|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Double Standard".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color dress and hat is the woman in the picture wearing?
2. What does Socrates think that Ralphie views him as?
(a) An idiot
(b) An alcoholic
(c) A bum
(d) A convict
3. What does Iula tell Socrates he has no business doing?
(a) Coming in to her diner
(b) Picking up bottles and cans
(c) Getting into fights
(d) Talking to white folk
4. Why does Socrates think that going to the police is not an option?
(a) The police are too busy
(b) The police brutalize black men
(c) They are all wanted by the police
(d) The police don't listen
5. Where was Clyde sent to after the incident?
(a) A mental institute
(b) A work farm
(c) A chain gang
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Markham think they should do about the situation?
2. What does Right think they should do to Petis?
3. What is Socrates waiting for in this chapter?
4. What kind of vehicle drives down the alleyway and makes the tinware rattle?
5. What is Petis doing when he loses his life?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)