|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Double Standard".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Iula tell Socrates he has no business doing?
(a) Talking to white folk
(b) Picking up bottles and cans
(c) Getting into fights
(d) Coming in to her diner
2. What has Socrates already stitched up?
(a) His pant's leg
(b) His leg wound
(c) His sleeve
(d) His wrist wound
3. What kind of stare does Socrates think Darryl has?
(a) A junkie's stare
(b) A convict's stare
(c) An eagle's stare
(d) A poor boy's stare
4. What is the name of Howard's daughter?
5. Why does Socrates find Iula frightening?
(a) She knows how to use a knife
(b) She appeals to him
(c) She knows brutal people
(d) She is strong minded
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Socrates waiting for in this chapter?
2. What part of his body does Socrates injure in a fight with three men?
3. What does Socrates use for his seat?
4. How did Socrates stop Fitzroy from torturing Clyde?
5. What does Socrates finish the chapter thinking about?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)