|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "History".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Socrates think is the only reason he is not dead or still in prison?
(a) God has protected him
(b) He has something to offer
(c) He has to repay his debts
(d) He killed his own people
2. What kind of alcohol do Socrates and Howard drink?
3. What does Socrates imagine the shop once was?
(a) A bakery
(b) A grocer's
(c) A butcher's
(d) A music store
4. Why does Socrates say Ralphie is a niggah?
(a) He has no money
(b) He has no job
(c) He cheated on his wife
(d) He steals from shops
5. Which of the following people are also regulars at the bookstore?
(a) Lottie Davis
(b) Roland Winters
(c) Fred Jackson
(d) Howard Searle
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oscar tell Socrates he is?
2. What does Socrates think that Ralphie views him as?
3. What is the name of the man who owns the bookstore?
4. What does Socrates give himself at the end of each day?
5. What does Socrates watch on his television?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)