|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Wanderer".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the gulls on the beach peck at?
(a) A dead dog
(b) A dead chicken
(c) A dead gull
(d) A dead human
2. Why does Anton think Socrates will get a job?
(a) He is too pushy
(b) There are no openings
(c) He is an ex convict
(d) He is too old
3. What does Socrates tell Petis he will do to him if he does not leave the neighborhood?
(a) Maim him
(b) Tortute him
(c) Kill him
(d) Call the police
4. What is Petis doing when he loses his life?
(a) Robbing a man
(b) Kissing his girlfriend
(c) Walking his dog
(d) Buying cigarettes
5. Who comes out of a room when Corina leaves?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose house does Socrates walk to a few days later?
2. What is the name of the diner Socrates visits?
3. What does the bus driver think that black people are always doing?
4. What does Socrates say is much better than pride?
5. What does Socrates say they are not?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)