|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "History".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Socrates waiting for in this chapter?
(a) A truck
(b) A train
(c) A dealer
(d) A bus
2. What does the billboard fall on top of?
(a) A supermarket
(b) A bookstore
(c) Socrates' house
(d) A brothel
3. What does Ralphie call Socrates?
(a) A niggah
(b) A bum
(c) A convict
(d) A turd
4. Why is Corina worried about Howard?
(a) He has never stayed out all night before
(b) He has threatened to kill himself
(c) He has been talking to himself
(d) He wants to leave the country
5. What does Oscar tell Socrates he is?
(a) A good man
(b) A normal person
(c) A complex person
(d) A bad man
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of alcohol do Socrates and Howard drink?
2. What is the couple standing under the ledge of?
3. What kind of store does Socrates say changed him?
4. Why does Socrates say Ralphie is a niggah?
5. What is the name of the man who owns the bookstore?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)