|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Firebug".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Markham think they should do about the situation?
(a) Ignore it
(b) Teach Petis a lesson
(c) Kill Petis
(d) Go to the police
2. Who visits Socrates in this chapter?
3. What day does Socrates like to visit Iula's?
4. What does Socrates watch on his television?
(a) The Iraq War
(c) The riots
(d) The elections
5. Who does Socrates want Darryl to confront?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Socrates say is much better than pride?
2. Why does Socrates think that going to the police is not an option?
3. What do Darryl and Socrates drink from?
4. Who appears in Socrates' dream?
5. What is Anton Crier's position at the supermarket?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)