|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Firebug".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Socrates force Darrryl to do with the bird?
(a) Drink its blood
(b) Pluck and cook it
(c) Pull it apart
(d) Eat it raw
2. Whose house does Socrates walk to a few days later?
(a) The Shakur's house
(b) His father's house
(c) Darryl's house
(d) His mother's house
3. What does Right think they should do to Petis?
(a) Imprison him
(b) Talk to him
(c) Kill him
(d) Torture him
4. What does the bus driver think that black people are always doing?
(c) Standing still
5. Who does Darryl wish he was like?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the man's name?
2. What street does Socrates say the real problem is on?
3. In whose house does the meeting take place?
4. Why does Socrates think Darryl can no longer stay with him?
5. What kind of store does Socrates say changed him?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)