|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Double Standard".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Socrates put in jail?
(a) He robbed a bank
(b) He stole a gun
(c) He slaughtered a horse
(d) He killed a man and raped his wife
2. What does Socrates use for his seat?
(a) An oil drum
(b) A cardboard box
(c) A coffee table
(d) A trash can
3. What is the main character's first name?
4. In what state was Socrates' prison?
(b) New York
5. In whose house does the meeting take place?
(a) Stony Wile's
(b) Markham Peal's
(c) Right Burke's
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Socrates waiting for in this chapter?
2. What does Right think they should do to Petis?
3. What does Socrates tell Darryl man can get sick on?
4. What is the only reason Socrates will hurt a man?
5. Why does Socrates find Iula frightening?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)