|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "History".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Socrates say Ralphie is a niggah?
(a) He has no job
(b) He has no money
(c) He steals from shops
(d) He cheated on his wife
2. What is the couple standing under the ledge of?
(a) A movie theater
(b) Socrates house
(c) An abandoned shop
(d) An apartment block
3. What does Socrates imagine the shop once was?
(a) A butcher's
(b) A bakery
(c) A music store
(d) A grocer's
4. What is the man's name?
5. What does Socrates read Roland?
(a) The dictionary
(b) The Bible
(c) Richard Wright
(d) The Koran
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes out of a room when Corina leaves?
2. Whose house does Socrates walk to a few days later?
3. What does Socrates give himself at the end of each day?
4. Who stops Socrates on the way back from dinner?
5. What does Socrates think is the only reason he is not dead or still in prison?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)