|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Letter to Theresa".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Socrates find Iula frightening?
(a) She is strong minded
(b) She knows brutal people
(c) She appeals to him
(d) She knows how to use a knife
2. What kind of help does Socrates think he may need?
(a) Medical help
(b) Household help
(d) Psychiatric help
3. Where did Socrates move to after prison?
(b) New York
4. What does Socrates pick up from the streets to sell?
(b) Bottles and cans
(c) Cardboard boxes
5. How has Howard's life changed for the better?
(a) He has signed on the dole
(b) He has enrolled at college
(c) He has a new car
(d) He has a job
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the bus driver's children live?
2. What does Socrates say is much better than pride?
3. What does Socrates see Charles collect around Watts?
4. Why does Socrates think that going to the police is not an option?
5. Who visits Socrates in this chapter?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)