|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Double Standard".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only reason Socrates will hurt a man?
(a) Defending a woman
(c) If he need to rid himself of anger
(d) If he needs money
2. What is the couple standing under the ledge of?
(a) An apartment block
(b) An abandoned shop
(c) Socrates house
(d) A movie theater
3. What does Socrates give Wilfred money for?
(a) To feed his family
(b) A new suit
(c) Both their meals
(d) A drink
4. What does Iula serve on a Tuesday?
(b) Liver and bacon pie
(c) Biscuits and gravy
(d) Fried chicken
5. What day does Socrates like to visit Iula's?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Markham think they should do about the situation?
2. Where was Clyde sent to after the incident?
3. What is the man's name?
4. What does Socrates think that Ralphie views him as?
5. What kind of knife does Daryll have?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)