|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Double Standard".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Darryl holding?
(a) A dead body
(b) A gun
(c) A knife
(d) A cardboard box
2. What does Iula serve on a Tuesday?
(a) Liver and bacon pie
(b) Biscuits and gravy
(d) Fried chicken
3. What is the name of Howard's daughter?
4. What is the couple standing under the ledge of?
(a) An apartment block
(b) Socrates house
(c) An abandoned shop
(d) A movie theater
5. What color dress and hat is the woman in the picture wearing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Socrates waiting for in this chapter?
2. What kind of clothes does Wilfred say he dresses up in?
3. What has Socrates spread across his table?
4. Where does Wilfred like to rob people?
5. What is the only reason Socrates will hurt a man?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)