|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Letter to Theresa".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose house does Socrates walk to a few days later?
(a) His mother's house
(b) His father's house
(c) The Shakur's house
(d) Darryl's house
2. Who of the following people is not at the meeting?
(a) Right Burke
(b) Howard Shakur
(c) Darryl Jacobus
(d) Markham Peal
3. Why does Socrates think that going to the police is not an option?
(a) The police don't listen
(b) The police brutalize black men
(c) They are all wanted by the police
(d) The police are too busy
4. What is the man's name?
5. What does Socrates force Darrryl to do with the bird?
(a) Eat it raw
(b) Pluck and cook it
(c) Pull it apart
(d) Drink its blood
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Corina's husband?
2. What do the gulls on the beach peck at?
3. What does Socrates tell Darryl man can get sick on?
4. What does Socrates pick up from the streets to sell?
5. Where does Socrates take a bus to in this chapter?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)