|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Double Standard".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of his body does Socrates injure in a fight with three men?
(a) His foot
(b) His chin
(c) His leg
(d) His wrist
2. What kind of table does Socrates use for dining?
(a) A card table
(b) A coffee table
(c) A poker table
(d) A chess table
3. What does Socrates pick up from the streets to sell?
(c) Bottles and cans
(d) Cardboard boxes
4. What is the only reason Socrates will hurt a man?
(b) Defending a woman
(c) If he needs money
(d) If he need to rid himself of anger
5. What does Iula serve on a Tuesday?
(a) Biscuits and gravy
(c) Liver and bacon pie
(d) Fried chicken
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Darryl holding?
2. What is the man's name?
3. What does Markham think they should do about the situation?
4. What kind of stare does Socrates think Darryl has?
5. Who does Stony think they should tell about Petis?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)