|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Firebug".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Socrates say Corina belongs to as long as Howard is not at home?
(c) The governent
(d) Her children
2. What color did Socrates' aunt say God was?
3. What color dress and hat is the woman in the picture wearing?
4. Why does Socrates think that going to the police is not an option?
(a) The police don't listen
(b) The police are too busy
(c) They are all wanted by the police
(d) The police brutalize black men
5. In what state was Socrates' prison?
(d) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Stony think they should tell about Petis?
2. Which of the following does Socrates tell Crier it is illegal to discriminate against?
3. How is Folger related to Stony Wile?
4. Who does Darryl wish he was like?
5. What kind of store does Socrates say changed him?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)