|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Wanderer".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Socrates tell Ms Grimes he does not have at home?
(a) A mail box
(b) A computer
(c) An answer machine
(d) A telephone
2. What does Socrates say is much better than pride?
(a) Inner peace
(b) Children and a woman
(c) Love and freedom
(d) A job and security
3. What is the man's name?
4. In what state was Socrates' prison?
(a) New York
5. Why does Socrates think that going to the police is not an option?
(a) The police don't listen
(b) The police are too busy
(c) They are all wanted by the police
(d) The police brutalize black men
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Halley Grimes' position at the supermarket?
2. What is the couple doing across the street?
3. What is the name of the diner Socrates visits?
4. Who of the following people is not at the meeting?
5. What does Socrates tell Petis he will do to him if he does not leave the neighborhood?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)