|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Letter to Theresa".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the couple doing across the street?
(b) Having sex
2. Who does Darryl wish he was like?
3. What does Socrates tell Darryl man can get sick on?
(d) Bad meat
4. What does Socrates use for his seat?
(a) A cardboard box
(b) A coffee table
(c) An oil drum
(d) A trash can
5. What does Socrates view Darryl as?
(a) A psychotic child
(b) An ugly child
(c) A troubled child
(d) A sick child
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Socrates say Corina belongs to as long as Howard is not at home?
2. Which of the following does Socrates tell Crier it is illegal to discriminate against?
3. What is the man's name?
4. What does Ralphie call Socrates?
5. What is the name of the house Socrates checks for Theresa's letter?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)