|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Letter to Theresa".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Socrates say is much better than pride?
(a) Love and freedom
(b) Children and a woman
(c) Inner peace
(d) A job and security
2. Why does Socrates think that going to the police is not an option?
(a) The police don't listen
(b) The police are too busy
(c) They are all wanted by the police
(d) The police brutalize black men
3. What color did Socrates' aunt say God was?
4. Which of Socrates' friends live in the rooming house?
5. What kind of bird is Billy?
(a) A rooster
(b) A crow
(c) A robin
(d) A pigeon
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Socrates give Darryl when he returns the next day?
2. What does Socrates feel the urge to do as he watches Darryl eat?
3. What color dress and hat is the woman in the picture wearing?
4. In whose house does the meeting take place?
5. Who has Socrates been unable to call because of his illness?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)