|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Double Standard".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Socrates use for his seat?
(a) A cardboard box
(b) A trash can
(c) An oil drum
(d) A coffee table
2. Who does Stony think they should tell about Petis?
(a) Petis' parents
(b) The FBI
(c) The police
(d) The whole neighborhood
3. What kind of table does Socrates use for dining?
(a) A coffee table
(b) A card table
(c) A poker table
(d) A chess table
4. What is Petis doing when he loses his life?
(a) Walking his dog
(b) Robbing a man
(c) Buying cigarettes
(d) Kissing his girlfriend
5. What does Socrates give Wilfred money for?
(a) Both their meals
(b) To feed his family
(c) A new suit
(d) A drink
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the girl's name?
2. Where does Wilfred like to rob people?
3. Who is the first man to leave the meeting?
4. Why was Socrates put in jail?
5. What is the man's name?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)