|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Equal Opportunity".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color dress and hat is the woman in the picture wearing?
2. What does Socrates tell Petis he will do to him if he does not leave the neighborhood?
(a) Maim him
(b) Call the police
(c) Tortute him
(d) Kill him
3. Why does Socrates think that going to the police is not an option?
(a) The police brutalize black men
(b) The police don't listen
(c) They are all wanted by the police
(d) The police are too busy
4. What is the only reason Socrates will hurt a man?
(b) If he need to rid himself of anger
(c) Defending a woman
(d) If he needs money
5. Why does Socrates find Iula frightening?
(a) She knows brutal people
(b) She appeals to him
(c) She is strong minded
(d) She knows how to use a knife
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Darryl holding?
2. What has Socrates spread across his table?
3. What does Socrates pick up from the streets to sell?
4. What is the woman's name?
5. Who of the following people is not at the meeting?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)