|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Double Standard".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of stare does Socrates think Darryl has?
(a) A poor boy's stare
(b) A junkie's stare
(c) A convict's stare
(d) An eagle's stare
2. What kind of vehicle drives down the alleyway and makes the tinware rattle?
(a) A motorbike
(b) A car
(c) A scooter
(d) A truck
3. What is Darryl holding?
(a) A knife
(b) A cardboard box
(c) A gun
(d) A dead body
4. What does Iula serve on a Tuesday?
(a) Biscuits and gravy
(c) Liver and bacon pie
(d) Fried chicken
5. Where does Wilfred like to rob people?
(a) In parking lots
(b) In their houses
(c) In bars
(d) In their offices
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Right think they should do to Petis?
2. Where does Iula offer Socrates a job?
3. What kind of vegetable does Socrates prepare to go with the rooster?
4. What does Socrates pick up from the streets to sell?
5. What is Socrates waiting for in this chapter?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)