|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Firebug".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following people are also regulars at the bookstore?
(a) Roland Winters
(b) Howard Searle
(c) Lottie Davis
(d) Fred Jackson
2. What do the gulls on the beach peck at?
(a) A dead human
(b) A dead dog
(c) A dead gull
(d) A dead chicken
3. Who does Socrates dream of in this chapter?
(b) His mother
(d) His father
4. What does Socrates pick up from the streets to sell?
(b) Cardboard boxes
(d) Bottles and cans
5. What does Socrates say the police are afraid the Young African want to make?
(a) Voodoo dolls
(d) Army clothing
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Petis doing when he loses his life?
2. Who comes out of a room when Corina leaves?
3. What does Oscar tell Socrates he is?
4. What does Socrates try to set alight?
5. Why does Socrates want to work more shifts at work?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)