|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Midnight Meeting".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is inside the cardboard box?
(a) A horse's head
(b) A gun
(c) A severed arm
(d) A dead rooster
2. What does Socrates tell Petis he will do to him if he does not leave the neighborhood?
(a) Maim him
(b) Call the police
(c) Tortute him
(d) Kill him
3. Who does Stony think they should tell about Petis?
(a) The police
(b) The FBI
(c) Petis' parents
(d) The whole neighborhood
4. What kind of stare does Socrates think Darryl has?
(a) An eagle's stare
(b) A poor boy's stare
(c) A junkie's stare
(d) A convict's stare
5. Why was Socrates put in jail?
(a) He stole a gun
(b) He killed a man and raped his wife
(c) He slaughtered a horse
(d) He robbed a bank
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Socrates force Darrryl to do with the bird?
2. What is Darryl holding?
3. Why does Socrates think that going to the police is not an option?
4. What does Socrates use for his seat?
5. What is the name of the diner Socrates visits?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)