|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Firebug".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Socrates ask Anton Crier for?
(a) A delivery driver
(b) Cat food
(c) An application form
(d) A pen and paper
2. What kind of clothes does Wilfred say he dresses up in?
(a) Funky clothes
(b) Sparky clothes
(c) Cat clothes
(d) Jazzy clothes
3. Who does Socrates want to make the streets safe for?
(a) White people
(c) Old people
4. What part of his body does Socrates injure in a fight with three men?
(a) His wrist
(b) His foot
(c) His chin
(d) His leg
5. What does the billboard fall on top of?
(a) A bookstore
(b) A brothel
(c) A supermarket
(d) Socrates' house
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Socrates think Darryl can no longer stay with him?
2. What part of Philip's body does Darryl manage to hit?
3. Who replies to Socrates' letter to Theresa?
4. Who stops Socrates on the way back from dinner?
5. Where was Clyde sent to after the incident?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)