|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Double Standard".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of vehicle drives down the alleyway and makes the tinware rattle?
(a) A truck
(b) A car
(c) A motorbike
(d) A scooter
2. What part of his body does Socrates injure in a fight with three men?
(a) His foot
(b) His wrist
(c) His chin
(d) His leg
3. What is the man's name?
4. What does Socrates force Darrryl to do with the bird?
(a) Pull it apart
(b) Pluck and cook it
(c) Eat it raw
(d) Drink its blood
5. Why does Socrates become angry at Ralphie?
(a) He pushes him
(b) He ignores him
(c) He stares at him
(d) He spits towards him
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Socrates tell Petis he will do to him if he does not leave the neighborhood?
2. What has Socrates already stitched up?
3. What kind of vegetable does Socrates prepare to go with the rooster?
4. What does Socrates finish the chapter thinking about?
5. What day does Socrates like to visit Iula's?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)