|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Firebug".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Socrates take a bus to in this chapter?
(a) San Francisco
(b) Santa Monica
(c) New York
(d) Los Angeles
2. What does Iula serve on a Tuesday?
(a) Liver and bacon pie
(b) Fried chicken
(d) Biscuits and gravy
3. How did Socrates stop Fitzroy from torturing Clyde?
(a) He killed him
(b) He threatened him
(c) He bribed him
(d) He broke his legs
4. Why does Socrates want to work more shifts at work?
(a) To flirt with a girl
(b) To earn more money
(c) To exhaust him
(d) To keep his mind from Theresa
5. What is the man's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes out of a room when Corina leaves?
2. What is the name of Socrates' boss?
3. What day does Socrates like to visit Iula's?
4. What does Right think they should do to Petis?
5. What was the name of Socrates' brutal inmate?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)