|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "The Wanderer".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Socrates' brutal inmate?
(a) Corny Clyde
(b) Horror Jack
(c) Crazy Fitzroy
(d) Psycho Bill
2. In whose house does the meeting take place?
(a) Right Burke's
(b) Markham Peal's
(c) Stony Wile's
3. What is Petis doing when he loses his life?
(a) Kissing his girlfriend
(b) Robbing a man
(c) Buying cigarettes
(d) Walking his dog
4. Why did Charles Rinnett do to Socrates?
(a) Gave him a book
(b) Gave him money
(c) Degraded him
(d) Spat at him
5. What does Socrates tell Ms Grimes he does not have at home?
(a) A mail box
(b) A computer
(c) A telephone
(d) An answer machine
Short Answer Questions
1. How has Howard's life changed for the better?
2. What does Right think they should do to Petis?
3. What is the name of the diner Socrates visits?
4. What is the only reason Socrates will hurt a man?
5. What is the couple standing under the ledge of?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)