|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Letter to Theresa".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Darryl wish he was like?
2. Who replies to Socrates' letter to Theresa?
(a) Her mother
(b) Her husband
(c) Her father
(d) Her sister
3. Why does Socrates find Iula frightening?
(a) She knows brutal people
(b) She knows how to use a knife
(c) She appeals to him
(d) She is strong minded
4. What is Darryl holding?
(a) A cardboard box
(b) A dead body
(c) A gun
(d) A knife
5. What does Philip threaten Darryl and Socrates with?
(a) A knife
(b) An ax
(c) A gun
(d) A baseball bat
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Darryl and Socrates drink from?
2. Who agrees to take Darryl in their home?
3. What reminds Socrates of his aunt?
4. What does Socrates feel the urge to do as he watches Darryl eat?
5. What does Socrates ask Anton for to complete his application?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)