|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Equal Opportunity".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Socrates stop Fitzroy from torturing Clyde?
(a) He broke his legs
(b) He killed him
(c) He threatened him
(d) He bribed him
2. What kind of clothes does Wilfred say he dresses up in?
(a) Cat clothes
(b) Jazzy clothes
(c) Sparky clothes
(d) Funky clothes
3. What is Wilfred's job?
(a) A safecracker
(b) A taxman
(c) A bartender
(d) A thief
4. Why does Socrates think that going to the police is not an option?
(a) The police are too busy
(b) The police brutalize black men
(c) The police don't listen
(d) They are all wanted by the police
5. What was the name of Shep's girlfriend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of his body does Socrates injure in a fight with three men?
2. Which of the following does Socrates tell Crier it is illegal to discriminate against?
3. What is the couple standing under the ledge of?
4. What day does Socrates like to visit Iula's?
5. In whose house does the meeting take place?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)