|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Equal Opportunity".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Socrates tell Ms Grimes he does not have at home?
(a) A mail box
(b) A computer
(c) A telephone
(d) An answer machine
2. What is Petis doing when he loses his life?
(a) Kissing his girlfriend
(b) Buying cigarettes
(c) Walking his dog
(d) Robbing a man
3. What kind of bird is Billy?
(a) A pigeon
(b) A robin
(c) A crow
(d) A rooster
4. What is Socrates waiting for in this chapter?
(a) A dealer
(b) A truck
(c) A train
(d) A bus
5. Who of the following people is not at the meeting?
(a) Right Burke
(b) Markham Peal
(c) Howard Shakur
(d) Darryl Jacobus
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Socrates tell Petis he will do to him if he does not leave the neighborhood?
2. What kind of suit does Wilfred say he likes to put on after he has robbed someone?
3. What does Socrates pick up from the streets to sell?
4. What kind of clothes does Wilfred say he dresses up in?
5. What is Darryl holding?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)