|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Double Standard".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of clothes does Wilfred say he dresses up in?
(a) Cat clothes
(b) Funky clothes
(c) Sparky clothes
(d) Jazzy clothes
2. What has Socrates spread across his table?
(a) Wrapping paper
(b) A newspaper
(c) Printing paper
(d) A napkin
3. What does Markham think they should do about the situation?
(a) Ignore it
(b) Go to the police
(c) Teach Petis a lesson
(d) Kill Petis
4. What part of his body does Socrates injure in a fight with three men?
(a) His foot
(b) His chin
(c) His leg
(d) His wrist
5. What does Iula tell Socrates he has no business doing?
(a) Coming in to her diner
(b) Talking to white folk
(c) Getting into fights
(d) Picking up bottles and cans
Short Answer Questions
1. What day does Socrates like to visit Iula's?
2. What is the man's name?
3. What is the couple standing under the ledge of?
4. What is the couple doing across the street?
5. What color dress and hat is the woman in the picture wearing?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)