|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Wanderer".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Socrates tell Petis he will do to him if he does not leave the neighborhood?
(a) Call the police
(b) Kill him
(c) Tortute him
(d) Maim him
2. What reminds Socrates of his aunt?
(a) The ocean
(b) The beach
(c) The old houses
(d) The busy street
3. What was the name of Shep's girlfriend?
4. Why does Anton think Socrates will get a job?
(a) He is too pushy
(b) He is too old
(c) He is an ex convict
(d) There are no openings
5. What is the name of Howard's daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Socrates say is much better than pride?
2. How did Socrates stop Fitzroy from torturing Clyde?
3. Who does Socrates invite for dinner?
4. What is the couple doing across the street?
5. What does Ralphie call Socrates?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)