|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Equal Opportunity".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the man's name?
2. What was the name of Socrates' brutal inmate?
(a) Psycho Bill
(b) Crazy Fitzroy
(c) Horror Jack
(d) Corny Clyde
3. What does Socrates ask Anton Crier for?
(a) An application form
(b) Cat food
(c) A delivery driver
(d) A pen and paper
4. In what state was Socrates' prison?
(c) New York
5. What is Darryl holding?
(a) A knife
(b) A cardboard box
(c) A dead body
(d) A gun
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Socrates finish the chapter thinking about?
2. What does Iula tell Socrates he has no business doing?
3. What color dress and hat is the woman in the picture wearing?
4. Why does Socrates find Iula frightening?
5. What part of his body does Socrates injure in a fight with three men?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)