|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Double Standard".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Socrates think that Ralphie views him as?
(a) A bum
(b) A convict
(c) An idiot
(d) An alcoholic
2. What is inside the cardboard box?
(a) A dead rooster
(b) A horse's head
(c) A severed arm
(d) A gun
3. Who is the first man to leave the meeting?
4. What does Socrates say they are not?
5. Who does Stony think they should tell about Petis?
(a) The whole neighborhood
(b) The FBI
(c) The police
(d) Petis' parents
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Socrates' brutal inmate?
2. What kind of stare does Socrates think Darryl has?
3. What is the only reason Socrates will hurt a man?
4. In whose house does the meeting take place?
5. What does Socrates use for his seat?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)