|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "History".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the couple standing under the ledge of?
(a) A movie theater
(b) An abandoned shop
(c) An apartment block
(d) Socrates house
2. What kind of store does Socrates say changed him?
(a) A sex store
(b) A music store
(c) A comic book store
(d) A bookstore
3. Who comes out of a room when Corina leaves?
4. How has Howard's life changed for the better?
(a) He has a job
(b) He has signed on the dole
(c) He has a new car
(d) He has enrolled at college
5. What does Socrates give the Shakur family as a gift?
(a) A chair
(b) The table
(c) A coffee jar
(d) A photograph
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Socrates give himself at the end of each day?
2. What is the girl's name?
3. What does the billboard fall on top of?
4. Who does Socrates meet at the riots?
5. What is the name of the man who owns the bookstore?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)