf stacker
(d) Assistant manager
8. In what state was Socrates' prison?
(c) New York
9. Why does Anton think Socrates will get a job?
(a) He is too old
(b) He is an ex convict
(c) There are no openings
(d) He is too pushy
10. Why does Socrates find Iula frightening?
(a) She knows how to use a knife
(b) She appeals to him
(c) She knows brutal people
(d) She is strong minded
11. Why was Socrates put in jail?
(a) He robbed a bank
(b) He slaughtered a horse
(c) He killed a man and raped his wife
(d) He stole a gun
12. Who visits Socrates in this chapter?
13. Who does Socrates say Corina belongs to as long as Howard is not at home?
(c) The governent
(d) Her children
14. What was the name of Socrates' brutal inmate?
(a) Crazy Fitzroy
(b) Horror Jack
(c) Corny Clyde
(d) Psycho Bill
15. How did Socrates stop Fitzroy from torturing Clyde?
(a) He bribed him
(b) He killed him
(c) He threatened him
(d) He broke his legs
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Clyde sent to after the incident?
2. Where does Wilfred like to rob people?
3. Why does Socrates think Darryl is having nightmares?
4. What does Socrates give Darryl when he returns the next day?
5. What kind of vegetable does Socrates prepare to go with the rooster?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)