|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Firebug".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Socrates imagine the shop once was?
(a) A music store
(b) A grocer's
(c) A bakery
(d) A butcher's
2. Which of the following does Socrates tell Crier it is illegal to discriminate against?
(d) Hair cuts
3. What part of his body does Socrates injure in a fight with three men?
(a) His chin
(b) His wrist
(c) His leg
(d) His foot
4. What was the name of Socrates' brutal inmate?
(a) Crazy Fitzroy
(b) Corny Clyde
(c) Psycho Bill
(d) Horror Jack
5. What does Socrates view Darryl as?
(a) A psychotic child
(b) A sick child
(c) An ugly child
(d) A troubled child
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state was Socrates' prison?
2. What part of Charles' body did Socrates break?
3. Who does Socrates say kept most of the reward money?
4. What is the name of Corina's husband?
5. When does Socrates tell Darryl to return to his house?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)