|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Double Standard".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of vehicle drives down the alleyway and makes the tinware rattle?
(a) A scooter
(b) A car
(c) A motorbike
(d) A truck
2. What is the couple standing under the ledge of?
(a) Socrates house
(b) An apartment block
(c) A movie theater
(d) An abandoned shop
3. Where does Wilfred like to rob people?
(a) In bars
(b) In parking lots
(c) In their houses
(d) In their offices
4. What is the only reason Socrates will hurt a man?
(a) If he need to rid himself of anger
(b) If he needs money
(c) Defending a woman
5. What is Petis doing when he loses his life?
(a) Walking his dog
(b) Robbing a man
(c) Buying cigarettes
(d) Kissing his girlfriend
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Darryl and Socrates drink from?
2. What does Socrates force Darrryl to do with the bird?
3. What kind of stare does Socrates think Darryl has?
4. What is the name of the diner Socrates visits?
5. What does Socrates pick up from the streets to sell?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)