|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Firebug".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Socrates say lives in the dark house opposite?
(a) Undercover police
(c) Drug dealers
2. What does Socrates carry home with him?
(a) A computer
(b) A chair
(c) A table
(d) A book
3. Where does Socrates take a bus to in this chapter?
(a) New York
(b) San Francisco
(c) Los Angeles
(d) Santa Monica
4. Who does Socrates follow home?
5. What part of his body does Socrates injure in a fight with three men?
(a) His foot
(b) His wrist
(c) His chin
(d) His leg
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Shep's girlfriend?
2. Who of the following people is not at the meeting?
3. What kind of stare does Socrates think Darryl has?
4. What is the name of Socrates' boss?
5. What does Socrates finish the chapter thinking about?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)