|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Letter to Theresa".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Socrates force Darrryl to do with the bird?
(a) Pull it apart
(b) Eat it raw
(c) Pluck and cook it
(d) Drink its blood
2. Why does Socrates become angry at Ralphie?
(a) He ignores him
(b) He stares at him
(c) He pushes him
(d) He spits towards him
3. What kind of bird is Billy?
(a) A crow
(b) A pigeon
(c) A rooster
(d) A robin
4. What is the name of the diner Socrates visits?
5. What is the name of the company Socrates rings to inquire about Theresa?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Howard's daughter?
2. What does Philip threaten Darryl and Socrates with?
3. What does Socrates use for his seat?
4. What is inside the cardboard box?
5. What is the main character's first name?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)