|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Firebug".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Socrates say they are not?
2. Who puts out the $100 bill?
3. Who does Socrates meet at the riots?
4. What was the name of Socrates' brutal inmate?
(a) Psycho Bill
(b) Crazy Fitzroy
(c) Corny Clyde
(d) Horror Jack
5. What does Socrates say is much better than pride?
(a) Inner peace
(b) A job and security
(c) Children and a woman
(d) Love and freedom
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Socrates stop Fitzroy from torturing Clyde?
2. Who does Socrates want to make the streets safe for?
3. What is the couple standing under the ledge of?
4. What does Socrates imagine the shop once was?
5. Why does Socrates become angry at Ralphie?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)