|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Midnight Meeting".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In whose house does the meeting take place?
(a) Markham Peal's
(b) Right Burke's
(d) Stony Wile's
2. What does Socrates use for his seat?
(a) An oil drum
(b) A coffee table
(c) A cardboard box
(d) A trash can
3. What is the name of the diner Socrates visits?
4. What is the woman's name?
5. How did Socrates stop Fitzroy from torturing Clyde?
(a) He threatened him
(b) He killed him
(c) He bribed him
(d) He broke his legs
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Socrates' brutal inmate?
2. What is the main character's first name?
3. What does Markham think they should do about the situation?
4. What is Petis doing when he loses his life?
5. What kind of table does Socrates use for dining?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)