|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Firebug".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Socrates carry home with him?
(a) A book
(b) A chair
(c) A table
(d) A computer
2. Why is Corina worried about Howard?
(a) He has been talking to himself
(b) He wants to leave the country
(c) He has never stayed out all night before
(d) He has threatened to kill himself
3. What kind of table does Socrates use for dining?
(a) A coffee table
(b) A poker table
(c) A card table
(d) A chess table
4. Who agrees to take Darryl in their home?
(a) The Smiths
(b) The Sarkeys
(c) The McCluskeys
(d) The MacDaniels
5. Why was Socrates put in jail?
(a) He killed a man and raped his wife
(b) He stole a gun
(c) He slaughtered a horse
(d) He robbed a bank
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Socrates want to work more shifts at work?
2. What does Philip threaten Darryl and Socrates with?
3. Who visits Socrates in this chapter?
4. Who puts out the $100 bill?
5. What kind of help does Socrates think he may need?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)