|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Double Standard".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state was Socrates' prison?
(d) New York
2. Who is the first man to leave the meeting?
3. Where does Wilfred like to rob people?
(a) In their offices
(b) In bars
(c) In parking lots
(d) In their houses
4. What does Socrates imagine the shop once was?
(a) A grocer's
(b) A butcher's
(c) A bakery
(d) A music store
5. What does Ralphie call Socrates?
(a) A turd
(b) A niggah
(c) A bum
(d) A convict
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Iula offer Socrates a job?
2. Why does Socrates say Ralphie is a niggah?
3. What kind of vehicle drives down the alleyway and makes the tinware rattle?
4. What part of his body does Socrates injure in a fight with three men?
5. What has Socrates already stitched up?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)