|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Double Standard".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Socrates tell Darryl man can get sick on?
(d) Bad meat
2. What is the only reason Socrates will hurt a man?
(a) Defending a woman
(b) If he needs money
(c) If he need to rid himself of anger
3. What did Winnie see Petis do to LeRoy?
(a) Stab and rob him
(b) Rape him
(c) Break his arm
(d) Shoot him
4. How did Socrates stop Fitzroy from torturing Clyde?
(a) He broke his legs
(b) He killed him
(c) He threatened him
(d) He bribed him
5. What does Markham think they should do about the situation?
(a) Ignore it
(b) Go to the police
(c) Kill Petis
(d) Teach Petis a lesson
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Socrates think that Ralphie views him as?
2. In what state was Socrates' prison?
3. Where was Clyde sent to after the incident?
4. What is Wilfred's job?
5. Who does Stony think they should tell about Petis?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)