Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is the main character's first name?
2. What kind of bird is Billy?
3. What is Darryl holding?
4. What is inside the cardboard box?
A dead rooster
5. What does Socrates force Darrryl to do with the bird?
Pluck and cook it
6. Why was Socrates put in jail?
He killed a man and raped his wife
7. What color dress and hat is the woman in the picture wearing?
8. What is the woman's name?
9. What does Socrates finish the chapter thinking about?
The old rooster
This section contains 3,061 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)