|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "History".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who owns the bookstore?
2. What kind of alcohol do Socrates and Howard drink?
3. Who does Socrates invite for dinner?
(c) The Stony family
(d) The Shakur family
4. Why does Socrates say Ralphie is a niggah?
(a) He has no money
(b) He steals from shops
(c) He has no job
(d) He cheated on his wife
5. What does Socrates read Roland?
(a) The Koran
(b) The Bible
(c) The dictionary
(d) Richard Wright
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of store does Socrates say changed him?
2. What is Socrates waiting for in this chapter?
3. How has Howard's life changed for the better?
4. What is the man's name?
5. Who does Socrates meet at the riots?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)