|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Double Standard".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In whose house does the meeting take place?
(a) Stony Wile's
(b) Right Burke's
(d) Markham Peal's
2. What does Socrates use for his seat?
(a) A cardboard box
(b) A trash can
(c) An oil drum
(d) A coffee table
3. Why does Socrates think that going to the police is not an option?
(a) The police don't listen
(b) The police brutalize black men
(c) They are all wanted by the police
(d) The police are too busy
4. What does Iula tell Socrates he has no business doing?
(a) Getting into fights
(b) Picking up bottles and cans
(c) Talking to white folk
(d) Coming in to her diner
5. What kind of bird is Billy?
(a) A robin
(b) A crow
(c) A rooster
(d) A pigeon
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Socrates imagine the shop once was?
2. What does Socrates give Wilfred money for?
3. What is Socrates waiting for in this chapter?
4. What kind of table does Socrates use for dining?
5. What is Darryl holding?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)