|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Double Standard".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of table does Socrates use for dining?
(a) A poker table
(b) A coffee table
(c) A chess table
(d) A card table
2. What is the main character's first name?
3. What does Socrates think that Ralphie views him as?
(a) An alcoholic
(b) A convict
(c) A bum
(d) An idiot
4. What is the name of the diner Socrates visits?
5. Who does Stony think they should tell about Petis?
(a) Petis' parents
(b) The FBI
(c) The police
(d) The whole neighborhood
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Socrates put in jail?
2. What does Ralphie call Socrates?
3. What is Socrates waiting for in this chapter?
4. What does Iula tell Socrates he has no business doing?
5. How does Socrates end up getting home?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)