|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "History".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the girl's name?
2. What is Socrates waiting for in this chapter?
(a) A bus
(b) A dealer
(c) A train
(d) A truck
3. What does Socrates think that Ralphie views him as?
(a) An idiot
(b) An alcoholic
(c) A convict
(d) A bum
4. What does Socrates read Roland?
(a) The Bible
(b) The dictionary
(c) The Koran
(d) Richard Wright
5. Who does Socrates say Corina belongs to as long as Howard is not at home?
(a) The governent
(d) Her children
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who owns the bookstore?
2. What is the couple standing under the ledge of?
3. What does Ralphie call Socrates?
4. What does Corina want Howard to do?
5. Why does Socrates say Ralphie is a niggah?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)