|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Midnight Meeting".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Socrates stop Fitzroy from torturing Clyde?
(a) He killed him
(b) He broke his legs
(c) He bribed him
(d) He threatened him
2. What does Socrates say they are not?
3. What day does Socrates like to visit Iula's?
4. Who is the first man to leave the meeting?
5. Why does Socrates think that going to the police is not an option?
(a) They are all wanted by the police
(b) The police don't listen
(c) The police brutalize black men
(d) The police are too busy
Short Answer Questions
1. In whose house does the meeting take place?
2. What is Darryl holding?
3. What does Right think they should do to Petis?
4. Where was Clyde sent to after the incident?
5. What is the woman's name?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)