|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Double Standard".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ralphie call Socrates?
(a) A turd
(b) A convict
(c) A niggah
(d) A bum
2. What was the name of Socrates' brutal inmate?
(a) Psycho Bill
(b) Corny Clyde
(c) Crazy Fitzroy
(d) Horror Jack
3. Where does Wilfred like to rob people?
(a) In their houses
(b) In parking lots
(c) In bars
(d) In their offices
4. What does Iula serve on a Tuesday?
(a) Liver and bacon pie
(b) Fried chicken
(d) Biscuits and gravy
5. Why does Socrates find Iula frightening?
(a) She knows how to use a knife
(b) She is strong minded
(c) She appeals to him
(d) She knows brutal people
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Socrates end up getting home?
2. Who of the following people is not at the meeting?
3. Who is the first man to leave the meeting?
4. What does Markham think they should do about the situation?
5. Where does Iula offer Socrates a job?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)