|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Equal Opportunity".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of his body does Socrates injure in a fight with three men?
(a) His foot
(b) His wrist
(c) His leg
(d) His chin
2. What kind of bird is Billy?
(a) A pigeon
(b) A rooster
(c) A robin
(d) A crow
3. What kind of vegetable does Socrates prepare to go with the rooster?
(d) Green beans
4. What does Socrates use for his seat?
(a) A coffee table
(b) A trash can
(c) An oil drum
(d) A cardboard box
5. In what state was Socrates' prison?
(a) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Socrates tell Crier it is illegal to discriminate against?
2. What kind of vehicle drives down the alleyway and makes the tinware rattle?
3. Why does Socrates say Ralphie is a niggah?
4. What day does Socrates like to visit Iula's?
5. What is Anton Crier's position at the supermarket?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)