|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Firebug".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the couple standing under the ledge of?
(a) An abandoned shop
(b) An apartment block
(c) Socrates house
(d) A movie theater
2. Why does Socrates become angry at Ralphie?
(a) He stares at him
(b) He spits towards him
(c) He ignores him
(d) He pushes him
3. What does Iula tell Socrates he has no business doing?
(a) Coming in to her diner
(b) Talking to white folk
(c) Picking up bottles and cans
(d) Getting into fights
4. Which of the following does Socrates tell Crier it is illegal to discriminate against?
(a) Hair cuts
5. What color did Socrates' aunt say God was?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Socrates think that going to the police is not an option?
2. What do the gulls on the beach peck at?
3. What does Socrates think that Ralphie views him as?
4. Why was Socrates put in jail?
5. Who are the police keeping an eye on?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)