|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "History".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Socrates end up getting home?
2. What does Socrates think is the only reason he is not dead or still in prison?
(a) He has to repay his debts
(b) He killed his own people
(c) He has something to offer
(d) God has protected him
3. What is the only reason Socrates will hurt a man?
(a) If he need to rid himself of anger
(b) If he needs money
(c) Defending a woman
4. Who invites Socrates over for dinner?
(c) Howard and Connie
(d) Oscar and his wife
5. What does Oscar tell Socrates he is?
(a) A complex person
(b) A bad man
(c) A good man
(d) A normal person
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Socrates carry home with him?
2. What does the billboard fall on top of?
3. Why is Corina worried about Howard?
4. Why does Socrates become angry at Ralphie?
5. Who does Socrates invite for dinner?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)