|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Double Standard".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Stony think they should tell about Petis?
(a) Petis' parents
(b) The whole neighborhood
(c) The police
(d) The FBI
2. How did Socrates stop Fitzroy from torturing Clyde?
(a) He threatened him
(b) He broke his legs
(c) He killed him
(d) He bribed him
3. What does Socrates use for his seat?
(a) An oil drum
(b) A trash can
(c) A cardboard box
(d) A coffee table
4. What is the only reason Socrates will hurt a man?
(a) If he need to rid himself of anger
(c) Defending a woman
(d) If he needs money
5. What does Iula serve on a Tuesday?
(a) Biscuits and gravy
(b) Liver and bacon pie
(d) Fried chicken
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the diner Socrates visits?
2. What kind of table does Socrates use for dining?
3. What do Darryl and Socrates drink from?
4. Why does Socrates say Ralphie is a niggah?
5. Why does Socrates become angry at Ralphie?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)