|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Double Standard".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Socrates already stitched up?
(a) His pant's leg
(b) His sleeve
(c) His leg wound
(d) His wrist wound
2. What is Wilfred's job?
(a) A thief
(b) A taxman
(c) A safecracker
(d) A bartender
3. What kind of knife does Daryll have?
(a) A steak knife
(b) A plastic knife
(c) A butter knife
(d) A cheese knife
4. What does Socrates finish the chapter thinking about?
(b) The old crow
(d) The old rooster
5. How did Socrates stop Fitzroy from torturing Clyde?
(a) He killed him
(b) He broke his legs
(c) He bribed him
(d) He threatened him
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Socrates put in jail?
2. What is the only reason Socrates will hurt a man?
3. What does Socrates force Darrryl to do with the bird?
4. What does Right think they should do to Petis?
5. What day does Socrates like to visit Iula's?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)