|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Firebug".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Darryl and Socrates drink from?
(d) Mayonnaise jars
2. What is the couple doing across the street?
(d) Having sex
3. What does Socrates read Roland?
(a) The Bible
(b) The Koran
(c) The dictionary
(d) Richard Wright
4. What kind of table does Socrates use for dining?
(a) A card table
(b) A poker table
(c) A coffee table
(d) A chess table
5. What kind of knife does Daryll have?
(a) A butter knife
(b) A cheese knife
(c) A steak knife
(d) A plastic knife
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Socrates want to make the streets safe for?
2. Who does Socrates want Darryl to confront?
3. What was the name of Socrates' brutal inmate?
4. What does Socrates force Darrryl to do with the bird?
5. What does Iula tell Socrates he has no business doing?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)