|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Firebug".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose house does Socrates walk to a few days later?
(a) The Shakur's house
(b) His father's house
(c) His mother's house
(d) Darryl's house
2. What does Socrates carry home with him?
(a) A book
(b) A table
(c) A chair
(d) A computer
3. What was the name of Socrates' brutal inmate?
(a) Psycho Bill
(b) Horror Jack
(c) Corny Clyde
(d) Crazy Fitzroy
4. What kind of cafe does Socrates go to?
(a) A white cafe
(b) A musician cafe
(c) A cop cafe
(d) A gangster cafe
5. Which of the following does Socrates tell Crier it is illegal to discriminate against?
(b) Hair cuts
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Socrates tell Ms Grimes he does not have at home?
2. Who does Socrates say kept most of the reward money?
3. What is the name of the company Socrates rings to inquire about Theresa?
4. Who moves in with Socrates in this chapter?
5. What would Bruce do if he knew someone who killed two people?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)