|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Double Standard".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of knife does Daryll have?
(a) A steak knife
(b) A butter knife
(c) A plastic knife
(d) A cheese knife
2. What does Socrates think that Ralphie views him as?
(a) An alcoholic
(b) An idiot
(c) A convict
(d) A bum
3. Why was Socrates put in jail?
(a) He robbed a bank
(b) He killed a man and raped his wife
(c) He stole a gun
(d) He slaughtered a horse
4. What does Socrates finish the chapter thinking about?
(b) The old rooster
(d) The old crow
5. What is the girl's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Socrates pick up from the streets to sell?
2. Why does Socrates become angry at Ralphie?
3. What is the couple standing under the ledge of?
4. What does Iula serve on a Tuesday?
5. What kind of vegetable does Socrates prepare to go with the rooster?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)