|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Letter to Theresa".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can Socrates not do in his dream?
(a) Sleep and read
(b) Feel and talk
(c) Laugh and talk
(d) Open his eyes
2. What kind of house did Socrates' mother used to live in?
(a) A mansion
(b) A farmhouse
(c) A shack
(d) A brown stone
3. Who does Socrates dream of in this chapter?
(c) His mother
(d) His father
4. What has Socrates already stitched up?
(a) His leg wound
(b) His sleeve
(c) His wrist wound
(d) His pant's leg
5. What does Corina want Howard to do?
(a) Buy a new house
(b) Cook meals
(c) Find a job
(d) Leave his mistress
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of table does Socrates use for dining?
2. Why does Socrates want to work more shifts at work?
3. What does Socrates view Darryl as?
4. What ladder does Charles say him and Socrates are at the bottom of?
5. What was the name of Socrates' brutal inmate?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)