|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Equal Opportunity".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Socrates pick up from the streets to sell?
(b) Cardboard boxes
(d) Bottles and cans
2. Who is the first man to leave the meeting?
3. Why does Socrates think that going to the police is not an option?
(a) The police brutalize black men
(b) The police don't listen
(c) They are all wanted by the police
(d) The police are too busy
4. What is Darryl holding?
(a) A knife
(b) A gun
(c) A cardboard box
(d) A dead body
5. Why does Socrates say Ralphie is a niggah?
(a) He has no job
(b) He cheated on his wife
(c) He has no money
(d) He steals from shops
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Stony think they should tell about Petis?
2. What does Socrates imagine the shop once was?
3. Who of the following people is not at the meeting?
4. What did Winnie see Petis do to LeRoy?
5. What is inside the cardboard box?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)