|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Double Standard".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Socrates use for his seat?
(a) A coffee table
(b) An oil drum
(c) A trash can
(d) A cardboard box
2. What does Iula serve on a Tuesday?
(a) Biscuits and gravy
(c) Fried chicken
(d) Liver and bacon pie
3. Who does Stony think they should tell about Petis?
(a) The police
(b) The FBI
(c) The whole neighborhood
(d) Petis' parents
4. What does Socrates think that Ralphie views him as?
(a) An idiot
(b) A convict
(c) A bum
(d) An alcoholic
5. What kind of bird is Billy?
(a) A robin
(b) A rooster
(c) A crow
(d) A pigeon
Short Answer Questions
1. What is inside the cardboard box?
2. What is the name of Howard's daughter?
3. What day does Socrates like to visit Iula's?
4. How did Socrates stop Fitzroy from torturing Clyde?
5. What is the girl's name?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)