|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Midnight Meeting".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Darryl holding?
(a) A dead body
(b) A cardboard box
(c) A knife
(d) A gun
2. What does Socrates force Darrryl to do with the bird?
(a) Pluck and cook it
(b) Pull it apart
(c) Eat it raw
(d) Drink its blood
3. What kind of bird is Billy?
(a) A pigeon
(b) A rooster
(c) A crow
(d) A robin
4. What does Socrates tell Darryl man can get sick on?
(d) Bad meat
5. What has Socrates spread across his table?
(a) Printing paper
(b) A newspaper
(c) Wrapping paper
(d) A napkin
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Socrates think that going to the police is not an option?
2. What does Right think they should do to Petis?
3. In whose house does the meeting take place?
4. What does Socrates finish the chapter thinking about?
5. What day does Socrates like to visit Iula's?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)