|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Firebug".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following people are also regulars at the bookstore?
(a) Howard Searle
(b) Lottie Davis
(c) Roland Winters
(d) Fred Jackson
2. What does the bus driver think that black people are always doing?
(d) Standing still
3. What is the name of the house Socrates checks for Theresa's letter?
(a) Winnie Seilor's
(b) Johnny Dubois'
(c) Sylvia Marquette's
(d) Jack Hobbs'
4. What part of Philip's body does Darryl manage to hit?
(a) His nose
(b) His chest
(c) His chin
(d) His stomach
5. What is the only reason Socrates will hurt a man?
(b) If he needs money
(c) Defending a woman
(d) If he need to rid himself of anger
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Socrates spread across his table?
2. Why does Socrates find Iula frightening?
3. Who puts out the $100 bill?
4. What does Socrates carry home with him?
5. Who wakes Socrates up from his dream?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)