|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Double Standard".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Socrates pick up from the streets to sell?
(b) Bottles and cans
(d) Cardboard boxes
2. What does Socrates force Darrryl to do with the bird?
(a) Drink its blood
(b) Pull it apart
(c) Pluck and cook it
(d) Eat it raw
3. Why does Socrates think that going to the police is not an option?
(a) The police are too busy
(b) They are all wanted by the police
(c) The police brutalize black men
(d) The police don't listen
4. What does Socrates imagine the shop once was?
(a) A grocer's
(b) A music store
(c) A bakery
(d) A butcher's
5. What does Socrates finish the chapter thinking about?
(a) The old rooster
(c) The old crow
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Right think they should do to Petis?
2. What is inside the cardboard box?
3. What part of his body does Socrates injure in a fight with three men?
4. In what state was Socrates' prison?
5. Who is the first man to leave the meeting?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)