Quiz: "The Wanderer" to "Lessons"
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Where did Socrates move to after prison?
c) New York
2. What kind of house did Socrates' mother used to live in?
a) A brown stone
b) A shack
c) A mansion
d) A farmhouse
3. What ladder does Charles say him and Socrates are at the bottom of?
a) Black man's ladder
b) Europe's ladder
c) Jacob's letter
d) White man's ladder
4. Why does Socrates think Darryl can no longer stay with him?
a) Darryl needs more
b) He does not like Darryl
c) It is not safe
d) He cannot afford it
5. Where does Socrates take a bus to in this chapter?
a) New York
This section contains 246 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)