|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Double Standard".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Socrates say Ralphie is a niggah?
(a) He steals from shops
(b) He cheated on his wife
(c) He has no job
(d) He has no money
2. What kind of vehicle drives down the alleyway and makes the tinware rattle?
(a) A motorbike
(b) A scooter
(c) A truck
(d) A car
3. What kind of clothes does Wilfred say he dresses up in?
(a) Funky clothes
(b) Sparky clothes
(c) Cat clothes
(d) Jazzy clothes
4. What does Right think they should do to Petis?
(a) Imprison him
(b) Kill him
(c) Talk to him
(d) Torture him
5. Who does Stony think they should tell about Petis?
(a) The whole neighborhood
(b) The police
(c) The FBI
(d) Petis' parents
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Socrates become angry at Ralphie?
2. What is the couple standing under the ledge of?
3. What is the name of the diner Socrates visits?
4. What is Wilfred's job?
5. What does Markham think they should do about the situation?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)