|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Double Standard".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the girl's name?
2. What do Darryl and Socrates drink from?
(b) Mayonnaise jars
3. What does Iula tell Socrates he has no business doing?
(a) Coming in to her diner
(b) Picking up bottles and cans
(c) Talking to white folk
(d) Getting into fights
4. What is Petis doing when he loses his life?
(a) Walking his dog
(b) Robbing a man
(c) Buying cigarettes
(d) Kissing his girlfriend
5. What kind of suit does Wilfred say he likes to put on after he has robbed someone?
(a) A sports suit
(b) A funky suit
(c) A running suit
(d) A shell suit
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only reason Socrates will hurt a man?
2. What part of his body does Socrates injure in a fight with three men?
3. What is the main character's first name?
4. In whose house does the meeting take place?
5. Who of the following people is not at the meeting?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)