|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Firebug".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What street does Socrates say the real problem is on?
(a) Elm Street
(b) Marvane Street
(c) Jung Street
(d) Dodge Street
2. What does Socrates read Roland?
(a) The dictionary
(b) The Bible
(c) Richard Wright
(d) The Koran
3. What day does Socrates like to visit Iula's?
4. What does Muriel hit Socrates with?
(a) A plate
(b) A chair
(c) A bottle
(d) A table
5. What kind of bird is Billy?
(a) A rooster
(b) A crow
(c) A robin
(d) A pigeon
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the couple standing under the ledge of?
2. What has Socrates spread across his table?
3. Whose house does Socrates walk to a few days later?
4. What part of Charles' body did Socrates break?
5. Who has Socrates been unable to call because of his illness?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)