|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Equal Opportunity".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Socrates think that going to the police is not an option?
(a) The police are too busy
(b) The police don't listen
(c) The police brutalize black men
(d) They are all wanted by the police
2. Why does Socrates become angry at Ralphie?
(a) He stares at him
(b) He spits towards him
(c) He ignores him
(d) He pushes him
3. What was the name of Socrates' brutal inmate?
(a) Corny Clyde
(b) Horror Jack
(c) Crazy Fitzroy
(d) Psycho Bill
4. What do Darryl and Socrates drink from?
(a) Mayonnaise jars
5. Which of the following does Socrates tell Crier it is illegal to discriminate against?
(b) Hair cuts
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Socrates waiting for in this chapter?
2. What kind of table does Socrates use for dining?
3. What does Markham think they should do about the situation?
4. What kind of stare does Socrates think Darryl has?
5. What does Socrates use for his seat?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)