|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "History".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Socrates imagine the shop once was?
(a) A music store
(b) A butcher's
(c) A bakery
(d) A grocer's
2. What does Socrates watch on his television?
(a) The Iraq War
(b) The riots
(d) The elections
3. What does Corina want Howard to do?
(a) Cook meals
(b) Leave his mistress
(c) Find a job
(d) Buy a new house
4. What is the name of Corina's husband?
5. Who invites Socrates over for dinner?
(c) Oscar and his wife
(d) Howard and Connie
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Socrates say is much better than pride?
2. What is the couple doing across the street?
3. What does Socrates give the Shakur family as a gift?
4. What is Socrates waiting for in this chapter?
5. What does Socrates carry home with him?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)