|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Firebug".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Socrates read Roland?
(a) Richard Wright
(b) The Koran
(c) The Bible
(d) The dictionary
2. What color did Socrates' aunt say God was?
3. Who puts out the $100 bill?
4. What is Halley Grimes' position at the supermarket?
(a) Assistant manager
(c) Shelf stacker
5. Why does Socrates think that going to the police is not an option?
(a) They are all wanted by the police
(b) The police are too busy
(c) The police don't listen
(d) The police brutalize black men
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following people are also regulars at the bookstore?
2. What does Markham think they should do about the situation?
3. What is Anton Crier's position at the supermarket?
4. Who stops Socrates on the way back from dinner?
5. Why does Socrates think Darryl is having nightmares?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)