|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Firebug".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Socrates give himself at the end of each day?
(a) A cigarette
(b) A red or black mark
(c) A grade
(d) A chocolate
2. What does Socrates tell Ms Grimes he does not have at home?
(a) An answer machine
(b) A computer
(c) A telephone
(d) A mail box
3. What does Socrates say they are not?
4. What does Socrates see Charles collect around Watts?
(b) Cigerette butts
(c) Bottles and cans
(d) Drift wood
5. What was the name of Socrates' brutal inmate?
(a) Crazy Fitzroy
(b) Psycho Bill
(c) Horror Jack
(d) Corny Clyde
Short Answer Questions
1. What reminds Socrates of his aunt?
2. What ladder does Charles say him and Socrates are at the bottom of?
3. What is the name of the man who owns the bookstore?
4. Where does Socrates take a bus to in this chapter?
5. What was the name of Shep's girlfriend?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)